Day 1 tomorrow

hi all
tigg holiday sounds fabulous - as autumn says i am also "well jel""

lizz good luck with the interview and if its right it will happen, i recently changed jobs when a new opportunity came up. just assess all the options and work out if its right for you.

Talking of holidays is getting me in the mood for booking next years holiday as we did uk holiday this year but we all want to go back and do another californian tour so i will keep watching the flight cost and hopefully get some flights booked so the planning can commence!!

had to get up early and get son off to swim training this morning so i am wide awake now!!!

got my ketostix yesterday and showed a trace of ketones so hoping for a full pink stick today but i am not used to doing the test!!

i need to go and find biggest loser to watch!!

sam

Numbers are something to aim for without them we wouldn't have a goal and would perpetually be gaining until we felt blurgh and then losing until we felt ok again. But i know what you mean Lizz it's distressing that the numbers seem to mean so much!

First holiday since this time last year. (Italy was for a wedding with lots of other people so I don't think that counts!) I'm looking forward to it. I will mostly be found in the sea snorkelling or kayaking or hiding in the shade somewhere!

Biggest loser is just brilliant! I love that show! The transformations are amazing. And that most of them keep it off is just wow!

Lizz, good luck for the interview. You'll smash it I am sure! If it's the right job for you and your life then grab it!

I feel so much better today. Was about to leave for work to find out that the m25 is shut in both direction around the junction I aim for. Guess I'll have another cup of tea and see how long the tailbacks (up to 2 hours travel time ATM) take to clear! Fun.

Hope you all have good days. My 2lb gain from the week with hardly any sleep and not eating very well has gone! Yay!

Xxx

my friend works with the HA hun and the M25 is going to be shut for about another 2 hours she thinks! she's also stuck in the traffic jam! :/

Thanks all for kind words re interview. Not sure at the moment. they are so bloody keen it terrifies me! I could be at a different desk come the end of october!
Del phoned me this morning, we were on the phone for a fair while talking about it. He's starting to get under my skin so i really need to bloody detach! I dont do emotions at the best of time let alone with a colleague!

tigg, i hope you have an amazing holiday! I'm sure it will be just what you need! I hope youre going to get more calories into you today lady!!!?

Sam, a California tour sounds pretty epic! I'd love to do something like that, i just dont think i am brave enough!

It would just be nice to only have 1 number to aim for, not loads lol! with so many factors that determine us "normal", its hard to juggle!

my friend works with the HA hun and the M25 is going to be shut for about another 2 hours she thinks! she's also stuck in the traffic jam! :/ Thanks all for kind words re interview. Not sure at the moment. they are so bloody keen it terrifies me! I could be at a different desk come the end of october! Del phoned me this morning, we were on the phone for a fair while talking about it. He's starting to get under my skin so i really need to bloody detach! I dont do emotions at the best of time let alone with a colleague! tigg, i hope you have an amazing holiday! I'm sure it will be just what you need! I hope youre going to get more calories into you today lady!!!? Sam, a California tour sounds pretty epic! I'd love to do something like that, i just dont think i am brave enough! It would just be nice to only have 1 number to aim for, not loads lol! with so many factors that determine us "normal", its hard to juggle!

Yup have decided to stay at home to work. Even if they reopen it fully it's going to take ages to clear and there are always secondary bumps that shut the lanes again!

Remember they asked you to come to them. So you have more control over the situation than in a normal interview. You've also got to check them out. They already like you. You've got to like them!

For me I aimed for the numbers in a sequential order. I wanted a healthy waist to height ratio first, then a healthy bmi, a weight I was happy with and then a body fat I'm happy with. Basically in that order I figured if my body fat goes up then my weight is likely to go up and I'll reverse the list of I'm not careful. I didn't aim for all of them at once because I wasn't sure how each of them would affect the next!

I have had breakfast and have already planned lunch. The smell of the garlic sausage in the fridge didn't make me queasy this morning as I got the milk out for my tea so things are look good on the food front!

We did a California tour about 5 years ago. It was brilliant! Lizz it's not as scary as I thought it would be. Sam you should so do it!

Xxx

Very sensible hun! I really dislike the M25! Its just capacity/volume and a whole lot of morons that make it a shocking motorway! People always blame the piece of road, but if idiots were more careful, less accidents would happen.

Yes that is a good point! I just feel like its a trap! haha! This job would be the making of my career but i can kiss goodbye to my personal life! Its a dilemma!

I have the waist to height, i have waist to hips, i have a half decent body fat, i have the clothes size, its just the damn BMI/weight and then improving on the body fat percentage.

