Day 1 tomorrow

Well I hit rock bottom on holiday only managed 2 full days out of 6 on plan some more horrific than others.
Felt so sick this morning and have been gulping water when I can. Doing step 1 this week after speaking to CDC last night. Had 1 shake so fat off to make another now and might have 3rd as a mousse. Got a night out next sat so will be off plan that evening but other than that I need to be 100% for next 8 weeks as want it all boxed off by then am sick of the merry go round at the moment xx

Morning everyone!

I had a tv and rubbish food night yesterday. Not the best choice but I felt so such I actually got stomach ache and had to stop! I thought I'd treat myself just this once as I was home alone and just didn't fancy cooking. Oh well! It seems healthy is the way forward!

Hope you're all having good days!

Xxx

Morning everyone! I had a tv and rubbish food night yesterday. Not the best choice but I felt so such I actually got stomach ache and had to stop! I thought I'd treat myself just this once as I was home alone and just didn't fancy cooking. Oh well! It seems healthy is the way forward! Hope you're all having good days! Xxx

Did you enjoy it at the time? I loved the ice cream, didn't feel guilty during it, it was after. I really shouldn't beat myself up so much about it but I still am and it's 4 days later :( I like the healthy meals and cooking, but the occasional nibble is nice.

What you doing with yourself today Tigg?

I have weighing lady due in 10 min and I'm dreading it :( xx

Did you enjoy it at the time? I loved the ice cream, didn't feel guilty during it, it was after. I really shouldn't beat myself up so much about it but I still am and it's 4 days later :( I like the healthy meals and cooking, but the occasional nibble is nice. What you doing with yourself today Tigg? I have weighing lady due in 10 min and I'm dreading it :( xx

I did but mere minutes later I had bellyache! I jumped on the scales this morning and no major effect on the weight. I suspect calorifically I was about right just with bad food.

Lizz there's no point in beating yourself up about it you just draw a line under it and move on. Let us know how the weighing goes.

I was planning an open house weekend trip to the crystal palace subway but hubby is ill and I seem to be catching whatever he's got. Annoying as I only just feel better after the last thing!

Xxx

Even your bad food days are good hun and that's super! I find it's the optional extras that I have that are bad, never the meals. So it's the 3 choc bars whilst watching a movie but then ive eaten salad and Quorn for dinner! Go figure

Stayed the same this week and lost 2.5 inches I think, I've forgotten to count them. My arms and legs are pretty much as small as they will ever be because of muscle so it's just working on my fat percentage in general that I need to do. I thought I was still a stone away from goal but it's 9lbs so not all bad.

Feel marginally better.

Also feeling like I don't want to swim today. My skin is bad and my nails are breaking so might do something else instead xx

Even your bad food days are good hun and that's super! I find it's the optional extras that I have that are bad, never the meals. So it's the 3 choc bars whilst watching a movie but then ive eaten salad and Quorn for dinner! Go figure Stayed the same this week and lost 2.5 inches I think, I've forgotten to count them. My arms and legs are pretty much as small as they will ever be because of muscle so it's just working on my fat percentage in general that I need to do. I thought I was still a stone away from goal but it's 9lbs so not all bad. Feel marginally better. Also feeling like I don't want to swim today. My skin is bad and my nails are breaking so might do something else instead xx

Pringles and battenburg for tea isn't the best diet but I knew I was going to have a slobby in front of the TV night so had planned to include the cals.

Sts is good when you consider your week! Plus the inch loss is all good! 9lbs from goal is great! You are really close now. Just keep your eye on the prize and you'll get there soon!

When you swim do you use a chlorine blocker on your hair? I do because I have such fine hair it really suffers with the swimming. I got it from boots. You should probably find a second exercise to do too. If you're up at step 3 then I'd recommend doing something with weights. It'll get your body fat% down really quite quickly!

