Day 1 tomorrow

will you manage it in the day or have to stay over Tigg?

Me neither! I'm very excited! Its a really nasty "club" called Rainbow, its a grotty old pub with concrete floors and broken windows, but the music is incredible there. Its £15 a ticket for the club and the afterparty which finishes at 4am! I'm driving so water all the way! :) xx

will you manage it in the day or have to stay over Tigg? Me neither! I'm very excited! Its a really nasty "club" called Rainbow, its a grotty old pub with concrete floors and broken windows, but the music is incredible there. Its £15 a ticket for the club and the afterparty which finishes at 4am! I'm driving so water all the way! :) xx

Haha that sounds like my kind if hell Lizz!! What kind of music tho?

Sam the noodles I get are on offer at H&B 6 packs for £9 free postage at moment too.

Tiggs I dknt do geography if it's past stoke on Trent it's London to me lol xxx

will you manage it in the day or have to stay over Tigg? Me neither! I'm very excited! Its a really nasty "club" called Rainbow, its a grotty old pub with concrete floors and broken windows, but the music is incredible there. Its £15 a ticket for the club and the afterparty which finishes at 4am! I'm driving so water all the way! :) xx

I'll probably stay over the night before just because the roads can be so unpredictable!

I love places like that. Nothing to do but dance! Don't ever want to see them in daylight though!

I've got the wrap party on Saturday from the play I'm working backstage on this week but as it's only a small cast I doubt there'll be much happening. I think it'll be a few drinks and home. Plus we have the estate agent coming round on Monday to take photos of the flat so need to be sober and not hungover on Sunday as I have to tart the place up a little!

sounds like everyone is on track
lizz even though just back off holiday wow i am impressed

have been looking online at h&b at the zero noodles but might actually go into town and buy some tomorrow

spoken to a new cdc today and potentially going to see her on monday as my current one i wasnt too pleased with so actually having a monday weigh in will keep me on track over the weekend instead of having little extras!! the only problem is that i dont have any bars until monday but that could be a good thing !! i have lots of shakes still though

waiting for my ketostix to arrive hopefully tomorrow but feeling so cold in hands and feet today i just want to curl up in bed!!!

Happy weekend everyone.
I'm at work and heading to gym later to meet hubby then home for my step 2 meal and bar so rock n roll.
I am going to try n mix up my step 2 meals next week as prawns or quorn done in the same way with same veg is going to get boring.
Just hope if he gets called out that I can entertain myself watching tv and not want sat night treats aghhh.
On and cousin has got me 12 packs of zero noodles for £19 so that's not bad will grab them tomorrow. Xx

happy weekend everyone too!!

got myself some zero noodles to try as well been into town and tried on a few items of clothing today and i could find items to fit me which felt wonderful!!!
also got into a pair of old jeans today so feeling pretty good and its given me a boost!!!
now the next 2 stone to come off!!!

have a good weekend everyone

sam

happy weekend everyone too!! got myself some zero noodles to try as well been into town and tried on a few items of clothing today and i could find items to fit me which felt wonderful!!! also got into a pair of old jeans today so feeling pretty good and its given me a boost!!! now the next 2 stone to come off!!! have a good weekend everyone sam

Just rinse them under warm water in a sieve then I add them to my meat or prawns with chilli powder jn but I makesire there's a splash or two of water kn so it's like a sauce for noodles to soak up or they taste bland as hell lol xx

Happy weekend all :)

Well today is raving day! Been shopping and bought more size 10 skinny jeans, and a few 8 tops so gain from barbs hopefully won't be too much. Happy with the food I'm having, happy with the shakes. Just about to go swimming.

Have chicken, kale, chilli and zero noodles for dinner before I go out which is good. And I'll probably take my bar with me in 2 halves for the early hours. I'm not leaving mine until about 815 so going to have a nap after swimming!

Geek stopped over last night, we went the cinema to see Lucy. Was a good film. I just wish he had a bigger d1ck as he'd be pretty ace then! Lol

How is everyone doing?xx

Hello everyone!

I have tidied the flat almost completely! I have a little bit more to do but it will be ready for Monday when they come to photograph it! I am knackered and have another night to work backstage. Then they are all having pizza. I'm pretty sure that pizza is a bad idea. But it will be about midnight and I'm pretty sure that I can avoid it by then as everyone else will be drunk! Right now I could do with an extra pair of hands.

Hope you're all doing well. Lizz have a dance for me tonight!

Xxx

Hello everyone! I have tidied the flat almost completely! I have a little bit more to do but it will be ready for Monday when they come to photograph it! I am knackered and have another night to work backstage. Then they are all having pizza. I'm pretty sure that pizza is a bad idea. But it will be about midnight and I'm pretty sure that I can avoid it by then as everyone else will be drunk! Right now I could do with an extra pair of hands. Hope you're all doing well. Lizz have a dance for me tonight! Xxx

This all for getting the flat on the market? Did the offer get accepted?
Pizza is evil for me :( makes me feel so rough! Hope you manage to get through it ok hun! You sound so busy!!!! Xx

This all for getting the flat on the market? Did the offer get accepted? Pizza is evil for me :( makes me feel so rough! Hope you manage to get through it ok hun! You sound so busy!!!! Xx

Offer on the house wasn't accepted. They won't consider an offer from is until we have an offer on our flat. Oh well. Onwards.

