Day 1 tomorrow

Totm is indeed rubbish came 5 days late and last night couldn't sleep as was soooo hot especially my feet and could not stop weeing. So far so good fed him twice changed his nappy had cuddles and he's asleep again lol. Raining hard now so doubt we will get a walk in :( Keep us posted on the house front. Xx

I will let to know what happens with the house! I remember you saying you were late. Hope tonight is a better nights sleep for you. I have had a glass of wine and now I don't drink much ever I feed a bit tiddly and sleepy all at once!

Xxx

I will let to know what happens with the house! I remember you saying you were late. Hope tonight is a better nights sleep for you. I have had a glass of wine and now I don't drink much ever I feed a bit tiddly and sleepy all at once! Xxx

Haha cheap night out now aren't you :)) well bedtime feed done and am hoping he doesn't wake me until 5am he practically drank the bottle asleep even winded asleep and now he's woke up haha ...... Jayyyy xx

Morning,

Tigg, I've always been like that with drink lol!! Just can't handle it one glass of wine n I'm away with the fairies lol!! What's this house like??

Totm arrived yesterday n it's a bit of a shocker - praying it only lasts a week!

All good on the diet front - although I'm up a lb today but guessing that's Totm!

Been busy getting everything ready for back to school on Wednesday and my little boy is starting nursery aswell - although as he's a mummy's boy n clings to me like a little monkey I'm not sure it's gonna go down well - but will see how it goes!!

In other news I'm now down to a size 16 bottoms - which feels fab!!

Hope all is well with everyone xx

hi there everyone

typed out a whole reply on the way home but then it got lost on the upload ah well

tink hope your totm is soon over - any gains will be due to that - still waiting for my totm!!

autumn sounds like you enjoyed your babysitting - how lovely when they are that age

tiggs let us know how you get on house wise - i would love to move but we can never find anything suitable in our price bracket lol

on my own scales looks like i have lost 4lb this last week so i will be pleased if it stays that way for actual proper cdc weigh in

it was actually nice to be back on step 2 today!!! really enjoyed my shakes and water - just got through a birthday party no alcohol or nibbles or cake feel pleased with myself!!! host found me a diet coke to drink just sometimes feels strange not to eat!!! came in and had a pint of water and got my feet up now for a bit!! watching my secret tv show dance moms!!!
sam

I'm not having the greatest of weekends diet wise. Not that I'm trying to lose anymore but I am trying to stay away from old habits. I am not in the house all day but had my breakfast and brought my lunch with me. I have however had some crisps and chocolate and feel blurgh. I'll go for a run later and hopefully feel better!

Hope your totms are as nice as they can be.

Hope you all lose lots of lbs this week!

Xxx

Greetings from Barbados!

I can't find words to tell you all how good this is! I've work a bikini for the first time ever and I'm skinny clothes too (without questioning me)!!!!

View attachment 151418

Bikini bird!

Hiya u look fab hun. Where in Barbados r u? I've been 5/6 times and got married there a few years ago. Weather looks fab too xx

Morning all! It has dawned on me just how busy this week is going to be. I will be leaving the house at 8am and getting back at about 11pm every night. I'm already tired just thinking about it. But because I make poor choices when I'm tired I'm going to take some Cambridge products with me so if I get stuck at least I know there's something for me to eat and I can avoid the plentiful chocs and crisps that are always laying around backstage. Lots of water needed too I think! Keep me topped up!

Hope your Monday mornings are all going swimmingly! Xxx

Morning Tiggs - your gonna be one tired bunny by the end of the week!!! I feel for you!!
I hope the cd products keep you on track. Definitely glug that water that'll keep u hydrated and hopefully help with the tiredness.

Summer - sounds like your in for a good a week!! My loss so far is 4lbs too!! When's ur weigh in??

Back down another lb today - will be glad when this Totm has gone it's so heavy n I'm feeling weak n hollow bleurhhh!!

Off to Drayton Manor/Thomas land today -our last little treat before the madness of school starts on wed!!

Morning Tiggs - your gonna be one tired bunny by the end of the week!!! I feel for you!! I hope the cd products keep you on track. Definitely glug that water that'll keep u hydrated and hopefully help with the tiredness. Summer - sounds like your in for a good a week!! My loss so far is 4lbs too!! When's ur weigh in?? Back down another lb today - will be glad when this Totm has gone it's so heavy n I'm feeling weak n hollow bleurhhh!! Off to Drayton Manor/Thomas land today -our last little treat before the madness of school starts on wed!!

Thanks Tinks. I am planning on spending most of Sunday in my bed! I have my. Bottle of water with me and will to up for later.

Sounds like Tinks and Sam are doing really well this week!

Hope you have a great day out Tinks!

Xxx

finally a decent day diet wise managed to get all my water down and 2 lovely shakes during the day and a latte this morning , some salmon as a snack and a chicken and prawn salad tonight after the gym - gym did my c25k session a bit on bike and some arm and leg machines - sweated like mad!! (nice!)