Xxx

Pringles and battenburg for tea isn't the best diet but I knew I was going to have a slobby in front of the TV night so had planned to include the cals. Sts is good when you consider your week! Plus the inch loss is all good! 9lbs from goal is great! You are really close now. Just keep your eye on the prize and you'll get there soon! When you swim do you use a chlorine blocker on your hair? I do because I have such fine hair it really suffers with the swimming. I got it from boots. You should probably find a second exercise to do too. If you're up at step 3 then I'd recommend doing something with weights. It'll get your body fat% down really quite quickly! Xxx

It's not but it's also not every night. Did simon have the same?

Yeah I'm really happy :) I don't want to be 9lb from goal but as a route to maintenance a STS and inch loss is good. I'm less focused on the scales now. It shows that I can over indulge and then correct through exercise and better diet. Does that make sense?

I don't, what is a chlorine blocker? I'm the same with fine hair hun I hate it :(

I've actually ordered some weights today lol! Not massive ones but still lol I'm going to do pilates again and more walking. I wish I could get to the gym more :/

It's not but it's also not every night. Did simon have the same? Yeah I'm really happy :) I don't want to be 9lb from goal but as a route to maintenance a STS and inch loss is good. I'm less focused on the scales now. It shows that I can over indulge and then correct through exercise and better diet. Does that make sense? I don't, what is a chlorine blocker? I'm the same with fine hair hun I hate it :( I've actually ordered some weights today lol! Not massive ones but still lol I'm going to do pilates again and more walking. I wish I could get to the gym more :/

He did but then he went out and met his friends and had a curry too!

I'm glad you've seen you can maintain and readjust without taking extreme measures! It makes perfect sense.

There are two types of chlorine blocker. Ones is a spray but I don't like that one as it's hard to know you've got all your hair. The other one is like a thick conditioner that doesn't rinse off in the water. It's in the boots sun swim and gym range. I can recommend it!

I have a selection of weights. I had a personal trainer a few years back but he pushed me too hard at one session despite my protestations and I got a horrible chest infection so stopped but he showed me loads of exercises with kettlebells. If you see somewhere that does them give them a go. They're great. They're weight but dynamic so you get out of breath too!

Xxx

I haven't had a curry out for ages! Too much ghee!

Yeah it has shown me I can relax a little. This week the plan is to be 100% and do pilates/Hiit alternating rather than obsessively swimming to keep on top of it.

How are you feeling now hun? I need a PT like that. Are kettleballs something I can do at home? Big Al has some I think, I might see if I can borrow them

I haven't had a curry out for ages! Too much ghee! Yeah it has shown me I can relax a little. This week the plan is to be 100% and do pilates/Hiit alternating rather than obsessively swimming to keep on top of it. How are you feeling now hun? I need a PT like that. Are kettleballs something I can do at home? Big Al has some I think, I might see if I can borrow them

I'm ok now. It was just last night that I felt blurgh!

Glad you're doing well with the diet and the mental stresses.

I have a few kettlebells of different weights at home and I use them all. You'll need someone to show you the moves. But it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Youtube has some videos of people doing it.

Xxx

I'm ok now. It was just last night that I felt blurgh! Glad you're doing well with the diet and the mental stresses. I have a few kettlebells of different weights at home and I use them all. You'll need someone to show you the moves. But it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Youtube has some videos of people doing it. Xxx

Glad you're ok now. You have to allow yourself times like this otherwise you'll end up like me, binge city lol

Yeah I'm back in control. I've had about 1200 cals today Freya and I are having fajitas....I'm not having the wrap or cheese....but I've not weighed the chicken/peppers. There was only 1 onion and 2 peppers so it won't be that bad. It's nice. Refreshing almost. I'll go back to under 1000 cals tomorrow and weighing everything.

I've asked Al, and there are DVDs so I'm all over it. I do however think I have done something to my arm. I hurt it when I was in barbs, and it's still bloody hurting. It's not muscle either now, it's been 2 weeks :(

Docs for the arm if it's still hurting! Your peppers and onion won't be bad at all. Cheese and wraps are much more calorific but just enjoy what you have.

I love Kettlebells. I think once in a while having the bad stuff you fancy is ok. At least that way you don't feel the need to do it other times!

