Day 1 tomorrow

Oooh! Del is keen!

I have had the man in to do the floor plans and photographs etc. I am cold and tired and have a headache.

I had my telephone interview today for the CDC thing. They can fit me onto the training course on Wednesday in Bournemouth! So I need to find someone to take my oncall for me that day!

Glad the weight is dropping already Lizz, knew it would.

I am generally good. But I know today will be a bad diet day. By that I mean I can't stand the thought of food so I'm probably getting a migraine! I had a shake for breakfast and just had a yogurt but I can't stand the thought of anything else! Oh well.

Hope you're all having good days? Xxx

What was your telephone interview like Tigg? xx

What was your telephone interview like Tigg? xx

About 15 mins long and the questions were pretty easy. They were checking your knowledge of Cambridge, what your experience of Cambridge has been, if it would fit around your life that sort of thing. Are you going to do it too? Xxx

Yes when I get to goal, will be perfect for working around the children xx

Tigg that's exciting hun! Although boo to you not eating today! Fingers crossed the flat sells mega quick!

Well I've been headhunted so I'm potentially leaving my current place, del was the first person I told so I think he's bricking it a little! Although he might just be being a player. Verdicts out still although the man drives me mental!

Nice chilled night tonight with my new season 7 bbt box set that arrived today :) rear loading a little so I can have a little picnic in bed. Also went swimming at lunch time and kicks usual ass!

Thursday I'm in Sheffield and the boss thinks I should stay over on the Thursday evening :/ could really do without it because of the diet :( I'll see how I feel tomorrow and whether I can find a place with a gym lol

How's everyone been today? I'm still 100% and really hoping the scales keep dropping although I won't be checking.

Does anyone do their fat percentage? Xx

Tigg that's exciting hun! Although boo to you not eating today! Fingers crossed the flat sells mega quick! Well I've been headhunted so I'm potentially leaving my current place, del was the first person I told so I think he's bricking it a little! Although he might just be being a player. Verdicts out still although the man drives me mental! Nice chilled night tonight with my new season 7 bbt box set that arrived today :) rear loading a little so I can have a little picnic in bed. Also went swimming at lunch time and kicks usual ass! Thursday I'm in Sheffield and the boss thinks I should stay over on the Thursday evening :/ could really do without it because of the diet :( I'll see how I feel tomorrow and whether I can find a place with a gym lol How's everyone been today? I'm still 100% and really hoping the scales keep dropping although I won't be checking. Does anyone do their fat percentage? Xx

Yes exciting. Rubbish head making me feel really sick though.

Headhunted? That's great! Is it a better position for you? Maybe you going with get Del to actually do a thing instead of just playing.

See how you feel about the overnight in a hotel, you can do it but I totally get why you would rather not.

I do fat %. I'm currently at 27% up a little from a few weeks ago due to lack of exercise!

Xxx

Autumn a biggest loser usa just this minute started on living and I think it's the new series, I've never seen it before. It's a couple one. It's just bob and Dolvett as trainers. Xxx

I'm recording biggest loser USA! It's Deffo a new one.

Did you manage to get any food in you Hun?

i said to him today on the phone that I'm an actions girl and he either needs to put his money where his mouth is or stop flirting because I'll just get bored and I can do professional, his response was "no you can't, we both can't, you know that" so I know it's not just me. I will get bored though.

Oh really? Mine is 28 according to this mornings weigh in, I was quite surprised! Xx

I'm recording biggest loser USA! It's Deffo a new one. Did you manage to get any food in you Hun? i said to him today on the phone that I'm an actions girl and he either needs to put his money where his mouth is or stop flirting because I'll just get bored and I can do professional, his response was "no you can't, we both can't, you know that" so I know it's not just me. I will get bored though. Oh really? Mine is 28 according to this mornings weigh in, I was quite surprised! Xx

I haven't had anything since my yogurt but it am drinking water and planning on a shake soon as it's fluid and nutrients!

Interesting from Del!!!

Yeah mine was in the low 20s but I lost some muscle tone recently and generally feel a bit rubbish. Need to get back to the gym. I'm no heavier but just squishier!

28 is really good Lizz but then you are a slinky lady with the exercise you do!

