Day 1 tomorrow

Interview went well! Dare not jinx it by saying too much but hopefully I'll have more to say tomorrow! Xx
hope you hear something soon now relax......

i am on my favourite mode of transport again (yes the train) had a skinny latte to get my skimmed milk intake up as been in the office and meetings and didnt really stop apart from having a lovely lemon bar at lunch, in the hotel i had a lovely mushroom omelette so dont need anything else apart from glug a bit more water and like you liz i almost always save a bar til bedtime with a drink (usually a small decaf coffee) stressful day of meetings with alot of testosterone oozing out and can finally switch off for a minute

sam

Well I have a certificate and now just need to wait for an online thing to fill in and then I'll be done and allowed to trade as a consultant!!!

There was a lot of sales type stuff but it was interesting.

Lizz really glad the interview went well! Fingers crossed for you!

Sam and Tinks really glad you're having good days.

Xxx

oh and i re read that back and just want to say that the testosterone wasnt from me

there was an alpha male ego fight in the meeting today i hate conflict but its interesting to watch the male interactions!!!

sam

Look forward to an update soon Lizz

Well done Tiggs whoop a CDC are you going to do evenings or make it up as u go along cos of your current job?

I'm in bed cath kidston jamas and bed socks lovely bedding and blanket and bake off, scoyt&bailey then Wentworth and sleeeep I hope as can't keep having broken sleep like this.
Came close to a feed feast today on Asda. Met j after work to shop and threw loads of rubbish in it. Then I walked off saying to j 'get it all out quick!!' Haha. He's working tonight so won't see him. He's on call tomorrow and I'm on call fri so won't see him until gym fri night. I do see more of him these days now we exercise together lol. Although his friend says I've stolen him off him haha. Erm I think u will find he's my husband tho.
Let's hope bake off doesn't make me hungry now xx (please all pray scales will be kind to me tomorrow) xx

I have my fingers crossed the scales are kind tomorrow autumn! Well done on not falling off the wagon! Very impressive!

I will probably put aside certain blocks of time every week to do it depending on who wants to see me! But hoping to be quite flexible.

Xxx

Evening all, busy day yet wide awake!!
Well done Tiggs it must feel amazing to be one of the ones who succeeded and look at what you've become .... And so quickly aswell!

Lizz fingers crossed on your interview results!! Will you find out tomorrow?

Autumn - I'm seriously hoping the scales are kind to you tomorrow you deserve it xx

Evening all, busy day yet wide awake!! Well done Tiggs it must feel amazing to be one of the ones who succeeded and look at what you've become .... And so quickly aswell! Lizz fingers crossed on your interview results!! Will you find out tomorrow? Autumn - I'm seriously hoping the scales are kind to you tomorrow you deserve it xx

There were all sorts of people there yesterday. I guess it goes to show that being a CDC is for all sorts! Btw if any of you opt to do the training I'd recommend not bothering with the buffet lunch. The one in Kettering may be better but yesterday's was poor as.

You'll have to let us know as soon as you do about your interview Lizz I have fingers and toes crossed for you. Even if you choose to turn it down it's great to be offered it!

Autumn you really do deserve to have a decent drop on those scales. I hope your hard work is reflected properly!

Tinks. I hope you got some sleep at least!

On the house front our offer on the house we are trying to buy has been temporarily accepted if we can sell our flat within 2 weeks! Seems like it might be too short to us but if that's their attitude (they don't have anyone else interested atm so it's not like we have competition!) we are going to see other places! Including one on Saturday. Hate the game playing. We bought this place without an estate agent so didn't have the to-ing and fro-ing just a conversation that said 'we'd like to offer this much? We have another offer for that. Oh, ok have another thousand to seal the deal. Thanks.'

Anyway hope you all have great Thursdays! I'm back to running and gymming properly from today! Going to get a new pair of running shoes to break in!

Xxx

Was the buffet lunch at least healthy? or was it the standard crap?

Shall do! i'm in Sheffield all day today so not sure how much i will find out but i'm on convert email without my boss seeing just in case haha! I have made the decision that if i dont get this job, i shall be seeing my manager next week to come away from the projects i run at the moment. My "relationship" with Del is causing me to take my eye of the bigger picture and now i have people gossiping about me (found out yesterday) i need to move away from working with him. So whatever happens, i shall be after a new job....internal or external.

Whats the one you are seeing on saturday hun? Its silly that they are being so anal about the offer when they dont have anyone else interested. Isnt it known as a conditional offer and you just have to sell before someone else comes in? Morons!

