Day 1 tomorrow

Oh and I tried the zero noodles - they were OK - I have saved some to go in the CD veg drink in case I need it tomorrow. As I have got used to having stir fry without any noodles it felt strange and I could do without them but worth it just in case I feel the need to have some

Sam

Oh and I tried the zero noodles - they were OK - I have saved some to go in the CD veg drink in case I need it tomorrow. As I have got used to having stir fry without any noodles it felt strange and I could do without them but worth it just in case I feel the need to have some Sam

Oh I love them u just need makesire they're covered in flavouring and I add water to the wok so they soak up the spices n water. Makes me feel like I'm having loads xx

Oh I love them u just need makesire they're covered in flavouring and I add water to the wok so they soak up the spices n water. Makes me feel like I'm having loads xx
i think maybe not enough flavouring and they were a bit tougher than i expected , not unpleasant tho and feels like having a proper meal

I'm with you Sam on the they're ok side of things. Maybe I haven't quite got the hang of them!

I rinsed mine in loads of warm water to soften them and throw them in wok so if I have used paprika for example I add water first to the cooked prawns or quarn and then add noodles and cook the liquid off x

I have stayed off them this week but when i do have them they REALLY need the flavouring! What i might do next week is add them chopped to a oriental chilli soup when i'm at work....make it more like a meal!

How is everyone?

I went swimming last night and again this morning. Really hoping the scales and inches shift this week. I can deffo feel muscle tone.

Men update....Del is done. nail in his coffin now which is good. Paul, still there by the skin of his teeth but he's p155ed me off this week so i'm not making any effort contacting him. I'm going to find me someone brand new!!! This new job really will be a fresh start! :)
Diet wise, i'm 100% as always :) xx

Quick update until this evening 1ln off since last Friday (it's been up n down all week anyway) so 13-3 and 4 inches off so am pleased that something is moving. On step 2 from Sunday as away and no exercise then moving back to 3 when I get back. Will update signature etc later xx

Well done sugar!!! Youre doing so well and 4" off is superb!!! :) xx

well done Autumn its the inches that count !!!

i feel absolutely starving today and just want to eat, had 2 pints of water cups of coffee and a 2 egg with mushroom omelette just had a shake but struggling ....... and cold

yesterday had pink test but today (morning anyway!) only showing a trace so i am not sure where i went wrong last night although i did have a can of coke zero and zero noodles with chicken and veg stir fry, if i have slipped out of ketosis explains why i am hungry and cold but its just not like me

was on the phone with mum and she was already talking about food for the weekend and i need to stick to plan as it would be a massive achievement for me to get under 15 stone on monday and currently scales showing 15-1 so i need to be strict this weekend

sam

Wow. Well done Autumn! Great stuff!

I'm also having a food day today! I really want to eat :/

But I'm resisting!

Going to fetch Freya in a bit. She was supposed to be having her friend over this weekend for a sleepover but Molly seems to be poorly....so not sure what we will do now xx

I hope you're all doing well? Now officially off plan I'm going to give blood! It's always I bit touch and go as to whether they'll take it due the anaemia but now I'm maintaining I reckon it'll be all good. I haven't felt anaemic for yonks!

Xxx

O my god, zero noodles in with the oriental chilli soup?yum!!!!!!!!!

Must dash, on hold to pre order the new iPhone xx

Thanks everyone. Lizz am jealous re phone have u gone for the normal iPhone or the plus which is a phablet? I'm getting normal 6 I think xx

Thanks everyone. Lizz am jealous re phone have u gone for the normal iPhone or the plus which is a phablet? I'm getting normal 6 I think xx

I'll be getting the normal one, the 5 is already a bit big for me to comfortably use one handed! Why do they think we all have monster hands? No fair!

Xxx

Back