Day 1 tomorrow

updating on the fly but OMG.......

DEL AND I HAVE SWAPPED PERSONAL NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all,

Quick hello from me!! Tigg do you need an assistant lol??!!

Lizz is Del the work guy?? How's ur tummy today? Check u out in size 8s u must be super close to goal?

xx

Del is fit 6"2 black as night 47 year year old work guy who flirts outrageously with me whenever we are in the same room!

he's said he's going to message me while i'm away so we shall see!

Leaving work in 30 min! BEYOND excited!!!!!

Tink, i'm 2.5lbs from goal 1 of 11 7 for barbs. My goal of 10 7 or 11 will be when i am back after the holiday but on step 3 and with exercise. Tummy is still not 100% :(

Tigg, How are the firemen? You putting them in their place? Are you keeping your cals and water going?

Autumn, hope the wedding prep is going well

Sam, if youre on SS/SS+ the lower plan and too much exercise will not end well! I did that and i ended up off work for 2 weeks totally fatigued! be careful hun!

Oh Lizz you must be home and happy to see the back of work. Interesting that he's offering personal stuff now. See how it goes. If he's good as his word then that's great! Of not then at least you haven't wasted time on him!

Firemen need tactful nudging in the right direction. For the most part they are nice people but quite large egos and they're not the greatest fan of being asked awkward questions and having their opinions questioned. I try to be tactful but sometimes I just want to hit them over the head and say 'no, you idiot'. To be fair there are several that I know who are good at their jobs and are able to take the questioning as it's meant and hold their own without seeming to be aggressive or obstinate.

Sam, I have in my head that you're on step 2. Easy with the exercise if you're not feeling less sore after a day or two, take it back a bit or go up to step 3 so that your muscles can repair properly!

Xxx

thanks Tiggemama yes am on step 2 and been filling myself full of water today i feel i am drowning!! so hopefully no dehydration tomorrow
unfortunately it meant that when i went for weigh in i was 1 lb heavier than last week lol i know i havent gained weight aaaaarrrggggh
anyway will keep filling up with water and got my cd products for next week - cdc agrees to do step 3 with the amount of exercise planned next week then back to step 2 again after so am planning to do that so off to make sure I am clear on what i can have on step 3 to stick to it properly
nothing worse than scales not moving and sooo frustrating when clothes feeling most definitely looser!
getting through my 3rd pint of water right now and had about 1.5 pints in coffee and no exercise today
will see what the scales say tomorrow!

lizz - Del sounds interesting - do let us know more (am sure u will dish the details) having been married for 17 years its nice to hear of the single life exploits!!!

Del and I have been flirting for a while. Probably about 4 months now I think. It gets increasingly hotter and then the cold water comes out and the flame goes...for about a week and then we both ramp it back up. I had him touching my ribs today and I was touching his six pack!

He's delicious!

I said today that I don't 'do' clingy and that I expect men to go away on lads weekends etc and I'd go away on girls weekends...his response 'if you were with me you wouldn't want to let me go on lads weekends, you'd want to be clingy' to which I reply 'haha that's wishful thinking....ok you cancel your lads weekends and I'll still go with the girls'....'you'll do as your told and you'll love every second of it'

So that kinda thing haha

As he was leaving the depot he was holding my hand telling me he was going to miss me and he'd text me loads of kisses frequently.

I'm forever writing 'DA LOVES LR' on his note pad. And then he will add 'for Eva' (like teenagers) underneath it!

thanks Tiggemama yes am on step 2 and been filling myself full of water today i feel i am drowning!! so hopefully no dehydration tomorrow unfortunately it meant that when i went for weigh in i was 1 lb heavier than last week lol i know i havent gained weight aaaaarrrggggh anyway will keep filling up with water and got my cd products for next week - cdc agrees to do step 3 with the amount of exercise planned next week then back to step 2 again after so am planning to do that so off to make sure I am clear on what i can have on step 3 to stick to it properly nothing worse than scales not moving and sooo frustrating when clothes feeling most definitely looser! getting through my 3rd pint of water right now and had about 1.5 pints in coffee and no exercise today will see what the scales say tomorrow! lizz - Del sounds interesting - do let us know more (am sure u will dish the details) having been married for 17 years its nice to hear of the single life exploits!!!