YAY!! Good luck with the gyming and running hun! I'm planning on going swimming this evening once back from Sheffield. Its 830 until 945 so loads of time to get there. Gotta make sure this audit today doesnt take forever!

How are you doing today Autumn? Tink? Sam? IAN???????????????????????????????????????????? xxx

Was the buffet lunch at least healthy? or was it the standard crap? Shall do! i'm in Sheffield all day today so not sure how much i will find out but i'm on convert email without my boss seeing just in case haha! I have made the decision that if i dont get this job, i shall be seeing my manager next week to come away from the projects i run at the moment. My "relationship" with Del is causing me to take my eye of the bigger picture and now i have people gossiping about me (found out yesterday) i need to move away from working with him. So whatever happens, i shall be after a new job....internal or external. Whats the one you are seeing on saturday hun? Its silly that they are being so anal about the offer when they dont have anyone else interested. Isnt it known as a conditional offer and you just have to sell before someone else comes in? Morons! YAY!! Good luck with the gyming and running hun! I'm planning on going swimming this evening once back from Sheffield. Its 830 until 945 so loads of time to get there. Gotta make sure this audit today doesnt take forever! How are you doing today Autumn? Tink? Sam? IAN???????????????????????????????????????????? xxx

The lunch was breaded mushrooms, chicken satay skewers (only one left by the time I got there and that was the only protein rich food available!) salad leaves, chopped up bits of wraps with roasted veggies in with some oily dressing and slices of baguette with salmon mayo on. Not the healthiest certainly not good for step 2!

Good decision about the Del situation. Don't let something that doesn't seem to be making you mega happy ruin something that you're good at. Fingers crossed for the job though. Whatever you want and is best for you!

Yes they're being a bit annoying but we'll see how it goes!

Xxx

Morning all,

Tigg, good news about the offer being accepted on the house I hope yours sells in time, but I'm sure there'll be something else if not!!! I can imagine how frustrating it must be though!!

Lizz, I think you need to draw a line under Del - don't let that dictate where you work etc you are better than that. Of course if changing ur jobs etc is what you wanna do then go for it, but it shudnt be based on someone else!!! Hopefully you will hear about your interview today!!

I've walked my daughter to school again this morning just over 3miles and can't believe how much easier it is without the extra weight!! Takes us a while as my little boys legs don't keep up lol but he does really well for a 2year old!! Had fun at the park half way I love these sunny mornings xx

hi all
been busy today so not been online properly only for work not play-! managed to get in a quick haircut at lunchtime as my hair was minging !! so now feeling good and wearing some of my nice old casual clothes!!
becoming a ketostix addict!!
work is manic i have a day in london and basildon next week so need to make sure i get my bars and weigh in early!!!
missed the gym but trying to walk as much as possible to compensate!
sam

I GOT THE JOB!!!!

Offer letter/contract docs being sent early next week.....

Fingers crossed still until those come through...

xx

I GOT THE JOB!!!!

Offer letter/contract docs being sent early next week.....

Fingers crossed still until those come through...

xx

Well done Lizz - that's fantastic news!! Really chuffed for you!! xx

Thank you ladies :) xx

Thank you ladies :) xx
its a lovely feeling to recognise how well you did in the interview
are you celebrating tonight?

going to make a stir fry for dinner and hopefully try the zero carb noodles ! wish me luck !
the rest of the family having normal noodles i havent tried the zero carb ones yet

just waiting for kids to finish piano lesson then home dinner and an early night all round

going to see and stay with parents this weekend so will have to be on my guard for potential diet sabotage by mum!!!! she already booked italian restaurant for saturday so will have to avoid pasta pizza risotto!!! hopefully a protein dish will be fine

am hoping my dad is doing better - last time we visited he wasnt 100% as having chemo treatment and very tired so looking forward to seeing him look a bit better

sam

Well done Lizz great achievement.

Sam when do you weigh? You're never home these days haha.
Mine tomorrow and god knows what it will be but have been texting CDC today and told her I've had to up my cals and that scales aren't moving. Let's hope my inches are good tomorrow xx

Well done Lizz great achievement. Sam when do you weigh? You're never home these days haha. Mine tomorrow and god knows what it will be but have been texting CDC today and told her I've had to up my cals and that scales aren't moving. Let's hope my inches are good tomorrow xx
well i used to weigh on friday but now swapped to monday with my new cdc
maybe it will keep me on track for the weekend lol

well i used to weigh on friday but now swapped to monday with my new cdc maybe it will keep me on track for the weekend lol

Ah ok I remember now just was thinking seemed ages since u weighed and I was confused but yes hopefully it will help u at weekends xx

Back