Xxx

I haven't had anything since my yogurt but it am drinking water and planning on a shake soon as it's fluid and nutrients! Interesting from Del!!! Yeah mine was in the low 20s but I lost some muscle tone recently and generally feel a bit rubbish. Need to get back to the gym. I'm no heavier but just squishier! 28 is really good Lizz but then you are a slinky lady with the exercise you do! Xxx

Deffo a shake hun, and a bar if you have one?

Ah he's still all talk!

Wow low 20's!!!! That's amazing hun! You struggling since you were poorly?

I've not been as hot on the exercise since barbs. Been swimming twice, no DVDs but I'm doing Pilates tomorrow so hoping to start it up again. Not sure 28 is that good lol xx

Hiiii
Well here's my life in a short essay.
1) Sam I'm in Leeds women's hospital (not now as am home lol)
2) Lizz jays mates are in Sheffield this week as the trainees got exams and they're assessing.
3) my grands and throat are swollen and sore as hell
4) I saw my PT and now totally stressed about calories. Had a good chat with Tiggs and tinks and think I have plans to go up to 1200 cals after my holiday.
5) Had 900 cals today including emergency rice cake for gym session and still I ketosis and helped me get through session too. Had 2 bars as I couldn't take my blender with me and wanted 2 products in me by gym at 5 too. Had 4.25 litres water inc products water allowance and dreading my daily weigh in morning eek my body hates change. Had a delicious prawn salad bia the wok with zero noodles and some Schwartz shake flavouring.
6) recorded the biggest loser as saw Tiggs whatsapp just in time for the plus 1 channel. Phew is it Friday yet??? Xx

Deffo a shake hun, and a bar if you have one? Ah he's still all talk! Wow low 20's!!!! That's amazing hun! You struggling since you were poorly? I've not been as hot on the exercise since barbs. Been swimming twice, no DVDs but I'm doing Pilates tomorrow so hoping to start it up again. Not sure 28 is that good lol xx

28 is in the healthy range Lizz! So it's good. Below 25 is fit! So you're doing bloody well if you're not exercising as much as you were! Yes still struggling since illness and busyness and generally being tired! Really hoping this week is an easy one and I can take some time to feel better and get back to exercising properly!

Autumn so glad to help with the cals discussion and making sure you saw the new biggest loser which we both know is much more important!

Xxx

28 is in the healthy range Lizz! So it's good. Below 25 is fit! So you're doing bloody well if you're not exercising as much as you were! Yes still struggling since illness and busyness and generally being tired! Really hoping this week is an easy one and I can take some time to feel better and get back to exercising properly! Autumn so glad to help with the cals discussion and making sure you saw the new biggest loser which we both know is much more important! Xxx

Well I have lost overall 5 stone 2ln am a size 12 and body fat is 41% so that's me screwed lol x

Oh excitingly we have booked a holiday to Mauritius in November! Yay. Definitely need to get back to the exercise to get that bikini body! This time last year there's no way I would have been looking forward to wearing a bikini! Xxx

Oh excitingly we have booked a holiday to Mauritius in November! Yay. Definitely need to get back to the exercise to get that bikini body! This time last year there's no way I would have been looking forward to wearing a bikini! Xxx

Omg it's meant to be amazing there too!!! Well jel xx

omg can i come?!?!?

Why are we so hung up on numbers and measures hey? lol! I want to get down to about 23% body fat eventually. So thats 11 stone (although i'd like 10 7), BMI 25, 23% body fat, dress size 10, lol....too many numbers! I'd like to have a 26" waist as well but i cant see that ever being possible lol

In the depot today. I'm leavning early though to collect Freya as i need to go to next this afternoon to buy a skirt to wear for tomorrow's interview.The nerves are getting to me already. Its the only area of my life really that i have 100% confidence, but the money they are talking about makes me wonder if i'm just blagging my way through my career! It may not be mega bucks in the great scheme of things, and i do lose my company car, but its £48k-ish! Which to a girl who f&^ked up her GCSE's is a massive deal!

I've decided i'm not staying over in sheffied on thursday. I will just man up and rear load and have lots of tea/water! I'll be dead busy so shouldnt be a problem to keep distracted. No time for exercise though unless i am home at a decent time!

How is everyone else today?

I shall be watching biggest loser this evening i think!

xx

No biggest loser spoilers lol I have tk wait until jays home n watch together lol xx

Back