Day 1 tomorrow

thats not harsh at all hun, i spent the best part of last night gorging on chocolate and popping laxatives. I know how unhealthy my relationship with food is, and today..."back on it 100%" which as you say isnt learning any lessons at all!

I'm all over the place at the moment. I managed to avoid the purging but it took a 2 hour convo with paul keeping me distracted to manage that.

I'm going swimming tonight and that will keep me distracted tonight while i get my mind back into diet mode.

Really not sure what is going on!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Sending you all hugs xxx

Hey sorry I'm away now until next Sunday in the Peak District.

Lizz- you need to take control again that's the main thing and that's what u would say to me just control in a healthy way. I think step 2 is messing with your head and you will be happier once your on step 3 if you can't wait until next Sunday and not in ketosis anyway why don't u just do it now and then u can write this little blip off?

Tinks you will be in the 16's jn no time and you've had big losses last couple of weeks so don't sweat it.

Tiggs hope the flat sells soon keep us posted and early night for u missy.

Sam well done on the 3 off especially as makes the weekend worth while be havjnb doesn't it.

I had a blow out last night. A night of no sleep with someone else's poorly crying baby and everything it did to my mind in relation to babies then being away from home triggered it big I'm on holiday and don't regret it. Decided to do step 1 the rest of the week anyway to make up for it and aim for 12's stone bracket. I will switch up
To step 2 soon as I'm bavk as I can't get to the gym for a few nights anywha due to a retirement meal at some micheline starred place and a 2 day conference in Chester.

Slept for 12 hours straight not even a wee needed which is partly carbs partly tiredness and partly retaining of water from what I ate lol.

Tummy is evil and rank today but had 2 shakes and 2.5 litres of water and too tired for a walk so we ha a drive out and now on a Netflix mission with orange is the new black season 1.

Hopefully a good walk tomorrow will be had. I've fed J zero noodles tonight too hajaha xxx

Tigg, fingers crossed about the viewing/neighbours hun!!! and hope you get your early night too!

I have decided not to swim. I've got work to do instead, the distraction is needed somehow. Today's been fine diet wise, not tempted, but the pull of the laxative is very much there in my head. I really dont know what is wrong with me. Maybe step 3 would work. Just dont know at the moment.

Got to be honest though, its nice not feeling massive pressure to do exercise every single day. I did the 2 major swims on thursday and friday, then freya and i were all over the place saturday, and then i just did loads of dancing and exercises in the kitchen lol! Dancing turned into a thigh and ass workout! lol

xx

been 100% today and even measured my milk out ! had a nice gym work out and had a decent amount of energy as i had just had a bar. i had bought some peppered quorn fillets but i didn't think it was that nice when it was cooked so i had a bit of tuna instead!!
had at least 3 litres of water today too got an early start tomorrow morning at son has before school swim training so i need an earlyish night!!

sam

Morning all,

Well I had a bit of extra snooze and feel much better for it. I'm off to the office soon as I have plenty of work that needs to be done.

But I'm also going to get some new running trainers as my current ones are knackered (they used to carry 3 extra stone around so aren't quite right for me anyway!) so I'll be heading out for a run later too. Feeling much better now I'm back to exercising!

Hope you all have good days.

Xxx

glad youure feeling happy hun! :) You sound so positive today! :) what brand of trainers do you usually go for? I can recommend New Balance! xx

Morning all, Well I had a bit of extra snooze and feel much better for it. I'm off to the office soon as I have plenty of work that needs to be done. But I'm also going to get some new running trainers as my current ones are knackered (they used to carry 3 extra stone around so aren't quite right for me anyway!) so I'll be heading out for a run later too. Feeling much better now I'm back to exercising! Hope you all have good days. Xxx

If you have a runners needs near you go there they measure your gate on a treadmill and computer and find the right stability it's amazing how if changes with weight loss. I did if and got some brooks as I needed high stability as my right knee comes in on landing but cherry got some asics as she needed normal stability. Google them it's worth it xxx

If you have a runners needs near you go there they measure your gate on a treadmill and computer and find the right stability it's amazing how if changes with weight loss. I did if and got some brooks as I needed high stability as my right knee comes in on landing but cherry got some asics as she needed normal stability. Google them it's worth it xxx

I have a local running shop (I've popped in before when I forgot my sports bra!) the guy in there recognised me and we used to work in the same building (he's an ex policeman) he is a regular marathoner and basically took his passion and made it is job with his wife. It's a good little shop and I'll pop in there for them to put me in shoes and do the whole recording me on a treadmill.

I've had all sorts of shoes. I started of in a pair of high stability nikes that were great for my right knee but hurt my left as they were pushing it out too much. Since then I've had a pair of new balance and a pair of saucony. I love my saucony trail shoes but I'm not getting on with the street runners at all and they're supposed to be the same shoe in essence. I'm hoping I'll find something suitable. I have a 9mile race on December so need to get out there again without risking too much injury!