Well done hun on managing to have some food! what are you having for lunch? Make me jealous!!! I'm missing step 3 :(

I'd be happy going to wales at the moment! lol xxx

Very sensible hun! I really dislike the M25! Its just capacity/volume and a whole lot of morons that make it a shocking motorway! People always blame the piece of road, but if idiots were more careful, less accidents would happen. Yes that is a good point! I just feel like its a trap! haha! This job would be the making of my career but i can kiss goodbye to my personal life! Its a dilemma! I have the waist to height, i have waist to hips, i have a half decent body fat, i have the clothes size, its just the damn BMI/weight and then improving on the body fat percentage. Well done hun on managing to have some food! what are you having for lunch? Make me jealous!!! I'm missing step 3 :( I'd be happy going to wales at the moment! lol xxx

Yup the m25 is filled with idiots!

I've been headhunters before (I've always ended up turning it down as it didn't suit me to move on) but it was more about confirmation for them that I was what they thought I was and then them impressing me! You're in a good place ATM. It's always hard to move on when you feel comfortable but you've got to weigh things up. Is a possible flirty relationship with Del enough for you not to move on? What's to say there isn't someone at the new place who is perfect for you? And the job and the salary and the changes to your travel and commuting all need to be taken into account! Don't make the decision before you've even been in the room with them!

Well then you only have one number to worry about your bmi is directly related to your weight so get your weight to where you want it to be and your bmi will be there too. Your body fat is already in the ok range so just let that fall as the weight comes off too!

No jealousy here I'm having some veggie chilli with salad. Mmmm. Jelly and fruit for afternoon snack!
Xxx

You do make perfect sense lovely! I really need to speak to them before i go into analysis mode! Oh god Del doesnt come into it. He has my number, if he wants me, he'll use it whether i'm working here or working somewhere new.

Very true again! I shall just see how my weight drops over the next few weeks! I am missing having 3 meals a day though. although at the moment i'm not doing the exercise to support the higher plan. I still feel quite lazy.

That sounds lush!!!!! I would kill for that lol xx

I'm off to my CDC training day tomorrow. I've got to leave here at 5 am to be sure to get there in time! But at least I don't have to wait until November!

I have had proper food today. I'm having a proper tea too so I'll be all set for tomorrow!

Quite excited! Also found out today that the flat is work between £350 and £375k! Not what we were expecting. Loads more in fact!

Good luck for the interview tomorrow Lizz you'll be great!!!

Xxx

Wow already? That's amazing! O my god that's an early start and a half! The a14 is a ***** and loads of road works round Kettering I warn you.

Glad you've been fed better today Hun :)

WOW that's incredible Hun! Is it now officially on the market? I really hope you get it sold before the other house goes Hun, my fingers are very much crossed

thank you Hun :) I went to next and got a 3 piece suit and I need to take the size 10 skirt back because it's too big. I don't know why I bought the 10 as It was too big when I tried it on. I figure that in 4 weeks the 8 will fit better (it was a little tight on my bum). I'm wearing the trousers and jacket tomorrow with a black t shirt as it's too hot for anything long sleeves.

Xxx

Wow already? That's amazing! O my god that's an early start and a half! The a14 is a ***** and loads of road works round Kettering I warn you. Glad you've been fed better today Hun :) WOW that's incredible Hun! Is it now officially on the market? I really hope you get it sold before the other house goes Hun, my fingers are very much crossed thank you Hun :) I went to next and got a 3 piece suit and I need to take the size 10 skirt back because it's too big. I don't know why I bought the 10 as It was too big when I tried it on. I figure that in 4 weeks the 8 will fit better (it was a little tight on my bum). I'm wearing the trousers and jacket tomorrow with a black t shirt as it's too hot for anything long sleeves. Xxx

Yes super quick but it's better than waiting until November! Also this one is in Bournemouth so not close but probably a shorter drive than Kettering!

Flat is now officially on the market. I'll send the link once I find it on the Internet!

Well done on the skinny next clothes! I'm sure you look fab and will exude heaps of confidence! Good luck and let us know how it goes!!!

Xxx

Tiggs was biggest loser not on again tonight my box hasn't recorded it?
Wow your flat sounds like it's going to sell well and good news about price.

Lizz nail it tomorrow am sure you will hun

Good kick for weigh in tinks (weds tomorrow I think)

I'm all snotty again and did a massive gym session with J however a lot of time spent on the mats laughing too. Glad to be in my jamas in bed though hehe xx

Hello,

Well it's all going on on here isn't it lol!!

