Day 1 tomorrow

Hi Everyone - official weigh in today and since last weigh in pre-India I have lost 7 lbs. CDC was very please as am I.
Much stress at work but at least the weight loss is going well and starting to fit into more items in the wardrobe!!
Will post later tonight x

Well done 7lbs off is fab!!! xx

Even when your choices were terrible and you were away from home! That's so impressive. Xxx
i know fab eh just shows how the diet works !!
thanks guys great support whilst i was there though got me through it
sam

i know fab eh just shows how the diet works !! thanks guys great support whilst i was there though got me through it sam

That's amazing hun and worth all the egg white omelettes and asking for special milk then hun super pleased for you xxx

Hello hello been busy this end had a busy day in theatre bouncing between 2 registrars keeping an eye on what they were doing plus some procedures myself managed to glug loads of water tho so that's good. Jay was off today and had my cousins 4 week old baby which was meant to be for an hour or 2 and ended up 5.5 hours hahaha. He threw up all over him the soda and carpet and did a lovely nappy for him but he survived bless him lol.
Then he dragged me to the gym to see what I could do. I've done 10k on bike 4k on cross trainer and 2 k on rower And then some exercises for my neck n shoulder and some for my now dodgy hips after a telling off from Physio last night. So having a step 2 day today and tomorrow as we are meant to be going tomorrow too. Now I say meant to be as we are at his mums for several days and joe n jaz his brothers wives n kids are coming too and turns out the boys have arranged to go to the pub to watch united so I will show my backside on Manchester town hall steps if we end up at the gym. He's taking me to a different branch apparently oh what a treat lol. Xx

Ketosis sleep deprivation is a killer!!!! Aghhhhh x

Hi Everyone - official weigh in today and since last weigh in pre-India I have lost 7 lbs. CDC was very please as am I. Much stress at work but at least the weight loss is going well and starting to fit into more items in the wardrobe!! Will post later tonight x

Yay well done that's superb :)

Good going everyone. Lots of motivation on this thread.

Hehe that's what we like a positive thread :))) hope your on Kiwichan xx

Weekend in the Forest of Dean. Last night I was in bed and asleep by 10! Tonight I hope to make it beyond that! Hope you're all having top weekends! Xxx

Morning all, hope everyone is ok??
Lizz is it weigh in day for you today? Can't be long till ur off to Barbados!

Tigg - hope your having a lovely time in the Forest of Dean!

All is good with me / been 100% enjoying the plan, been riding my bike etc // only issue is the lack of sleep (Autumn I know u feel my pain) - for last 4 nights I just haven't been able to sleep and it's driving me mad .... Feel so tired all day then can wait to get into bed but when the evening comes I'm wide awake .... Driving me mad!!

xxxx

Morning all, hope everyone is ok?? Lizz is it weigh in day for you today? Can't be long till ur off to Barbados! Tigg - hope your having a lovely time in the Forest of Dean! All is good with me / been 100% enjoying the plan, been riding my bike etc // only issue is the lack of sleep (Autumn I know u feel my pain) - for last 4 nights I just haven't been able to sleep and it's driving me mad .... Feel so tired all day then can wait to get into bed but when the evening comes I'm wide awake .... Driving me mad!! xxxx

Morning folks.

Last weigh in before Barbs (fly bank holiday Monday) and lost 1.5lbs and 2.5" taking my total to 47lbs and a whopping 46.5" in 18 weeks! 2.5lbs off my target of 11st 7lbs for barbs but I will do an unofficial weigh in next Sunday myself. Fingers crossed I can get that off this week as that will be a major boost for Barbs!
I'm in Plymouth on business tomorrow to Wednesday so I'll be hitting the gym there every day!

I've been getting up at silly times 530/6 having not been to bed until midnight. This is bad for me!

We are the sleep deprived people lol.
Well I managed 5 hours last night and am still shattered really struggled in the gym today as was too early and with no product in me or sleep was pants. I prefer going in the evening with 3 products in me knowing my meal is waiting at home for me. I'm officially step 2 but struggling with the milk side of things as it bores me and I'm using it instead of water in a shake and that annoys me. Looking forward to my quorn feast tonight yummy.
Well done Lizz that's a fab set of results especially the inches.
Tiggs hope u had a lovely weekend away.
Tinks poor Barry is taking a pasting recently isn't he maybe he's keeping u sleep deprived lol.
We are away next weekend and I was planning a day off on the Sunday but now with this moving up the steps I'm not convinced I can pull if back the same so need to see CDC about what to do xx

hi everyone
Lizzrob i know it will be a boost to hit target before u go to barbados but look how far and how well you have done, its amazing and u will have an amaZing time

I too am going to do some cycling today as we went to get daughter a new bike as old one too small (stop growing!) hopefully this is the last one to buy for a while!! mind you i dont mind as its something we like to do as a family and we get alot of enjoyment out of it plus its good for the kids. Anyway i decided to get a new bike too as an impulse purchase old one is 20 years old so not done bad.

hopefully if weather is ok we will cycle on the flat 10 miles to a nice pub on the river amd back!

being strong as we have been out over lunch which i didnt anticipate amd ended up maccy d fpr lunch and i had a grilled chicken salad so very chuffed , it didnt hit the hunger spot but at least i stuck to plan

hows everyone else doing?

Well done on the loss Lizz! Barbs not long now. Have you finished shopping?

Hope lunches and cycling went well today for all of you. Just made it home raging headache!
Xxx

Well done on the loss Lizz! Barbs not long now. Have you finished shopping? Hope lunches and cycling went well today for all of you. Just made it home raging headache! Xxx

How's your weekend going hun? You enjoying yourself?

I'm getting really bad stomach cramps tonight :( don't know why :(

Yeah all shopping has been done! :) my suitcases are only 50% filled though. Not sure what to do about that xx

How's your weekend going hun? You enjoying yourself? I'm getting really bad stomach cramps tonight :( don't know why :( Yeah all shopping has been done! :) my suitcases are only 50% filled though. Not sure what to do about that xx

Weekend was good. It rained and I fell asleep a lot but I must've needed the rest. I feel much better but got a cracking headache and looking forward to my bed!

50% is empty cos that's how much you've shrunk! Take more shoes to fill the space or just keep the space for the stuff you will inevitably bring back!

Xxx

How's your weekend going hun? You enjoying yourself? I'm getting really bad stomach cramps tonight :( don't know why :( Yeah all shopping has been done! :) my suitcases are only 50% filled though. Not sure what to do about that xx

Yes your clothes are smaller that's why hehe xx

Right amigos had my piriton tonight and praying for a sleep. Had quorn for my step 2 meal tonight and it's such a huge plateful I loved it. Got prawns for tomorrow and quorn again for Tuesdays meal. Weds will be prawns again out of Tupperware at wedding venue. God knows what I will eat Thursday at wedding. We are there 2 nights and it's not a hotel so u can't cook or order food it's all very random. I have tetras for my products and will have to hope there's protein Thursday night xx

Right amigos had my piriton tonight and praying for a sleep. Had quorn for my step 2 meal tonight and it's such a huge plateful I loved it. Got prawns for tomorrow and quorn again for Tuesdays meal. Weds will be prawns again out of Tupperware at wedding venue. God knows what I will eat Thursday at wedding. We are there 2 nights and it's not a hotel so u can't cook or order food it's all very random. I have tetras for my products and will have to hope there's protein Thursday night xx

Hope you get some sleep! Enjoy the protein I'm sure there'll be some at the wedding on Thursday. I just hope it's something you like! Where is the wedding? Xxx

Back