Day 1 tomorrow

Woooo happy 30th birthday to our tinks ???
Half day in work for me then hair cut and pack (again) drop dogs off at the home boarding lady house then drive to Cheshire to stay over at the wedding. Going to attempt to take prawns and salad and somehow keep it cold (non idea how) xx

Happy Birthday Tinks have a great day

Autumn hope the wedding goes well - enjoy yourself (do you have any chill packs that go in the freezer for your prawns?)

Liz enjoy getting back home , its a great feeling after being away

the scales still not moving for me this week and this is the first week of doing a bit more exercise so am wondering if thats related? also though potential pre menstrual (although never 100% sure as PCOS) so could be why scales staying the same- annoying though!! i will maybe not gym tonight as a bit sore after monday anyway!!! friday is my weigh in day and then i have a week in wales (holiday) so i might have a week of step 3 as we will hopefully be doing lots of cycling, watersports, hill walking and trampolining or at least thats the plan if everyone is fit! i dont want to go off plan but if i am doing lots i dont want to feel ill either, so will talk to cdc this week

bye for now

sam

Tinks has solved the dilemma. We have a small cool bag that goes in the freezer will pop prawn salad in side that bag with mini ice sachet things then out that inside a large cool bag with bottles of frozen water round it and hope that works.

Sam could be the odd extra calories n booze just catching up with you if you stick at it it can't fail. My scales haven't moved really since last frisay when I started with the exercise so am interested to see the inch loss Friday and how it continues. I quite like step 2 it's a nice step for me so I hope it works xx

Hello all,

Thank for the birthday messages!!
Having a lovely day so far just had my nails done and a Thai massage this afternoon with hot bamboo which my mum has surprised me with then evening with the family but definitely on plan!!

Weigh in today and I lost 3lbs so happy with that - as moving down towards next stone now!

I agree with Autumn it cud be the extras catching up in the past that has happened to me where I think I'm ok but a week or two after it catches up!! Enjoy ur trip to Wales!!

Hope ur feeling better Lizz?

Catch up later xx

Hi all,

Well I hope you're having a wonderfully happy birthday tinks! I hope sleep comes to you soon as well!

Lizz, how are you bottom troubles? I hope you get finished down in Plymouth soon! I know how you worry but you definitely burnt off those extra cals in exercise!

Autumn, you can definitely get through the wedding without falling off the wagon!

Sam, sometimes you can hold onto a lb or two when you start exercising. Your muscles need water and protein to repair themselves. If you're sore then that probably what they're doing. Keep
Going with the exercise and your muscles will get used to it and you'll stop holding into the extras it doesn't need. It might mean a few days or so sts but next weigh in will be mega and your inches are probably great!

Didn't end up on the telly today and it's been rescheduled for next week. I don't have many pic of me but I will search one or two out for you all to see...xxx

So this was then, I don't have any full height ones that I can find!

image-2860968982.jpg

image-1066213559.jpg

This is part way

image-363335688.jpg

image-3163031049.jpg

And this is now

image-3205647441.jpg

I've lost about 3 and a half stone. Not as much as some but being so short I don't carry the extra well! Xxx

Attachments

• image-1453722217.jpg
    image-1453722217.jpg
    366.3 KB · Views: 26
  • image-1007700984.jpg
    image-1007700984.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 32
  • image-1781103909.jpg
    image-1781103909.jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 39
Wow that's amazing Tiggs u look fab hun xx

Glad youre having a nice birthday Tink :)

Sam, step is lovely :) I really enjoy the plan and it supports the additional exercise really well! Where you off to on holiday?

Tigg, you look flaming incredible!!!! WOWZERS! :) If i could look half as good in a bikini i'd be ecstatic! One day i might be brave enough to take a bikini shot but my belly is like a deflated balloon! :( You have done so well hun! V proud :)

Autumn, we are going to need photos from tomorrow!!! :) I'm sure you will be fab on plan and look fab too :)

My farts are starting to be smelly again which was how i was on monday afternoon/evening before the day of poo (as i shall lovingly refer to it!).

I am home and working! Worked out i can finish work tomorrow at 2pm so this makes me really happy! lol. Just got to keep focus until sunday's weigh in! its not long. Surely even i can stay on plan until 3pm sunday! Its only 4 more days! xx

Thanks girls. It doesn't feel brave putting pics on here. You're all so supportive that even if I looked like a dogs dinner you'd find a nice way of telling me!

I get really smelly farts sometimes. Usually when my diet changes for some reason. It's terrible but passes! Hope you feel better soon Lizz!

Xxx

Lol I shall whatsapp some pics if I can take some as will be on my own mostly until actual ceremony. Thanks to jays job I don't do public pic posting haha.
Have just booked a day out with my friends to Xmas markets and almost famous restaurant in Manchester for food n cocktails. End of November can't wait and best be at goal by then yummy xx

I'm glad its not just me! I swear my eyes are bleeding because of them! lol.