Yes the tidying is for getting it on the market.

Pizza would make me feel yucky so I won't struggle to say no! But I need something else to nibble on. Yes busy and tired but generally content! I'm wearing skinny 26 inch waist jeans and a size 8 too for the wrap party so feeling good! Xxx

Sorry about the offer Tiggs but hopefully yours will move fast hun.
Well I'm back at work scales not budged yet but'd isn't have weigh this week so I am already 3 on down in a way did a good session in the gym yesterday never laughed so much in my life too which was good.
Sore throat sinuses hurting and hiding in my office at work. Meeting HRH at the gym later and can watch cricket at same time. Happy Sunday everyone
Sam let me know how the noodles go xx

oh tigg i am sorry hun! Get that flat on the market asap and fingers crossed it sells fast!

Well i just had my first weigh in since 23rd August....13lbs ON and also 10 inches ON! to say im upset is an understatement! I have been back on SS+/Step 2 for 4 days and its not even dented it! I am now heavier than i was in JUNE!
starting to doubt Cambridge. Yes, i ate off plan, but 13lbs and 10 inches worth? No way!!! If i had i could understand it!

Feel like im in a very dark place now.

oh tigg i am sorry hun! Get that flat on the market asap and fingers crossed it sells fast! Well i just had my first weigh in since 23rd August....13lbs ON and also 10 inches ON! to say im upset is an understatement! I have been back on SS+/Step 2 for 4 days and its not even dented it! I am now heavier than i was in JUNE! starting to doubt Cambridge. Yes, i ate off plan, but 13lbs and 10 inches worth? No way!!! If i had i could understand it! Feel like im in a very dark place now.

Lizz I can't really say anything to make u feel better hun big having been there myself it is a dark place and I know you will pull through. It was a once in a lifetime holiday and you are still wearing skinny clothes keep these thoughts with u today xx

My flat will sell in a week so I'm not worried about it.

Lizz, give your body time to realise it's back on plan and I'm sure the weight will come off. You had a great holiday and you'll be back to super slim in no time! The reason you put weight on is because the body is shocked by how much it's getting of things it's not usually used to getting. That's why working up the steps is the best way to get to maintenance!

I'm sure you'll be back to where you were in no time at all!

Xxx

morning all!

Dropped 4lbs overnight and also did my body fat. 28% which again is in the healthy range! So yet again, the only think i'm aspiring for is a healthy sodding BMI! Dont get me wrong, i want this holiday gain off me like you'd not believe but it does leave me wondering what i am actually aiming for!

so still 10lbs to come off.....but its better than the 14 it was yesterday!

Dont know what plan to do, whether to do exercise or what! Very confused and somewhat lost diet wise right now! :(

Tigg, Hope the flat sells asap hun and you can get ythe house! Is it still available?

Tink, where are you hun? have i missed your post?

Sam, hope you manage to stay on plan this week hun!

Autumn, gym bunny!!! ;)

Ian....where are you?!!?!?

xx

hi all
looks like you are back in the zone lizz keep it going!
i havent been good this weekend celebrating my wedding anniversary but allowed it to stretch over sat and sunday night (crisps and chocolates not many but enough and a couple of chips ) with half a bottle of champers so i will be out of ketosis but back to business today

i have a blood test first thing eek i am such a baby!!! (just a check for hepatitis level after vaccinations) and some meetings in leeds so that should keep me busy !!!!

hi all looks like you are back in the zone lizz keep it going! i havent been good this weekend celebrating my wedding anniversary but allowed it to stretch over sat and sunday night (crisps and chocolates not many but enough and a couple of chips ) with half a bottle of champers so i will be out of ketosis but back to business today i have a blood test first thing eek i am such a baby!!! (just a check for hepatitis level after vaccinations) and some meetings in leeds so that should keep me busy !!!!

Oh you're not far from in if you're in Leeds xx

Hello,

I am still here plodding along lol -- walked my daughter to school this morning and been to the park with the little man so that was a nice 4miles done!!

Lizz - speak to your cdc about what's best for you?! Maybe a few days of ss+ to make a big dent in the gain then gradually move up to step 3 slowly n introduce a bit if exercise!! Your still in your skinny clothes and you had a fab holiday nothing on the scales that can't be undone!!

Autumn - get urself to boots lol n let's get down to business with the firminator lol

Tigg - how are you?? Are u still finding the mornings difficult or are you back to normal work wise now?

Summer - draw a line under the weekend and today is a new day!!

xxxxx

quick update before i go swimming......

Del!!!!

after a morning of frightfully polite and professional emails, he's phoned protesting that its no fun!

haha lizz: 1, Del: 0!

Back