Day 1 tomorrow

morning all!

Made it through yesterday without sleeping, went to bed about 11ish in the end as the geek came over. Day 1 back on the diet went 100%. It wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be. havent been able to start the exercise, but as i'm still swollen and tired, im not losing sleep over that. I shall go swimming saturday so that will kick start that side of things.

need to get through today and tomorrow at work and then i can chill this weekend! I need to stop the flirting with Del! He didnt text when i was away so he can go f*&k himself if he's getting all the flirting now i'm back. need to try and work out how to not be flirty with him, its so automatic! but i want to take it further and i can only presume he doesnt.

Not loving being in the UK!

how is everything this morning? xxx

Morning all!

Sam hope your day isn't too horrendous!

Lizz, well done on staying up and getting back on plan! So is there a spark with the geek, he seems to want things to happen? As for Del you have to keep reminding yourself why it's a bad thing. You need a mantra for when you see him to remind you why he isn't worth the flirting effort!

I am very tired. I have however gotten up and put some washing in and now I need to get dressed and get on with the day! It's strange but because I'm getting home late but getting up at my normal time I am really hungry in the mornings! I have to remind myself to be patient, nobody is going to steal to milk for my coffee from the fridge, my body won't suddenly stop working if it doesn't get breakfast before 7:30! Not felt hunger like this in months! Well since before Cambridge actually!

Hope you're all having good starts to this damp Thursday! Xxx

Hiiiii
Sunny Thursday up here and I've been awake allllll night long on a ketosis high lol.
I am going to be tired today that's for sure.
Xxx

Morning All,

Good news for me this morning I've dropped 2lbs over night yay!!!

Autumn - good luck getting through the day / I had an hour n half sleep n feel rough already!!

Tigg, hope you find a way of beating the morning hunger? Could you have a handful of fruit first thing just to keep you going??

Sam - enjoy the Netherlands!! You'll soon be a member of the pee on a stick club!!

Lizz, forget Del he wasn't interested before so he don't deserve you now!! How do you feel about the geek? Well done on completing day 1 - that good going!! xx

I don't feel bad considering no sleep.
She says now ask me again in 5 hours lol.

So all my gain has gone now which is good as Friday is weigh day for me. Not getting my inches done though until fri after as mine don't seem to drop that much I don't like doing it too often. I am home today going to catch up on some admin stuff though and get out in the sunshine too Hopefully. Then a light gym session tomorrow after work and apparently jay says we are putting a big session in on Saturday!!! Well he is I will just be watching as I don't even know what a big session is hahaha.

Lizz I think del is a thrill of the chase kinda guy and if u can handle that then fine but I think he's a wimp n won't go any further. Well done on day 1 tho good going I find day 2 the worse but u are hardcore xx

oh tigg hunger is never good! I set myself times to make sure i dont "eat" before. So first shake is at 2 at the moment, second at 5 etc....It helps me control the food rather than the food control me.

Tink well done on the 2lbs drop! I dont lose that in a week! lol

Autumn, how youre functioning is beyond me! lol I love my sleep way too much!

well the geek was disappointing (in the sack! yes, i had some s3x!). gotta bin him off! cant be dealing with another matt situation there! Seein him tomorrow then i shall let him down gently and hopefully keep a friendship.

Del.....del is playing the game and keeping me interested today! He knows i like the chase (i told him so) and he knows i like getting my own way (told him that too!). He'll fold eventually. He's starting to get attached, and jealous, its all in the right direction! i just wont message him now. he will message me first thats for sure!

Day 2 went super! Hunger still there but not much and nothing a pint of water doesnt fix! Still determined and focused! i have a new occasion to get thin for...girls weekend in Chester on 14th November. 100% until then! xx

hi guys just checking in from schipol airport!
its gone well today managed to stay awake after early flight! feels like long day! stuck to plan maybe not quite enough water but i can fill up on a pint when i get in
i had meetings and the men i travelled with wanted lunch and dinner - i had watery broth - nice actually virtually nothing in it and a thai beef salad for dinner a bar and a tetra, actually explained to the men what diet i doing amd they were unbelievably supportive!!! (is mens view different from other women?)
bought a box of belgian chocs (our favourite shop) for hubby and the kids and didnt even eat the sample!!!
off to see if any nice whiskey in duty free (not that its cheaper but an excuse to shop!!)
then home

have a good night all

sam

oh tigg hunger is never good! I set myself times to make sure i dont "eat" before. So first shake is at 2 at the moment, second at 5 etc....It helps me control the food rather than the food control me. Tink well done on the 2lbs drop! I dont lose that in a week! lol Autumn, how youre functioning is beyond me! lol I love my sleep way too much! well the geek was disappointing (in the sack! yes, i had some s3x!). gotta bin him off! cant be dealing with another matt situation there! Seein him tomorrow then i shall let him down gently and hopefully keep a friendship. Del.....del is playing the game and keeping me interested today! He knows i like the chase (i told him so) and he knows i like getting my own way (told him that too!). He'll fold eventually. He's starting to get attached, and jealous, its all in the right direction! i just wont message him now. he will message me first thats for sure! Day 2 went super! Hunger still there but not much and nothing a pint of water doesnt fix! Still determined and focused! i have a new occasion to get thin for...girls weekend in Chester on 14th November. 100% until then! xx

what a shame geek wasnt good - move on !!!
well done!!!
sorry had to reply as its s3x related !!!

hahahaha Sam that made me laugh out loud!

im the board's bridget jones!

