Day 1 tomorrow

just rejoined the gym and done my first workout in a while !! started off just walking and thought i would restart my couch to 5k which went well then 15 mins cross training and same on the bike came out looking like a sweaty tomato but feeling great sam

Well done on the gym workout, I've just started a gym and swim as exercise but an on step 2 - couldn't do it on a lower step as I need the energy. Love it now I'm into it tho and hopefully it will help me tone up as I loose and not be flabby! How r u finding it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I exercised on step 2 but in a relatively gentle way. I did some cardio but found that I got dizzy at times and so took it back a bit. You can definitely exercise on step 2 but take a bit of time to build it up and work out your level without doing yourself any harm.

Having your protein and veg before the workout helps with energy levels during

I'm getting there thanks Tinks. Just a bit of a cough and randomly thick, nose blocking snot but only now and then. Weird.

I'm a daily weigher too. Can't help it. Though I sort of do it experimentally too. So I worked out that I lose and average 3lbs in my sleep. So at night I'll be 9st 3lbs then in the morning 9st.

We are having salmon and courgette bake for tea tonight. I am however about to watch great British bake off to vicariously have cake!!!

I also got my Cambridge how to be a consultant pack!!!

Xxx

Mmmm salmon n courgette bake sounds yummy!! Salmon is one of my favorite foods!!
Glad your starting to feel better!! I'm the same always 2-3lbs heavier before I go to bed! I've got the ketosis insomnia!! Wide awake now at 2.30am last night only had an hours sleep. I'm in bed feeling the desire to clean lol!! xx

Well done tink! Back on it now! Anything else coming up or do you have a solid run?

Tigg, chuft about your CDC pack :)

I don't think I could be arsed with weighing in daily! It would push me into binge/purge/laxative territory.

BAKE OFF!!!!!!!!!

Thanks lizz!! Got my birthday next wed (the big 30!!!) so not sure what I'm doing about that yet - kind of in denial about that!! But other than that it's straight run for me to goal!!

How's step 3 going??!! How are u finding the reintroduction of carbs?? xx

Having your protein and veg before the workout helps with energy levels during Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

But you're still only having 800cals and the protein wasn't enough to enable my muscles to fully recover. I think cardio on step 2 is ok but you have still got to listen to your body and when I felt dizzy and very sore I took it back a bit so that I wasn't doing any damage. But as long as you feel good and are recovering well then go for it!
Xxx

Thanks lizz!! Got my birthday next wed (the big 30!!!) so not sure what I'm doing about that yet - kind of in denial about that!! But other than that it's straight run for me to goal!! How's step 3 going??!! How are u finding the reintroduction of carbs?? xx

Oooh! 30! Only a bairn really! Still I thought 30 would make me feel old but it felt the same and I've been IDd as a 30something so it makes little difference. Plus we are all getting fitter, healthier and slimmer in our 30s so 30 can't be all bad!

Thanks lizz!! Got my birthday next wed (the big 30!!!) so not sure what I'm doing about that yet - kind of in denial about that!! But other than that it's straight run for me to goal!!

How's step 3 going??!! How are u finding the reintroduction of carbs?? xx

I love step 3!!!!! Its amazing! I love having the food and the exercise. and the energy levels are unreal! I am really happy with this plan and wish i hadnt put it off for so long lol! xx

Tink, 30 is exciting! You staying on plan? xx

I love step 3!!!!! Its amazing! I love having the food and the exercise. and the energy levels are unreal! I am really happy with this plan and wish i hadnt put it off for so long lol! xx
well done and glad it is suiting you , i guess you dont know until you try it

i had my second night this week in a hotel and was 100% yesterday i didnt succumb to going to the bar for a steak as i know i would have wanted wine with it so just had a pack of skinless plain chicken!! lol i know how to live! i always get ice from the bar and means my shakes are really yummy.

also had a swim last night nothing much just a few lengths and it felt so nice mind you nothing compared to the kids when they swim they can do 60-80 lengths on a training night ! i managed about 10 on a small pool but its a start and want to ease in gradually and do mild exercise whilst i am doing step 2.

got my tetras today and a skinny latte and hopefully for our meeting i will have had something nice prepared (i asked for no carb bread pasta rice etc ) so will see what they come up with lol

will be a late day as driving home after meeting to pick up kids at grandpops and then home !!!

have a great day all

sam

PS i am in my 40s for those of you just in your 30s mere babes

But you're still only having 800cals and the protein wasn't enough to enable my muscles to fully recover. I think cardio on step 2 is ok but you have still got to listen to your body and when I felt dizzy and very sore I took it back a bit so that I wasn't doing any damage. But as long as you feel good and are recovering well then go for it! Xxx

Oh definitely feeling dizzy is your bodies way of saying whoh there :) been doing ok so far but I'm not adverse to going up a step if it means I have more energy to exercise. :)

Oh definitely feeling dizzy is your bodies way of saying whoh there :) been doing ok so far but I'm not adverse to going up a step if it means I have more energy to exercise. :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really glad it's going well for you. I'm in maintenance now. But still using Cambridge as part of that. Exercise is really important and it's great that you're enjoying it! Xxx

Tink, 30 is exciting! You staying on plan? xx

Haven't decided yet - I think so n planning a nandos meal so still feels like a celebration but on plan - I love nandos for that!!

I don't wanna come off again so soon - and feel on track so don't wanna play with it iykwim!!

Tigg do u mind me asking what's in your starter pack?

xx

It's just information, application pack and the rules and regulations. So that you can work out if you can do it, want to do it and if the answer is yes you fill in the application form. Nothing too exciting. But it's the first step. Xxx

It's just information, application pack and the rules and regulations. So that you can work out if you can do it, want to do it and if the answer is yes you fill in the application form. Nothing too exciting. But it's the first step. Xxx

Thanks Tigg, Did u just get that from ur cdc? x

Hi Everyone - official weigh in today and since last weigh in pre-India I have lost 7 lbs. CDC was very please as am I.
Much stress at work but at least the weight loss is going well and starting to fit into more items in the wardrobe!!
Will post later tonight x

Hi Everyone - official weigh in today and since last weigh in pre-India I have lost 7 lbs. CDC was very please as am I. Much stress at work but at least the weight loss is going well and starting to fit into more items in the wardrobe!! Will post later tonight x

Yay! That's so brilliant. Well done!

Xxx

Back