That lb isn't actual weight. It's water and retention due to the exercise. Do you measure inches too? Much better idea to measure inches when you start to exercise as you shrink before the scales move sometimes! Stick with it and step3 might be better for you with the exercise.

Xxx

That lb isn't actual weight. It's water and retention due to the exercise. Do you measure inches too? Much better idea to measure inches when you start to exercise as you shrink before the scales move sometimes! Stick with it and step3 might be better for you with the exercise. Xxx
thanks going to give it a go next week
i was fit to burst for a wee when i went so i think it may have partly been that ! i wasnt expecting to weigh in lol!!!!

thanks going to give it a go next week i was fit to burst for a wee when i went so i think it may have partly been that ! i wasnt expecting to weigh in lol!!!!

I have refused to get on the scales until have been to the loo!!! I liked step 3. I would have a product for breakfast and measure out my fruit and leaves for my lunch and take them to work. I'd also measure out my carbs for dinner etc at the same time ready for getting home later. Then of have the fruit and leaves for lunch. My proper dinner then a product as a pud! Xxx

I have refused to get on the scales until have been to the loo!!! I liked step 3. I would have a product for breakfast and measure out my fruit and leaves for my lunch and take them to work. I'd also measure out my carbs for dinner etc at the same time ready for getting home later. Then of have the fruit and leaves for lunch. My proper dinner then a product as a pud! Xxx
thanks i have checked my cambridge book and will take it away with me to check i am sticking to it, looks like a good plan for next week though as i want to be able to continue to lose some whilst still having plenty of energy to do the activities planned!
thanks for your help and advice
sam

I love step 3!

Tomorrow I have frozen berries and a cd porridge for breakfast. Salad for lunch (I had cucumber/spring onion/beetroot on mine), then I have cous cous with vegetables and chicken (for example) then a bar for evening snack. I use a well known app for tracking my food and exercise, so I have more vegetables with dinner. It says 470 cal dinner in the book but I tend to peek about 390 tops.

Oh my lord why is if when I have lots of time on my hands you are all non posting and soon as I'm missing jn action for 24 hours you all post and takes me a day to catch up lol.
Sam my scales haven't moved since last Friday when I started exercising and step 2 so I wouldn't panic. I've for weigh in today but it's a 2 week weigh so am hoping for a decent loss and inches in that period.
So the wedding was tiring to say the least and this is how it went.
Weds Night- arrived 8pm to find a Chinese banquet for 20 ordered plus 5 large domino pizzas and only 14 people including us there and small kiddies. I didn't have any and comments were made about me not eating even tho jay didn't eat either (we had our step 2 and for him normal meal before going) and the bride whose a size 6 also didn't eat but clearly ghats ok grrrr.
Went to bed feeling naffed off and ate a few rowntrees randoms. Luckily only a couple and didn't go over 800 cals
Thurs - moved rooms into the main building and there was a block of milka chocolate there winking at me which I was alone with for 3 hours. Soon as I saw jay I shoved it all in his mouth lol. Had a tetra in morning and was glugging water too got through ceremony and champagne reception on sparkling water and had another tetra at 4. Then was wedding breakfast. Ate a tiny bit of smoked salmon about 5cmx5cm squared. And ribbons of cucumber palmed the rest off on my 1 yr old nephew Jos who loved it lol. Main meal was guinea fowl (just like chicken) crushed new pots green beans and carrots. I took skin off ate the meat and green beans and palmed rest off again to jos lol. Dessert girls were given strawberry and black pepper cheesecake thing and boys a panacotta with strawberries on top. So I swopped with my bro in law sat next to me ate the berries as I know they're low carb and cal and had 2 teaspoons of panacotta and made other brother In law eat rest lol. Oh there was also a raspberry sorbet inbetween course which Jos got given too lol. Then I felt guilty over then panacotta and then I ate a few sweets from the sweet cart (about 6) then I was feeling weak mentally then tinks told me ever so politely to man the FECK up which I did. Supper was huge back. Butties and I had a tiny rasher of bacon (new was low carb and cal) and then got to room at 10pm. Had my bar and a bit of jays lemon cake and choc cake (wedding cake) and 5 litres of water during day.
So it could have been worse could have been better and scales haven't moved so that's a bonus. In work shattered and glugging water and 1 product in me. Hoping to go to the gym tonight and then away In the morning walking all weekend doing one of the three peaks and a few other flatter walks too and PT booked for Monday evening.
So on that note now I've written an essay I shall go pop out an appendix and hopefully be soon done for the day as been here since 7am lol xx

You did well hun! I had a wedding and came off for it, not sure how i would feel about doubt something like that.

