Day 1 tomorrow

morning lizz yes its very quiet
i have an early meeting but struggling to get there with traffic

sticking to it 100% though!!

enjoying being in my new smart fitted dress and jacket!!

well done Sam! thats a super achievement :)

Well i've had ex husband issues this morning that could have pushed me to binge, but its been resolved so i can be good! phew! xx

well done Sam! thats a super achievement :) Well i've had ex husband issues this morning that could have pushed me to binge, but its been resolved so i can be good! phew! xx
thanks Liz and well done you too men certainly know how to rile us thats for sure!

thanks Liz and well done you too men certainly know how to rile us thats for sure!

Oh my ex is a right knob! He is the most selfish man I've ever known! Makes my blood boil!

Just done 30 min blast body fat dvd and then 20 min pilates! :) xx

sounds like you are using the aggression in a hood way!!! it all helps with the workout!!!
well done
i have been good today but a bit upset this morning at work tired i think so having an early night tonight been to get some thai chicken and prawns as a on track treat at the local thai as i usually have chicken salad so will grab an early sleep if i can

Sorry I've not been on here have been exhibiting at a conference thing all day. Was out of here at 5:30 this morning and not long been home. I am so very tired though! Also think I'm coming down with a cold. Again. Boo!

Hope you're all doing better than me!

Xxx

This was me at 7:30 this morning in Olympia

image-1516659767.jpg

Xxx

Hello,

Sorry I've not been on been incredibly busy - got poorly boy with tonsillitis and daughter has bruised her ribs so was up a&e till 2am last night -- feeling pretty drained and missed a product yesterday - gonna have an extra one today.

Weigh in for me today and another 3lbs off - taking me into the 16s finally!!

Hope u haven't come down with anything Tiggs!!

How is everyone else?? xx

Thanks Sam!

Tinks, hope the kids are ok? Bruised ribs are a nightmare, it hurts to breathe but apparently stopping is bad!

I have definitely got a cold! Snotty and sore throat. Seems so unfair but never mind I'm sure I'll get over it soon. I was due to do a try dive this evening but I think that might not be the best idea with a head full of germs!

Hope you're all having good days, make sure to have your products today Tinks! Too few and your weight loss stalls. Hope today is quieter for you!

Xx

Thanks Sam!

Tinks, hope the kids are ok? Bruised ribs are a nightmare, it hurts to breathe but apparently stopping is bad!

I have definitely got a cold! Snotty and sore throat. Seems so unfair but never mind I'm sure I'll get over it soon. I was due to do a try dive this evening but I think that might not be the best idea with a head full of germs!

Hope you're all having good days, make sure to have your products today Tinks! Too few and your weight loss stalls. Hope today is quieter for you!

Xx

Hope your feeling better Tiggs!
Kids are ok - we are all just really tired, daughter has been given some breathing exercises to do otherwise there's a risk of infection, so making sure she definitely does them!!

Missing a product wasn't intentional but will make sure I catch up today if I can stay awake lol!!

Where is everyone?? xx

I am feeling sorry for myself sat in my dressing gown at home! Glad the kids are ok! How are you all doing? Xxx
poor think tiggs hope you are soon over this new virus

tinks my son cracked some ribs last year so i know how bad it is for them just get them to concentrate on the exercises . its the level of tlc required when u have 2 poorly kids though you have my sympathies

i ended up leaving the office later than planned but i was determined to be back home to take the kids to training and go to the gym myself and i managed it and had a lovely workout which was much needed after a day of sitting m. managed to do another 100% day so pleased with myself

off to bed to catch up with bake off and a tetra!

Morning all,

Hope your feeling better today Tiggs!!
Well done on the 100% day Sam - and getting to the gym!

All good this end - tried mix a mousse last night n was impressed!! Felt really naughty tho lol eating a bowl of pudding!

Think Totm is due .... Scales have gone up 2lbs today and my boobs are massive n incredibly sore!! Hope it arrives today so I can just get it over n done with and that 2lbs can go n take another few lbs with it!! xx

How is everyone this morning?

tigg....you feeling any better sugar? Colds really floor you the first couple of days so hope youre looking after yourself?

Tink, well done on the weigh in! thats super! How are the kids now?

Sam, well done on another 100% day! :)

Well i'm still being 100% food wise. Not had anything naughty since the cake with Freya on sunday so this is progress. I'm debating whether to get weighed by my CDC on sunday or not. Freya and i are spending the day with friends saturday and we are going to a farmers market and a fair....i dont want to be all "oh i cant, i must only eat my leaves" when we see them so rarely! I want my life back.....is that unreasonable? Was debating weighing in Saturday instead and then seeing the CDC next sunday for a formal weigh in

xx

How is everyone this morning?

tigg....you feeling any better sugar? Colds really floor you the first couple of days so hope youre looking after yourself?

