Day 1 tomorrow

Well last night was foooooood night!
Managed my 3 shakes and quorn/veg convo for dinner....and then toffees, ice cream and a choc bar! Must have been about 2000 cals over. However, it's all gone, my head is back in the game today, and today is step 3 100%! I'm on CD now until end October so I have to give it my all and get my head in a better place xx

well done Liz sometimes I think we all just need to have what we crave and get it out of your system and then get back on it- at least thats what i expect when you are maintaining or not got much to lose.

Autumn hope you enjoy chatsworth you should be able to do some good walks there , my hubby is from derbyshire so we know it well.

well today i have meetings in London but not too much of an early start so I could walk with daughter to school even though i have to disappear as soon as her friends turn up!!!! although i dont weigh in til monday i still check my own scales and today was the first day in many a year that the numbers have started with a 14 yeeha!!! so nice after starting in the 17s eek!!
so today i am sporting an old fitted pinafore dress which is nice and loose and xlarge tights which i always used to search out are now too big so that has really spurred me on!!

today should be easy in london as i have my bars and tetra and should be easy to get some prawn salad so should be 100% the only thing that lets me down when travelling is the volume of water which i drink as i dont want to be looking for a loo every 30 mins or so its probably not that often but it feels like it !!! at home i have my 2l bottle which i just drink throughout the day but i cant lug that around maybe i need to make sure i drink at least 3 500ml bottles- shall see!!!
have a great day all

sam

by the way i have been meaning to ask what you all use to keep your breath smelling sweet and whats allowed on CD. Been using sugar free gum but i am getting through alot!!

I use a breath spray from Primark of all the places! lol Its 60p and i carry it round with me in my hangbag. Also, i find lots of water (less coffee) helps massively too.
Well done on the achievements too! :) Thats all going in the right direction hun! :) xx

thanks Liz feeling good even though i have a long way to go am about 1/3 of the way

would never have thought of primark so thats great ta

sam

thanks Liz feeling good even though i have a long way to go am about 1/3 of the way would never have thought of primark so thats great ta sam

Good going Sam u have some willpower u do wish I had it so hard when u break ketosis I find. Can't be in ketosis all my life tho lol.
Thinking chesterfield tomorrow as walks along canal?? X

BELLY ACHE!!!!!! And yes, I'm still going swimming! #nutter xx

BELLY ACHE!!!!!! And yes, I'm still going swimming! #nutter xx

Ice cream gives me belly ache too. I will be so much better when ketosis kicks in as evenings are my nemesis and I have a bar left that's all xx

Ice cream gives me belly ache too. I will be so much better when ketosis kicks in as evenings are my nemesis and I have a bar left that's all xx

I think it's more the laxatives causing the belly ache lol

I've just done a 50 min swim and had my bar! Bed time now as I'm back in the pool for 6 tomorrow! Only half hour in the morning though xx

not usual for me recently but am really hungry and tummy growling - have had 2 bars and a tetra and milky coffee water amd chicken salad nothing else i can have and should go to bed but i know i will stay awake watching the news updates on Scotland

Same I hope the hunger goes away. Lizz see laxatives are bad for your belly! No more!

Anyway I'm burning stuff again today, this time just for work rather than telly. But it will be a good way to spend the morning. Just got the find some of the bits first.

Hope you're all doing well?

Autumn are you managing to find things to do in the countryside or is it all still a bit wet and funless?

Xxx

to anyone else it would be terrifying seeing you saying youre off to burn stuff today Tigg....but to us now its totally normal! Any house news? How have you been with the eating and exercising this week?

I'm very bloated today. Its no fun! Although if someone had captured me trying to get in my skinny jeans this morning post-swim then that would have been fun for you all!

I have my meeting this morning with my Amey bosses about the potential of staying. Cant be arsed but its worth the conversation.

Food wise, amanged step 3 100% yesterday. I'm back to using MFP to track everything as well. The only thing i felt deprived about was something post swim, but i had a bar and that seemed to stop my belly growling. I've done 30 min this morning in the pool, and i have a date (yawn) this evening, so at least i will be occupied and not at home.

How is everyone this morning? xc

hi everyone thank goodness it's Friday. Looking forward to spending some quality time with the family and switching off from work. next week i have to go to oxford again for a couple of days which i have just realised clashed with my weigh in so i need to weigh in early monday morning
anyway i am not in ketosis according to my sticks this morning which is probably why i waa really hungry last night and i am seriously only thinking about food this morning already!

I had great fun burning stuff with the friendly firemen!

I have done exercise and eaten quite well this week. Still don't have a pair of runners that suit me but I'll find them!

Hope you're all doing well ladies!

Xxx

I'm messaging off my super sexual new iPhone6! It's lush!

Within my 1000 cals today. Did my 350 cal swim this morning. Still bloated and still stressing! Lol
So no change for me really.

I have a date tonight. Cba! I can never be arsed :/ i f-ing hate dating!!!!!

Xx

I'm messaging off my super sexual new iPhone6! It's lush! Within my 1000 cals today. Did my 350 cal swim this morning. Still bloated and still stressing! Lol So no change for me really. I have a date tonight. Cba! I can never be arsed :/ i f-ing hate dating!!!!! Xx

Well done on being on plan. Try to enjoy the date!

Xxx

Morning,

Hope everyone is ok and getting back to normal!!

Been a bit hectic for me as mother in law been taken poorly, she's having an operation this morning so fingers crossed she will recover quickly.

I have also decided to change my CDC - and am meeting my new one on Tuesday! The other just offered no support and had become like a delivery service.

So fingers crossed I've made the right decision looking forward to being measured each week for sure!

Have a good weekend xxxx

morning all

tinks I hope your mother in law has a speedy recovery it's a worrying time for you

I swapped me Cdc a few weeks ago and I don't regret it at all we are the customers ultimately so enjoy being measured

funnily last week my cdc was baffled that my bust size had increased but i wasn't concerned as it was the week leading up to my period so will be able to explain it

first day of TOTM today so feeling a bit grotty but me and millie my daughter will go into york for a bit of a shop and lunch so i need to make a good choice salad or omelette ia and if we go to Bettys just coffee or tea!!!

so of to pop a few painkillers and get on the road and splash the cash!

have a good day everyone

sam

Omg I love Betty's we have one in Harrogate mmmmmm

Omg I love Betty's we have one in Harrogate mmmmmm
i was as restrained as i could be but we only go once or twice a year so I had a prawn omelette (couldnt finish all) but then had a raspberry macaroon! really enjoyed the treat (birthday next weekend) felt really high after a dose of sugar though, back on track tomorrow!!!!

Back