Tiggs -- good luck in Bournemouth tomorrow!! It'll be a long day but well worth it for you! Please let me know how you get on!! Jealous of the trip to Mauritius how exciting is that???

Lizz -- good luck for your interview tomorrow sounds like they really want you so I'm sure you'll shine!!
On the Del front I think u might be wasting ur time - I think he's all mouth n no action (just my opinion) how's the geek??

Sam -- woohoo welcome to the pee on a stick club - the addiction starts now!! A tour round California sounds great!!

Autumn -- hello gym bunny lol!! You are doing so well on the gym front really hope the scales reflect that for you in the morning.

All good from me, weigh in tomorrow n im hoping for a biggy!!

I've been busy today as bought a Chris (x-trainer) so have been changing one of my spare rooms into a mini gym for Chris n Barry - lol I think I might be in trouble when my hubby comes home, not only has his clothes been moved out of our bedroom (to make room for my expanding wardrobe lol), but I've changed the spare room into a min gym, and got rid of the sofa bed etc that was in there and my obsession with shopping means the bank balance has taken a big hit ooooops!! Im not allowed to shop now till oct and it's been incredibly painful so far my debit card feels neglected lol!!

Anyway off to sleep -- will update in the morning with my results!! X

Tigg, massive good luck for today hun!!! Hope it goes ok! :) and cant wait to nose at the flat! I love house talk! lol

Tink, youre not wrong about Del! I have said to him myself that hes like a jack russell, all bark and no bite and that uually i just kick jack russells to the side as they irritate me! that didnt go down well ("so now i'm irritating you?" type convo!) HOWEVER, i think trying to make something happen when you work closely with the person is never going to be easy. If it fails, he's right there in front of me. So i've backed off. If he texts, i reply, if he phones, i answer, but i never initiate contact unless its work related.

the geek is flaky! He messages me all day long, but then goes out in the evenings and doesnt bother messaging me, but he can go on facebook? F76k that! So he is getting a taste of his own medicine today. I'm goin to be busy and unavailable too....but then annoyingly go on whatsapp and FB! see how he likes it! Pr1ck!

haha loving your spare room debit card bashing! its all worth while though!!! You dont spank out all this money on diet stuff to then neglect the exercise! What plan are you on at the moment? Fingers crossed you have a good loss today :)

Thanks for all the good luck messages! I'm in the office until 315....so have to just keep my head down until then! Nerves are giving me belly ache :( xx

aw liz hope the nerves settle for you its the waiting thats the worst

a quick post from me as i have to leave for work but i got my first pink stick today!!! yipee i tested monday and tuesday with just a trace after coming out of ketosis for the weekend so pleased to see a pink stick today!!!!

sam

I'm in Bournemouth! I have parked up and paid for the day. Registration starts at 9 so in even early. Who'd have though leaving the house at 5:30 would actually work! I even stopped off at the office to drop a couple of things off!

Lizz hope your tummy settles but it probably won't until you've done the interview. Just remember that they want you! Be calm and confident and you won't go wrong!

Tinks let us all know how the weigh in goes! Good luck!

How are you doing on upping your cals autumn?

Sam. Hope you have a good day, still feel like I've missed out not having peed on a stick!

Xxx

Morning and the results are in .......... 5lb loss this week! Woohooooo so pleased with that!! Nearly nearly 16st something now - roll on next week yay!!! xx

Morning and the results are in .......... 5lb loss this week! Woohooooo so pleased with that!! Nearly nearly 16st something now - roll on next week yay!!! xx

Well done Tinks. That's brilliant!

I'm just in my break at my training day. So far lots of information but luckily nothing that I didn't already know! Phew!

Xxx

Tink that is amazing!!!!! Well done! I bet you are over the moon with that one!

tigg, how is it going? You enjoying it?

Well my belly is still in bits! mini-wimbledon at work (never fun but let alone at work!), Del and i coming to blows (i'm so over his BS!!), and an interview to mentally prepare for! Nerves are all over the place! :(

xx

Thanks all, yep over the moon just need a few more weeks like that!!

Been swimming to the hydrotherapy pool (as it's term time n open again) this afternoon with the little one n had a great time had a really sore back/shoulder beforehand which has now completely gone very impressed!!

Tigg how did your day go??

Lizz how was the interview??

Anybody know where Ian has gone?! xx

Interview went well! Dare not jinx it by saying too much but hopefully I'll have more to say tomorrow! Xx

Back