Well my second report is nearly finished! This makes me really happy! 2pm finish tomorrow is SOOOOOOOOOOOO on! :)

autumn, that sounds ace! You should do the Birmingham german market at christmas! Its amazing!

I have a couple of things to look forward to now. Barbados, then a girls weekend in November, Brighton in December. I just need to distract from the fact that this year AGAIN i have no freya for Christmas day and i'll be on my own :( That's going to be really hard! xx

And Tigg, not a dog's dinner in sight i promise you :) you really do look amazing!!!! xx

Tigg, thank you so much for posting those you look fab! Well done such a difference u should be so proud of yourself?!

I've been to the German market in Birmingham it's beautiful- they have one in Coventry aswell! The Christmas shop at Stratford upon Avon is amazing aswell!! I love Christmas!!

You'll have a great time Autumn!!

Well I've had my massage it was unbelievable can't recommend Thai massage highly enough!!! Pretty nails, feeling lovely n relaxed n refreshed some beautiful presents a 3lb loss - a pretty perfect day on all accounts!!

Yes sometimes they actually sting my eyes. It's terrible! I hope your farts get better soon Lizz!

Autumn, you will be good at the wedding because you can be.

Thanks Tinks. Sounds like you've had a lovely birthday! I'm glad you've made the most of it. On my 30th I was home alone with a migraine! Hubby was living in Japan at the time so I was in bed! Boo! You are definitely doing it right though. Lovely pampering!

Xxx

Yes sometimes they actually sting my eyes. It's terrible! I hope your farts get better soon Lizz! Autumn, you will be good at the wedding because you can be. Thanks Tinks. Sounds like you've had a lovely birthday! I'm glad you've made the most of it. On my 30th I was home alone with a migraine! Hubby was living in Japan at the time so I was in bed! Boo! You are definitely doing it right though. Lovely pampering! Xxx

Haha on mine we were in Tenerife for a week and id had my eye lashes tinted and had a reaction and felt like salt in my eyes and looked like jay had made me cry every day for 10 years lol xx

wow tigg you look wonderful that must feel amazing to look like that, thats encouraged me!

liz you always make me laugh about your poos and farts - strangely i havent been farting alot recently but i love a good fart and even better the smellier!!

on my second week of c25k and managed fine tonight but that was all i did in the gym

bought a smoothie maker today a smaller blender that comes with 2 cups and i shall take it with us on holiday next week . i havent used it yet but kids both had a smoothie each lol they were excited! daughter loves frappucinos and when i blend my cappucino shakes i sometimes add ice and some expresso and i had to fight her off the other day for my shake!!!

so we are off to wales my parents have a caravan so we will see them too, we dont normally get to use it in peak holiday time as its usually let to holiday makers but we decided to enjoy it and have a holiday ourselves for the last few years we have had big trips but nice to have a shorter trip this year and save up for another big holiday (plus i couldnt have alot of time off this year as changed jobs mid way through the year)

planning to take the bikes and if the weather is good enough have a watersports day, have booked to trampoline underground and go on a zip wire!!

just got to stay off my mums cream teas n cakes!!

sam

Sam, i do love to share the pooey love! lol

Morning folks! How are we all today?

I'm in the depot for my last day at work! Leaving at 130 hopefully. Cannot wait to get out of here. i'm still farting and doing poorly poo's but not as bad as they were. Not slept much though. I'm in my size 8 skinny trousers today hahahahahaha with my size 8 t-shirt hahahahaha it tickles me.

Just printed out all the documents for Barbados! I have way too much paperwork with me!

So how is everyone else today? xx

woo hoo size 8 fab - you enjoy it and you have all the excitement of barbados to come i went many years ago and loved it, last year though all the travel docs filled a lever arch file so i know what u mean!

woke up by the cat scratching my toes! but feel like i have a hangover but no alcohol last night, i need to check how much water i am having i think and muscles achy, still no movement on the scales today :-(

ok off to make a shake and have a pint (of water)!

sam

woo hoo size 8 fab - you enjoy it and you have all the excitement of barbados to come i went many years ago and loved it, last year though all the travel docs filled a lever arch file so i know what u mean! woke up by the cat scratching my toes! but feel like i have a hangover but no alcohol last night, i need to check how much water i am having i think and muscles achy, still no movement on the scales today :-( ok off to make a shake and have a pint (of water)! sam

Sounds to me like you definitely need more water. Your muscles need it to repair and they're stealing it from the rest of you giving you that dehydrated hungover feeling. More liquids for Sam! You'll feel better soon I'm sure.

Lizz, Barbs is so close now! You and your size 8s will be looking fabulous over there! And an early day too!

I'm off to meet some firemen this morning. I think it as 'Egos R Us'! They hate being questioned by a short blonde woman. Makes for entertainment!

Hope you all have good days!

Xxx

thanks tiggs definitely 1 pt for me every 3 hours plus coffees and extra water in shakes
no exercise today but got a mammoth pile of washing to sort and iron so i dont need to do it after holiday

have a great day and enjoy winding up the firemen!!!

sam

Back