Day 1 tomorrow

Oh my blood giving went well! I wasn't even slightly dodgy on the iron levels. I always try to keep them up beforehand but usually still borderline. Not this time. Yay. Think this being healthy lark is good for you!!!

Xxx

500 cals every time you do it I read! So even more of a reason to do it! :D

500 cals every time you do it I read! So even more of a reason to do it! :D

As a medic I can say I dknt see how u can burn 5 calories nevermind 500 just by giving blood lol

I have the 5 and it's perfect size so don't know why they want to keep changing it! They don't get the concept of skinny jeans that's for sure!

How is everyone today?

Epic lie in! I.e I slept in until 9 haha!

Xx

As a medic I can say I dknt see how u can burn 5 calories nevermind 500 just by giving blood lol

I don't think it's the giving I think it's the remaking that takes your body's energy.

I agree Lizz time to just make it better instead of changing the size simon has an htc one and it's too big for my little hand. Any bigger than the 5 and I won't really be able to use it properly.

Xxx

Alas everyone ferns to be going bigger phone wise now. The 5 is the last of the small ones. The 6 isn't much bigger but still annoying that it's bigger at all! Stupid apple!!!

Really struggling today diet wise! It's hard to stay so dedicated on step 2 when I'm buying 8/10 clothes! :(

Alas everyone ferns to be going bigger phone wise now. The 5 is the last of the small ones. The 6 isn't much bigger but still annoying that it's bigger at all! Stupid apple!!! Really struggling today diet wise! It's hard to stay so dedicated on step 2 when I'm buying 8/10 clothes! :(

Boo to apple and all the other giant phone makers!

Yeah I know what you mean about being the size you want to be so feeling less dedicated to the diet but if you have another goal than dress size focus on that! I'm still looking at getting body fat down so that's my goal. Having a goal makes me less likely to use all my days calories to have a massive slice of cake!

Hope it gets better for you today.

Xxx

Today was ****!

2 white choc and coconut cupcakes that Freya and I made were consumed.

Feel pants now

I've had a proper food day too. I feel full and yuck. I haven't actually eaten all that much but just feel icky.

A couple of cupcakes won't undo all the good you have done so far just draw a line under it and get back on the horse tomorrow!

Hello,

Hope everyone's ok - I've been a bit AWOL as been busy and really suffering with my back at the min - think it's drs for me next week - if I can get an appointment that is!!

Lizz -- what happened??!! Draw a line under it -- tomorrow is a new day and hopefully a better one! How are the scales looking at the min?!

Tigg -- sorry your feeling icky!! Was it anything in particular that made it worse??

Autumn - hope you manage to get some sleep tonight!!

Hope tomorrow is better for everyone!!

Goodnight xx

I think my icky was just a hangover from my migraine the other day. Having not eaten I had some things yesterday is usually avoid!

Tinks get your back seen to you, that's always a nastiness!

Hope the rest of you are having good starts to your Sunday!

We have our first viewing of the flat in about an hour! Everything is tidy and coffee is brewing. It's quite exciting. I hope they like it!

Xxx

I think my icky was just a hangover from my migraine the other day. Having not eaten I had some things yesterday is usually avoid!

Tinks get your back seen to you, that's always a nastiness!

Hope the rest of you are having good starts to your Sunday!

We have our first viewing of the flat in about an hour! Everything is tidy and coffee is brewing. It's quite exciting. I hope they like it!

Xxx

Yep gonna have to it's even worse this morning, having to deal my little one doesn't help as it doesn't get a break.

Good luck with the viewing, praying they fall in love with it for you xx

tiggs hope the viewing went well today

just travelling back home after a lovely weekend with the parents, weather amazing so we did lots of walks and picked lots of juicy blackberries!

diet wise i did my best given a feeding mum!! did as much low carb as i could avoiding bread and cakes etc its been very enjoyable to spend some quality time with them so i cant grumble and can get back to shakes and weigh in tomorrow!!

tiggs hope the viewing went well today just travelling back home after a lovely weekend with the parents, weather amazing so we did lots of walks and picked lots of juicy blackberries! diet wise i did my best given a feeding mum!! did as much low carb as i could avoiding bread and cakes etc its been very enjoyable to spend some quality time with them so i cant grumble and can get back to shakes and weigh in tomorrow!!

