Day 1 tomorrow

thanks Tigg at least if i have bars i can stick to plan and have no food at all as long as i can drink plenty thats the easiest option

will let you know friday!!

sam

thanks Tigg at least if i have bars i can stick to plan and have no food at all as long as i can drink plenty thats the easiest option will let you know friday!! sam

I would also add that if you weren't having the carbs amount in full that will be why you felt awful after the exercise so basically it's do step 3 properly and exercise or do step 2 and not I would say going off how u felt? I am doing step 2 and exercising but my body seems to be ok with hang everyone is different and depends how much how often as what type you are doing xx

I would also add that if you weren't having the carbs amount in full that will be why you felt awful after the exercise so basically it's do step 3 properly and exercise or do step 2 and not I would say going off how u felt? I am doing step 2 and exercising but my body seems to be ok with hang everyone is different and depends how much how often as what type you are doing xx

Yes autumn is totally right. When you do a step you've got to commit to it. And if you were exercising but not giving your body all allowed on step three it was probably a bit deprived. Whatever you do though you'll lose weight but knowing your body is important. I did some exercise on step two but the heavy cardio stuff made me dizzy! And Lizz can tell you what pushing to hard feels like after a while. Take care of yourself and maybe have the odd step three day when you're doing heavy exercise but otherwise stick to step2? Xxx

thanks Tigg at least if i have bars i can stick to plan and have no food at all as long as i can drink plenty thats the easiest option will let you know friday!! sam

To warn you though I have only done it out of requirement as the bars have a bit of a laxative effect on me. It's not too pleasant! But it doesn't happen to everyone!

Xxx

im back, and jet lag is a b1tch! I'm exhausted!!!

ive eaten and drank way too much, but my god it was worth it! Feel about a stone heavier so back on Step 2 for a few weeks to get it back off. Feel very blaoated at the moment. It sucks! But the holiday was so SO good!

WFH today, and i can barely keep my eyes open! :( How long does this last? xx

Morning,

Well it's all going on here this morning lol!! Weigh in for me and 4lbs off this week! Pleased with that but need to get down to next stone bracket as feeling bored!!

Summer think u need to look at the plans n what exercise you can put in and work out what's best -- too much exercise n not enough food will just make u poorly!!

Tigg well done on the new contracts!!

Lizz -- glad you had a great time!! Exactly how a holiday should be did Freya enjoy it??
When will you be weighing in? xx

Tink well done hun thats super! :) Yeah Freya had an amazing time hun! She's in school probably half asleep at her desk lol! Weigh in on sunday. im guessing approx a stone on! lol

Tigg, well done re the contract! Its all systems go for you hun! Very exciting!

Summer, i had my body give up on me for 2 weeks when i was exercising on too low a plan! you need to be careful hun!

Well done on the 4lbs Tinks. That's great!

Lizz you've got to stay awake and get into the swing of being back in the UK. Get yourself outside and stay awake until as close to normal bedtime as possible. It'll take a few days but it'll get better. So glad you had a brilliant time! The trick is not to give in to the day time nap! I did when I came back from japan once and basically took a month to get over it. Didn't make the same mistake again!

Xxx

gosh so much activity in a couple of hours!!

lizz you need to get some daylight even though its hard you need to get your body clock back on uk time it helps by getting outside preferrably in the sun to help melatonin production

its horrible though - go to bed early!! you feel rotten though

thanks for the great advice guys i will do step 2 on "normal " days in the gym i dont do alot and its fine for me I only usually burn around 200 cals (estimated) but if i going off cycling where i have to keep going and can burn 500-1000 (if u believe the stats) then i will have a step 3 day and get some carbs in me, i think thats the best way and do either step but 100% not a mish mash

sam

gosh so much activity in a couple of hours!! lizz you need to get some daylight even though its hard you need to get your body clock back on uk time it helps by getting outside preferrably in the sun to help melatonin production its horrible though - go to bed early!! you feel rotten though thanks for the great advice guys i will do step 2 on "normal " days in the gym i dont do alot and its fine for me I only usually burn around 200 cals (estimated) but if i going off cycling where i have to keep going and can burn 500-1000 (if u believe the stats) then i will have a step 3 day and get some carbs in me, i think thats the best way and do either step but 100% not a mish mash sam

Speak to your CDC as when I was flitting between step 2&3 I was gaining weight as wasn't on one specific plan it's what you pay them for xx

Sam, Just becareful as you also don't want to be coming in n out of ketosis as it will just be really hard on yourself!! Have a chat with your cdc as see what they advise - last thing u want is to make it any harder on yourself!! It's hard enough at times as it is!!

Lizz - agree with the others best to stay awake and try to get my to our hours! Easier said than done tho! Hope Freya had a good day at school!! Are u back on plan as of today!?

Tigg, how's the long days going?!

All good from me!! Had a busy day getting up to date with everything - ketosis high has arrived lol - but I've banned myself from any more shopping until oct - having withdrawals already lol!

It's 4.30pm n haven't had a product yet!! Think it's time to sit down!! xx

Haha ketosis tinks makes me laugh. I look forward to 1am rambling then??? Xx

Tinks yes i hadnt thought of that i was sort of assuming that if you are on step 3 and eating carbs but also exercising i was thinking you would stay in ketosis but maybe not even though the net effect is a calorie deficit

i will have a chat with cdc amd i maybe need to get some keto sticks

ta you guys

sam

Haha ketosis tinks makes me laugh. I look forward to 1am rambling then??? Xx

Rambling???? What do mean lol n 1am will be early - ketosis tinks will prob be doing all nighters again .... Help!!! xx

Tinks yes i hadnt thought of that i was sort of assuming that if you are on step 3 and eating carbs but also exercising i was thinking you would stay in ketosis but maybe not even though the net effect is a calorie deficit

i will have a chat with cdc amd i maybe need to get some keto sticks

ta you guys

sam

Definitely get some ketostix - how do you live without them lol I do at least 3 a day - but then I'm a pee on a stick addict!! xx

Definitely get some ketostix - how do you live without them lol I do at least 3 a day - but then I'm a pee on a stick addict!! xx

Not going to lie I like to pee on a stick too haha.
And keto tinks is crazy lady hahahaha I've now seen pics of the new car I want and am mega giddy xx

I never used the sticks now I feel I've missed out! What's the car? Xxx

New discovery sport pics were realised online last night not in showroom until January tho!! Cx

am up stupidly early today !!! just catching my flight to netherlands for the day, had my tetra already and taking a bar got another tetra back in the car for when i land just have to start getting through the water (hope i dont have a long drive!!)

will post later/tomorrow am

have a good day everyone

ps ordered my ketostix :)

Back