Day 1 tomorrow

Hi All Will be really keen to see how you go on with the 5:2 Lizz - keep coming on here and update us and enjoy your weekend Tink hope kiddies are doing better - I always think when your kids are poorly you concentrate so much on them there is no time for yourself - it least that is my experience plus the stress and lack of sleep. Normal working at home today but woke up with a whopping headache and had loads of water yesterday but also a lot of stress and just finished TOTM so could be a combination but also annoyingly I did ketostix today and no pink - WTF I have been super good and the scales heading in the right direction!!! How annoying. Tinks I know what you mean about TOTM my chest measurement went up 2cm and I dreaded taking off my bra at night with the pain - and its annoying that it affects the scales but at least it comes off after!!! I am loving going to the gym again and thinking about personal training sessions to get my abs toning up - at my gym they are hopefully starting some PT sessions for free so am hoping that starts soon - otherwise I will find a trainer to motivate me - I think when you watch the biggest loser its obvious how much motivation it gives the person and I really want that. I am loving getting into clothes I haven't worn in ages and putting nice outfits together rather than put on something that fits and I think it makes so much difference already I feel so much better, I have noticed I am not achy in the morning when I get out of bed (the extra weight must have put strain on my body) I don't want to get complacent as I MUST get to a healthy BMI but starting to like myself again when I look in the mirror!! (plus noticed that other people look bigger as I get smaller!!!) Its my birthday saturday (and hubs on Monday) but our fav restaurant is fully booked so that means cooking on sat night so much easier to control the calories and stick to plan so I will plan a nice steak and scallops I think (on cauliflower puree) can you tell I am hungry today lol roll on dinner time, luckily I am busy between 5-7.30 with taking dd to visit secondary school (eek) and piano lessons Of to pop a paracetamol and hopefully soon back in ketosis and really don't want to be out of it again and go through the cold hands/feet headache....... Sam

Happy birthday for Saturday hun :) l have Freya this weekend so chances are I'll forget lol the menu sounds delicious!!!

I'm a fan of the exercise as most will tell you, I've started the 30 day ab challenge, I'm not on ss though, so please be careful hun as too much exercise will zap you long term.

Good luck visiting the school!

I have plans tonight. I'm off bowling :)

Xx

Good morning everyone!

Hope the date went well Lizz?

It seems that this new cold isn't so bad. At least it doesn't seem to be developing into one of those complete body encompassing drip fests. So I think with a bit of luck and a following wind (and the medicinal drugs) I'll be over this one quite quickly!

It's my niece's birthday today so I'm waiting until I can speak to her on FaceTime before going to the office. She's now 4!

I need to go through the thread again as I'm clearly not as well as I though as I can't remember what I've just read! Boo. I know it's someone's birthday this weekend but my brain has given up on me!

Xxx

Sam! It's you! Yay. Happy birthday, for the weekend just in case I get called out and can't say it then!

Oh and I am now officially a cdc! I got 90% in the online test so now I just need to pay for my starter pack (I left my purse in my lunch bag and left my lunch bag at home yesterday! So need to take that today!) and I'm ready to go!

Xxx

haha Morning Tigg! I do the same, read the thread and then forget half of what was written that i wanted to comment on lol

It did go well yes :) It was a lovely evening! :)

Glad youre starting to feel better hun! and happy birthday to your neice :) Facetime is superb for bridging the distance. Its never the same but it doesnt half help .Freya and i FT a lot when i'm away with work. She takes her ipad to my moms and i have the iphone.

So chuft about you bring officially a CDC!!! Its bloomin marvelous! :) xx

haha Morning Tigg! I do the same, read the thread and then forget half of what was written that i wanted to comment on lol It did go well yes :) It was a lovely evening! :) Glad youre starting to feel better hun! and happy birthday to your neice :) Facetime is superb for bridging the distance. Its never the same but it doesnt half help .Freya and i FT a lot when i'm away with work. She takes her ipad to my moms and i have the iphone. So chuft about you bring officially a CDC!!! Its bloomin marvelous! :) xx

A lovely evening? You're never so positive about these things. It must've been bloody brilliant by anyone else's standards ;-)

FT is great. The pair of them do fight over who gets to hold Auntie Emma but it nice to see them and talk to them! They're still little so struggle with the phone. But when they can see you they find it much easier!