Busy week for me starting tomorrow. I'm not sure when I'll get the exercise in but hey ho! I'll fit some in somewhere! Xxx

Docs for the arm if it's still hurting! Your peppers and onion won't be bad at all. Cheese and wraps are much more calorific but just enjoy what you have. I love Kettlebells. I think once in a while having the bad stuff you fancy is ok. At least that way you don't feel the need to do it other times! Busy week for me starting tomorrow. I'm not sure when I'll get the exercise in but hey ho! I'll fit some in somewhere! Xxx

Yeah I know :( I see that doctors too frequently :/
It was yummy! We enjoyed it!

I'm going to try those then. 12kg is the lightest Al has so I'll pinch that.

What's on the agenda for the week then hun? Setting fires and stuff? Lol I'm in the office tomorrow, food already prepared for a 100% step 3 week :) xx

Yeah I know :( I see that doctors too frequently :/ It was yummy! We enjoyed it! I'm going to try those then. 12kg is the lightest Al has so I'll pinch that. What's on the agenda for the week then hun? Setting fires and stuff? Lol I'm in the office tomorrow, food already prepared for a 100% step 3 week :) xx

12kg isn't as light as you'd think!!! So take it a little easy to begin with. Try doing say two sets of 25 swings.

I've got a conference and exhibition to do on Tuesday and I'm on call all week so we will see what happens! There's been a big fire in wednesfield so I may end up there!

Oh, meant to ask what is your plan for the job? Staying or going?

Xxx

12kg isn't as light as you'd think!!! So take it a little easy to begin with. Try doing say two sets of 25 swings. I've got a conference and exhibition to do on Tuesday and I'm on call all week so we will see what happens! There's been a big fire in wednesfield so I may end up there! Oh, meant to ask what is your plan for the job? Staying or going? Xxx

Could be entertaining with a dodgy left arm lol I shall try that though hun and hopefully it might fix my arm at the same time lol

Where is wednesfield?? I'll set one in brum so you can come visit lol I'll bring you food!!! Ha ha

Going :) Amey counter offered 2.5k and a 'maybe' on the job I wanted, the others offered 9k (minus car) and about 39 jobs I want lol xxz

Wednesfield is Wolverhampton ish. They found asbestos so unlikely to go there!

Just jammed my finger in window! Ouch!

So when do you move on?

Xxx

Morning all,

Hope ur all ok?! Just got back from a 4mile walk (took my daughter to school) definitely fresh out there today but feel great!!

Big off the scales achievement yesterday I've got this beautiful dress that I bought a couple of years ago but was tight to start with n when I tried it on about 6 weeks ago I cudnt even get it on - yesterday it slipped on with ease and is a bit big!!! Makes it all seem real - cos I know the scales are dropping but sometimes it doesn't feel real!!

I've also changed cdcs and see my new one tomorrow - looking forward to that as will actually be measured etc!

Hope you all have a good day xx

Hello everyone

weigh in today 1.5 lbs off - OK but not great but its my own fault for having lovely treats this weekend

not going to beat myself up just going to try and be as good as possible this week

just had my first pint of water and cappucino shake which filled me up

next goal for me is to get under 200lbs thats 10lb so i could do in 2 weeks if try my best

watching biggest loser so going to use the same mantra of no excuses!!!

Tigg, boo! That's near me!!!!! Well, everywhere is near birmingham i suppose lol. Looking like the 31st October for last day at Amey....IF i ever get the paperwork from the new place!! HR slow down everything! :/

Tink, well done hun that is a super achievement! We do need reminding that the off scales victories are often more motivational than the on scale ones. We want to look nice in clothes, not just on scales.

Sam, well done on the scales dropping! I love biggest loser!!! The only people who stop our success our ourselves!

Very boring day in the office....Del is here so finding it hard to behave....food wise i am all good and 100%. Mmmmmmm....Del..........sorry lol

xx

Morning everyone!!! Its too quiet on here!

Hope that means that we are all busy being 100% rather than coming off plan....

xx

Back