Viewing went well I think and our neighbours upstairs (I thought it was polite to let our neighbours know we were moving so people would be viewing the flat) are interesting in buying it as they currently rent the flat upstairs.

Glad you had a good time Sam. Hope the weigh in tomorrow goes well and well done on avoiding the feeder!

Xxx

Well last night was vile. Freya's started hiding food from me and asked me not to make myself sick so that's been a culture shock.

Have a plan now though and I've promised no more purging so hopefully I can stick to that.

I'll read and reply properly tomorrow. Not in a great place today.

Xx

Well last night was vile. Freya's started hiding food from me and asked me not to make myself sick so that's been a culture shock. Have a plan now though and I've promised no more purging so hopefully I can stick to that. I'll read and reply properly tomorrow. Not in a great place today. Xx

Lizz, my mam used to binge and purge and it was a strange place to be as a kid. That Freya will tell you what she's feeling is a good thing. She's concerned about you. I hope you have a better day and just remember that we're all here for you. Xxx

Morning all how are you today?

I'm just at the gym having driven hubby to gatwick and been in the office since 7. I think I'll need an early night after all this! Yawn.

Was starving by the time I got to work but then I was up at 5!

I forgot to pick my lunch up so will be running the town centre gauntlet of dodgy and bad for me food. Fingers crossed I find something worth eating!

Hope you're all good and doing well! I'm sure someone has their weight in today???

Xxx

Hi all

Tigg - that is an early start, I hate those as it does mess your day around and I can attest to the hunger, hope you find something suitable for lunch!
Lizz - hope you are in a better place today, draw a line and move on you have been doing fantastic

After my weekend of low carb eating at my parents (which was quite stressful) I really enjoyed my lemon bar with a coffee this morning and I hardly ever have a bar in the morning I generally savour them later!! Anyway I weighed in this morning and I have lost 3 lb which is great considering, not quite what I was hoping as it doesn't take me into the 14s yet but it will next week!! I have to turn all 10lbs of foraged blackberries into bramble jelly today and also make chutney with mums glut of tomatoes and also hoping to make a big batch of flapjacks none of which I will be eating!!! Got my favourite frappucino shakes, lemon and orange bars and ready for a 100% step 2 week with some gymming and got myself a quorn steak to eat tonight and also a 2l bottle of water to make sure I drink enough!!!

Sam

Hello,

Lizz - I'm not sure what to say - in my honest opinion if you have a tendency to make yourself sick then I don't think this diet is particularly good for you! I am concerned for you as it's not good for you nor Freya. Food is not the enemy and people can eat all day and not gain (I used to on SW) it's all about moderation/good choices and I feel this diet does encourage an unhealthy relationship towards eating and we all tend to start thinking if I eat that I will gain which is sooo wrong - this diet is just a tool to lose weight and to give you informed choices on the higher plans! You are a size 8 - you look amazing please don't torture urself when u have a slip up - you should be looking more now at enjoying the hard work you've put in to get to where you are, incorporating food into your lifestyle and living!!!
As long as you are sensible you won't gain it back but making yourself sick is teaching yourself nothing and portraying a negative image of food to Freya.
I'm sorry if I come across harsh - but it makes me so sad that you feel the need to do that!!
Please make today a fresh start - you have done so well - enjoy where your journey has taken you so far and the new figure you have!!

Tiggs -- definitely an early night for you!! That's what you call motivation hitting the gym after such an early start!!

Summer -- well done on the 3lbs off - busy cooking day for you!!

All good for me - but scales are slow in dropping this week, can't complain after a good loss last week - just need them to drop a bit more by wed as I really wanna be in the 16s xx

Back