Been swimming today. 40 min in the pool. Managed to stick to step 3 but keep falling short of calories at the moment which is annoying. Weigh in is Sunday and I'm fighting temptation to do it early.

I'm being strong and 100%. Barbs better be worth it lol

lol what an ordeal Autumn sounds like u did amaZingly well !!!!!

got a mega pile of ironing to get through so using a bit of homeworking time to do it with 1 eye on laptop to check for emails its friday after all

will post again later

sam

Oh my lord why is if when I have lots of time on my hands you are all non posting and soon as I'm missing jn action for 24 hours you all post and takes me a day to catch up lol.
Sam my scales haven't moved since last Friday when I started exercising and step 2 so I wouldn't panic. I've for weigh in today but it's a 2 week weigh so am hoping for a decent loss and inches in that period.
So the wedding was tiring to say the least and this is how it went.
Weds Night- arrived 8pm to find a Chinese banquet for 20 ordered plus 5 large domino pizzas and only 14 people including us there and small kiddies. I didn't have any and comments were made about me not eating even tho jay didn't eat either (we had our step 2 and for him normal meal before going) and the bride whose a size 6 also didn't eat but clearly ghats ok grrrr.
Went to bed feeling naffed off and ate a few rowntrees randoms. Luckily only a couple and didn't go over 800 cals
Thurs - moved rooms into the main building and there was a block of milka chocolate there winking at me which I was alone with for 3 hours. Soon as I saw jay I shoved it all in his mouth lol. Had a tetra in morning and was glugging water too got through ceremony and champagne reception on sparkling water and had another tetra at 4. Then was wedding breakfast. Ate a tiny bit of smoked salmon about 5cmx5cm squared. And ribbons of cucumber palmed the rest off on my 1 yr old nephew Jos who loved it lol. Main meal was guinea fowl (just like chicken) crushed new pots green beans and carrots. I took skin off ate the meat and green beans and palmed rest off again to jos lol. Dessert girls were given strawberry and black pepper cheesecake thing and boys a panacotta with strawberries on top. So I swopped with my bro in law sat next to me ate the berries as I know they're low carb and cal and had 2 teaspoons of panacotta and made other brother In law eat rest lol. Oh there was also a raspberry sorbet inbetween course which Jos got given too lol. Then I felt guilty over then panacotta and then I ate a few sweets from the sweet cart (about 6) then I was feeling weak mentally then tinks told me ever so politely to man the FECK up which I did. Supper was huge back. Butties and I had a tiny rasher of bacon (new was low carb and cal) and then got to room at 10pm. Had my bar and a bit of jays lemon cake and choc cake (wedding cake) and 5 litres of water during day.
So it could have been worse could have been better and scales haven't moved so that's a bonus. In work shattered and glugging water and 1 product in me. Hoping to go to the gym tonight and then away In the morning walking all weekend doing one of the three peaks and a few other flatter walks too and PT booked for Monday evening.
So on that note now I've written an essay I shall go pop out an appendix and hopefully be soon done for the day as been here since 7am lol xx

I need to learn this type of restraint, well done!

Autumn. That is really bloody impressive! Such restraint! A few jelly sweets is nothing compared to the mountain of food you resisted! Well done!

Let us know how weigh in goes. If will power were reflected on the scales you'll have lost a stone!

Xxx

Sorry for delay been to gym and to see my folks.
Lizz yours was your close friend and always planned to come off I'd rather have a nice meal when we are away this Sunday plus as you say I am away every month on holiday and something had to give lol.
Ok so had weigh in and lost 6lb in two weeks and 2 1/4 inches this takes me up to 48lb and 27 1/4 inches which is pleasing seeing as I've had a few holidays a few weddings and a few illnesses.
I'm back to ss+ after Monday for a week with less exercise as I've been hammering the gym and as jays away seems a good time to try it and see if it boosts my losses then I think once I hit the 12 stone something I will go up to step 2 permanently.
Been to gym and now rear loading big time as only just on second product aghh.
Away this weekend just us two and dogs walking and doing step 2 tomorrow then having a nice meal Sunday night and back Monday hehe xx

Back