Really glad it's going well Lizz. And Sam good job on avoiding the favourite chocs!

Lizz if there's nothing there with the geek there's no point in carrying it on! As for Del as long as you're happy playing games then that's all good. The only problem comes when you want it to move on and he doesn't. But so long as it makes you happy that's all good!

Glad you're all having fun and doing so well on the plan!

I have my interview for being a CDC on Monday. Then training day first week of October! I'm quite excited!

Oh and the hungry in the morning thing is due to doing more later but not eating more! I just tell my belly to stop complaining! It can wait!

Xxx

is it to the course in kettering youre on Tigg? glad youre telling the hunger to stop :)

Yeah i actually said to him tonight on the phone that every time i come back its with good intentions and that within seconds i'm back to misbehaving, and told him it was his fault, he said he was happy to take responsibility and he didnt want me to be professional with him! lol

Yeah geek gotta go! oh well! dog eat dog! lol xx

is it to the course in kettering youre on Tigg? glad youre telling the hunger to stop :) Yeah i actually said to him tonight on the phone that every time i come back its with good intentions and that within seconds i'm back to misbehaving, and told him it was his fault, he said he was happy to take responsibility and he didnt want me to be professional with him! lol Yeah geek gotta go! oh well! dog eat dog! lol xx

Yeah I think it is in Kettering.

As long as you're happy that's all that matters!

Lizz is defo the modern day Bridget that's for sure. Is better than telly!!!
All sounds exciting for you Tiggs with the course etc. My CDC is always going on extra training for different stuff she keeps herself well up to date.
Well I am loving step 2 and had my zero noodles at 8 cals and 3G carbs with my meal. Instead of my spring onion which I forgot to add wasn't intentional. Did a run today on no sleep too and didn't have to stop once. Hopefully gym tomorrow night as long as he's not called out.
Tinks love the 2 dropping overnight will keep you going for next weds now.
Sam your life is crazy and never known anyone eat so much broth lol xx

Lizz is defo the modern day Bridget that's for sure. Is better than telly!!! All sounds exciting for you Tiggs with the course etc. My CDC is always going on extra training for different stuff she keeps herself well up to date. Well I am loving step 2 and had my zero noodles at 8 cals and 3G carbs with my meal. Instead of my spring onion which I forgot to add wasn't intentional. Did a run today on no sleep too and didn't have to stop once. Hopefully gym tomorrow night as long as he's not called out. Tinks love the 2 dropping overnight will keep you going for next weds now. Sam your life is crazy and never known anyone eat so much broth lol xx
hahaha that made me laugh- whereever i eat i look for least calorific most watery soup possible but it does sound like i have alot!!
are the noodles the chinese Zero carb ones?

Thnk so Sam they are 4 cals and 1.5g carbs for half pack. Lizz has some that are 21 cals and 0.2 carbs for half a pack that are in a purple pack. Xx

Thnk so Sam they are 4 cals and 1.5g carbs for half pack. Lizz has some that are 21 cals and 0.2 carbs for half a pack that are in a purple pack. Xx
where did you buy them Autumn/Liz and whats the best serving suggestion?

sam

I used to live near kettering Tigg! its a mission from where you live though. Is Bournemouth nearer you?

I have just ordered some more eat water noodles off amazon. 5 packs for £9.50 which is cheaper than their usual £2.50 a pack.

Day 3 and feeling slimmer post-holiday already! I'm bac to exercise tomorrow with my swimming both days this weekend, and then out dancing (until the early hours) saturday night so that will sort out a few calories! Weigh in Sunday. Not fussed by the result as i know the scales will only go down from here on in :)

How is everyone else getting on?xx

I used to live near kettering Tigg! its a mission from where you live though. Is Bournemouth nearer you? I have just ordered some more eat water noodles off amazon. 5 packs for £9.50 which is cheaper than their usual £2.50 a pack. Day 3 and feeling slimmer post-holiday already! I'm bac to exercise tomorrow with my swimming both days this weekend, and then out dancing (until the early hours) saturday night so that will sort out a few calories! Weigh in Sunday. Not fussed by the result as i know the scales will only go down from here on in :) How is everyone else getting on?xx

Ah! Yes Bournemouth is easier from here but they don't do as many in Bournemouth! The September one is in Bournemouth but that's on Monday and they haven't been quick enough to get me onto that! So Kettering it is. It's not too bad though!

Glad you're feeling good Lizz! Enjoy the dancing. I've not been dancing in ages! :-(

Xxx

Back