Tink, well done on the weigh in! thats super! How are the kids now?

Sam, well done on another 100% day! :)

Well i'm still being 100% food wise. Not had anything naughty since the cake with Freya on sunday so this is progress. I'm debating whether to get weighed by my CDC on sunday or not. Freya and i are spending the day with friends saturday and we are going to a farmers market and a fair....i dont want to be all "oh i cant, i must only eat my leaves" when we see them so rarely! I want my life back.....is that unreasonable? Was debating weighing in Saturday instead and then seeing the CDC next sunday for a formal weigh in

xx

Kids are getting better thanks Lizz, I'm getting sick of peppa pig lol!!

Well done on being 100% u must be back in the zone now!! Do what think is best regarding weigh in - id prob weigh on sat so u can see ur hardwork is paying off which will help u stick to it xx

haha this is why i have sky full package! enough channels to avoid that damn pig!!! lol

Thanks hun! how are you getting on?

Its been decided that i weigh in saturday, CDC still coming sunday but just to bring products and have a natter lol

I'm mentally preparing myself to switch to 5:2 and saturday weigh in's anyway

Its exciting and nerving all at the same time! xx

haha this is why i have sky full package! enough channels to avoid that damn pig!!! lol

Thanks hun! how are you getting on?

Its been decided that i weigh in saturday, CDC still coming sunday but just to bring products and have a natter lol

I'm mentally preparing myself to switch to 5:2 and saturday weigh in's anyway

Its exciting and nerving all at the same time! xx

I've got sky aswell - but a little boy of mine is loving the pig!!

I'm good changed my cdc but see her next week now - really feel like I'm getting some where now!

Good luck for sat!! When are u gonna switch to 5:2?? x

Hi All

Will be really keen to see how you go on with the 5:2 Lizz - keep coming on here and update us and enjoy your weekend

Tink hope kiddies are doing better - I always think when your kids are poorly you concentrate so much on them there is no time for yourself - it least that is my experience plus the stress and lack of sleep.

Normal working at home today but woke up with a whopping headache and had loads of water yesterday but also a lot of stress and just finished TOTM so could be a combination but also annoyingly I did ketostix today and no pink - WTF I have been super good and the scales heading in the right direction!!! How annoying. Tinks I know what you mean about TOTM my chest measurement went up 2cm and I dreaded taking off my bra at night with the pain - and its annoying that it affects the scales but at least it comes off after!!!

I am loving going to the gym again and thinking about personal training sessions to get my abs toning up - at my gym they are hopefully starting some PT sessions for free so am hoping that starts soon - otherwise I will find a trainer to motivate me - I think when you watch the biggest loser its obvious how much motivation it gives the person and I really want that.

I am loving getting into clothes I haven't worn in ages and putting nice outfits together rather than put on something that fits and I think it makes so much difference already I feel so much better, I have noticed I am not achy in the morning when I get out of bed (the extra weight must have put strain on my body) I don't want to get complacent as I MUST get to a healthy BMI but starting to like myself again when I look in the mirror!! (plus noticed that other people look bigger as I get smaller!!!)

Its my birthday saturday (and hubs on Monday) but our fav restaurant is fully booked so that means cooking on sat night so much easier to control the calories and stick to plan so I will plan a nice steak and scallops I think (on cauliflower puree) can you tell I am hungry today lol roll on dinner time, luckily I am busy between 5-7.30 with taking dd to visit secondary school (eek) and piano lessons

Of to pop a paracetamol and hopefully soon back in ketosis and really don't want to be out of it again and go through the cold hands/feet headache.......

Sam

I've got sky aswell - but a little boy of mine is loving the pig!! I'm good changed my cdc but see her next week now - really feel like I'm getting some where now! Good luck for sat!! When are u gonna switch to 5:2?? x

Haha kids have no taste! Moshy f-ing monsters...what the hell?! Lol

That's good hun, what made you change?

Thanks hun. 22nd October Freya and I go on holiday so that will be my last day for products, I'll fast the Tuesday and Friday the following week. The food isn't going to be too different to what I eat now. I really enjoy my food nowadays and I don't feel like I'm going without either. I'll just have to up the cals much more on 'normal' days and then I'll just have milk in my coffee and and a stir fry and cous cous for dinner like I have at the moment with a yogurt after as thats 500 cals approx. Xx

Back