1 kid back to school tomorrow yipee! t'other one on wednesday phew back to normal plus if the weather is nice i can walk to school and back which will be nice!!!

sam

Well done Sam. You're doing great! Very impressed. My weird summer cold hasn't quite gone so I'm wondering if this year I have a touch of late hayfever! Boo.

Xxx

Evening all,

Had a lovely day / were lucky with the weather my little boy loved Thomas land so much he's asleep in his cot still wearing the Thomas wellies we bought today as he refused to take them off lol!!

Summer good news about the sweat -- when I was at the services the other week - I saw this woman with a t-shirt on which said "sweat is fat crying" thought that was brilliant!!

Off on my bike for a little bit then hopefully some sleep tonight would be nice!!

Goodnight all xx

Morning all,

I am soooo tired but on the plus side I didn't have any of the crisps and chocolate backstage last night! Having that bar with me and a massive bottle was water means I just didn't have any room!!!

Important meeting this afternoon so up and dressed and off to Central London.

Hope you're having a good day so far!

Xxx

Tink hope the cycle went well and Tigge hope the meetings in London went well

Today i have the house to myself back to work again, walked daughter to school she told me to leave her at the gate so i suppose i should be pleased but it gave me a little pang at the heart strings!! took son and his pal to skate park with bmx and skateboards so on my pen for 5 hours! bliss !! but now i am hungry!!!! so so wanting to eat , arms aching from the gym last night!!!

i already had poached egg, banana shake and a bar - then chicken and some soup for dinner (made some fresh scotch broth and it tastes sooo good!!)

just another hour to get through until kid pick up time and less likely to want to eat then!!!

hope everyone else doing well

sam

And the a phone call to subcontract some
More work out to us. We get plenty in through the door but it's nice when we have these consistent supplies. Feeling happy. Definitely won't be wanting chocolate and crisps tonight!

Xxx

And the a phone call to subcontract some More work out to us. We get plenty in through the door but it's nice when we have these consistent supplies. Feeling happy. Definitely won't be wanting chocolate and crisps tonight! Xxx

Go Tiggs xxx

well done tiggs on the contracts- great job hope u enjoyed the feeling last night

just musing about the change from step 3 back down to step 2 as i tried step 3 last week whilst on holiday and at the moment trying to exercise at least 3 times a week (cardio and weights) and if the weather allows to cycle (can be a hill 12 mile or a flat 20 miles) i found myself struggling energy wise at the end of cycles just had nothing left in my legs compared to the others who had oaty cookies half way (drool)

anyhoo this week i thought i would go back to step 2 as i still have alot to loose (4 stone still to go) and i was really hungry yesterday and usually i dont feel that bad. can u just have days where you feel hungry or if i am changing back down to step 2 is it the start of getting into ketosis? apart from some fruit and yogurt i didnt usually have the full allowance of carbs on step 3 as it didnt feel comfortable so i think i have messed about a bit too much and need to start properly making sure i weigh and do everything 100% as although the weight is coming off i feel like i am letting myself down a bit , i do find it really difficult to stick to though if i have to eat around others, much easier when i am on my own at home, i should become a recluse for a few months!!!
tomorrow i have the whole day out with an early 6am flight to amsterdam travelling to various meetings and back home around 10pm so will have a shake first thing and water and take a bar i cant take a tetra through security can i so either another shake when home or 2 bars in one day (i dont have amy lemon bars though)

anyway off now to walk littlest one to school

have a great day everyone

sam

well done tiggs on the contracts- great job hope u enjoyed the feeling last night just musing about the change from step 3 back down to step 2 as i tried step 3 last week whilst on holiday and at the moment trying to exercise at least 3 times a week (cardio and weights) and if the weather allows to cycle (can be a hill 12 mile or a flat 20 miles) i found myself struggling energy wise at the end of cycles just had nothing left in my legs compared to the others who had oaty cookies half way (drool) anyhoo this week i thought i would go back to step 2 as i still have alot to loose (4 stone still to go) and i was really hungry yesterday and usually i dont feel that bad. can u just have days where you feel hungry or if i am changing back down to step 2 is it the start of getting into ketosis? apart from some fruit and yogurt i didnt usually have the full allowance of carbs on step 3 as it didnt feel comfortable so i think i have messed about a bit too much and need to start properly making sure i weigh and do everything 100% as although the weight is coming off i feel like i am letting myself down a bit , i do find it really difficult to stick to though if i have to eat around others, much easier when i am on my own at home, i should become a recluse for a few months!!! tomorrow i have the whole day out with an early 6am flight to amsterdam travelling to various meetings and back home around 10pm so will have a shake first thing and water and take a bar i cant take a tetra through security can i so either another shake when home or 2 bars in one day (i dont have amy lemon bars though) anyway off now to walk littlest one to school have a great day everyone sam

On step 3 you do start to feel hunger because you've got the carbs back in there and yogurts and fruit contain carbs. When you go back to step two it's about getting back into ketosis and the volume of food is lower too. So being hungry isn't strange.

I actually found step 2 easier to eat out on as you could just avoid all carbs.

Sounds like you've got tomorrow planned. Two bars in a day isn't ideal but make sure you up your water plenty and that should be ok! I've done it once or twice due to being stuck and having no good choices!

Xxx

Back