Hope you're all having good days! Xxx

I have a local running shop (I've popped in before when I forgot my sports bra!) the guy in there recognised me and we used to work in the same building (he's an ex policeman) he is a regular marathoner and basically took his passion and made it is job with his wife. It's a good little shop and I'll pop in there for them to put me in shoes and do the whole recording me on a treadmill. I've had all sorts of shoes. I started of in a pair of high stability nikes that were great for my right knee but hurt my left as they were pushing it out too much. Since then I've had a pair of new balance and a pair of saucony. I love my saucony trail shoes but I'm not getting on with the street runners at all and they're supposed to be the same shoe in essence. I'm hoping I'll find something suitable. I have a 9mile race on December so need to get out there again without risking too much injury! Hope you're all having good days! Xxx

Sounds good let us know what u get.
I came very close to buying a size 12 Barbour was jacket this morning. Only thing stopping me was the 12 was in navy and none in olive green or I would have got it. Eeeek xx

Well done autumn!!! That's super news :)

Today was going ok, and then I got home. The urge to eat is overwhelming :/ xx

Sounds good let us know what u get. I came very close to buying a size 12 Barbour was jacket this morning. Only thing stopping me was the 12 was in navy and none in olive green or I would have got it. Eeeek xx

A size 12! That sounds really good, shame they didn't have the right colour! Next time... Xxx

Well done autumn!!! That's super news :) Today was going ok, and then I got home. The urge to eat is overwhelming :/ xx
i

I'd order the sage one online but my recent online purchasing/delivery saga has put me off lol

Just be careful Liz as sounds like the deprivation really isn't helping and sometimes our mental health has to be a priority xx

hi all
autumn how lovely to fit into the 12 great feeling eh
liz hope ur doing ok this evening

i am struggling at work its becoming really stressful and my usual crutch is to eat and drink and so far have refrained

i got some salmon flakes today and it put me right off when i crunched into a load of bones yuck yuck had to spit out the whole lot grim

diet wise today done well and saved my bar for later with the last of my milk allowance

poor dd is full of cold and high temp so i made a roast chicken dinner with apple and blackberry crumble (i only had chicken and veg) so family were all happy just hope she is better for tomorrow!

pan of chutney and pan of jam been bubbling all night amd finally almost ready to jar once my jars come out of the oven. if its decent jam i think i might bribe some of the guys at work by taking some in for them!!! especially given i wont be eating it but i will store the rest

thank goodness its done though i love it but i am never sure if its worth the hassle and time of picking and prepping!! lets hope its good

so far today i havent weighed myself or done a ketostix but i feel so full of energy and not hungry i can safely say am back in ketosis

sam

hi all autumn how lovely to fit into the 12 great feeling eh liz hope ur doing ok this evening i am struggling at work its becoming really stressful and my usual crutch is to eat and drink and so far have refrained i got some salmon flakes today and it put me right off when i crunched into a load of bones yuck yuck had to spit out the whole lot grim diet wise today done well and saved my bar for later with the last of my milk allowance poor dd is full of cold and high temp so i made a roast chicken dinner with apple and blackberry crumble (i only had chicken and veg) so family were all happy just hope she is better for tomorrow! pan of chutney and pan of jam been bubbling all night amd finally almost ready to jar once my jars come out of the oven. if its decent jam i think i might bribe some of the guys at work by taking some in for them!!! especially given i wont be eating it but i will store the rest thank goodness its done though i love it but i am never sure if its worth the hassle and time of picking and prepping!! lets hope its good so far today i havent weighed myself or done a ketostix but i feel so full of energy and not hungry i can safely say am back in ketosis sam

Well done on the jam and dinner without have a but yourself! Very impressive!

I'm always wary of fish just in case of bones but I do like it. That's why on the rare occasion we go to a restaurant I order fish!

Xxx

Morning All!

Made it through yesterday "reasonably" unscathed. I had 1 piece of a small toblerone and about 8 of Freya's jelly beans. I ended up hiding myself away in bed after that.

I've been swimming this morning, and i will be going thursday evening, friday morning and saturday afternoon so hopefully will burn off the excess calories from sunday.

DEFFO back up to step 3 on sunday though and i shall be staying on that plan for a couple of weeks, and then doing step 4 for a couple of weeks. The logic is to be cambrdige product free while i'm away with Freya for a few days in October half term, and then after that i shall be doing 5:2 and weighing in on a saturday every week....I'd still like to post on here though if you lot dont mind?

I feel a bit better today for having a solid overthought plan in my head and of course being the water baby i am, swimming always makes me happy!

How is everyone else doing?

Sam, well done for resisting the crumble! Sounds lush!

Tink, where are you?!?!?!?!!? :)

Autumn, sanity back in place now i'm at work and distracted. Geek coming over tonight to stop me from eating anything naughty. How's the holiday going being a svelt size 12?

Tigg, did you get your new running trainers in the end? Any progress on the house front?

xxxx

Glad you had a better day yesterday Lizz.

Still no trainers. There were a couple they wanted me to try but they didn't have my size so they're ordering them in for me. So I'll go back tomorrow and try them.

No movement on the house front. However it being in the market has meant it's really tidy!

Xxx

haha i love that "oooooooh" show home house look! Although i detach from things UBER fast and that includes houses so i did stop caring with the last house...i just wanted to move.

Is the other house still available? xx

haha i love that "oooooooh" show home house look! Although i detach from things UBER fast and that includes houses so i did stop caring with the last house...i just wanted to move. Is the other house still available? xx

Yeah. You've never met my hubby but he is messy and now he has to be tidy until the flat sells. It's brilliant!

I get the not caring thing and I'm sure once we have thing signed and are all ready to move we will be less inclined to make sure everything is über tidy! The other house is still available but we are running out of time on it. So I have been looking again just in case. I love that house but don't want to feel really rubbish if we don't get it. So I've now seen a couple of oast houses that are beautiful and in budget but the compromise would be they are a bit further from a station. There definitely other stuff out there though!

Xxx

Back