It's weird I feel clear in my head today and physically pretty spritely but I'm still bunged up. Usually I'd be feeling sorry for myself but refusing all offers of help. However this morning I have washed dishes, stripped beds and washed both sets, tidied the bedroom and living room and kitchen and I think I'll be giving the bathrooms a quick once over too before I have to leave to go to the office! Well Hubby won't do it and I have to get it done when the mood, energy and time all hit at once!

Xxx

hi everyone
feeling rubbish today with headache again and generally feeling low not ill just grotty just want to curl up in bed with the cat
waiting for a work call and might just allow myself a couple of hours in bed with a film and a diet coke!!
must be hormone or stress as i have been sleeping well

tiggs great news on officially cdc you will be great

lizz have a lovely weekend with freya

i need to sl

Sam, hope you get the chance for some rest. You'll feel better for it I'm sure. Xxx
thanks i have had a little rest over lunch but otherwise managed!
i am in ketosis today but am also really hungry and keep thinking about food
now i am in ketosis i want to keep it going and planning to have some chicken skewers tonight i will have some before the gym and some after and hopefully keep the weight loss momentum going

Stayed the same :(

This p155es me off

Did you weigh in at the same time as last week? It'svery early yet. Dont eat betwen now and 9 and use 9am as your weigh in time if possible.

Lizz sts isn't the end of the world. I sts lots of times as I got nearer goal.

Think about your week in general and whether or not it's totally unexpected for you. It could be that after a bit of turbulence your body is just settling back into things. Remember every time I went up a step I sts for the first week but dropped lots the following week.

I totally understand when the scales don't reflect the effort you've put in but it doesn't mean they won't eventually! How are your inches?

Xxx

Lizz sts isn't the end of the world. I sts lots of times as I got nearer goal. Think about your week in general and whether or not it's totally unexpected for you. It could be that after a bit of turbulence your body is just settling back into things. Remember every time I went up a step I sts for the first week but dropped lots the following week. I totally understand when the scales don't reflect the effort you've put in but it doesn't mean they won't eventually! How are your inches? Xxx

The week was good, only had cake with Freya Sunday that was bad. The rest was all 1000....nearly added and extra 0 there by accident haha
I have to remember that it's not all about the scales.
I've been off plan today (Ive had a day with Freya visiting friends so farmers market and a fair) and made some good choices...fruit tea not milkshake, coffee not candy floss, and some bad choices...vegetable samosa not salad....and some walkers crisps not fruit...but it's 1 day. Tomorrow I'm back to 1000. Totally worth it! Xx

Did you weigh in at the same time as last week? It'svery early yet. Dont eat betwen now and 9 and use 9am as your weigh in time if possible.

It was early today because we were going out, and a day early. Didn't manage to wait, I was eating my uber healthy egg whites and tinned toms breakfast by 9 lol xx

Hello people of the amigo love fest!!

Sam- hope u had a happy birthday and managed I stay in ketosis hun I think you've been feeling Ropey as you're coming in n out a lot prob the tiredness and headaches

Tiggs- conragts on being a CDC hun :)))
Tinks- we speak constantly so u know what's what lol
Lizz Lizz my dear Lizz- again we speak and you know that you had come such a long way and need to enjoy life and not let food take over everything hun.

So I was sick last week with a hormonal migraine and was at a conference was evil ad the driving was horrific too!!! Had some strong tablets and came off plan tues-thurs and weighed on fri and had gained 10lb but I know my body well enough to know it's nonsense lol also hurt my hip as couldn't even walk thurs morning been a demic week. Anyway did step 1 fri and sat and a small gym session fri too and the gain has gone bar 1lb so that's good.
Jay booked Dubai yesterday whooooop we go in 48 days eeeek. So I now have 48 days to lose 19lb and some of that will drop quickly from the gain thing so am happy with that. My weigh in is Thursday this week so would love to be back past 13-4. I have a night out in Liverpool on the 11th other than that I'm 100% on plan. Want to be at goal for Dubai and then decide how I will maintain aghhhh. Off to gym supposedly later on with a husband who rolled in at 6-30am after an epic night out with 30 lads in the end lol. He's not drinking anymore so that's a god send let's see I he can get up and be at the gym later!! Nothing heavy tho.
I've started mixing my products up a bit too
B- choc shake frappe
L- oriental soup with zero noodles
D- prawns and salad leaves with vinegar
Supper- butterscotch mousse
Sorry for the essay not been on for days lol happy Sunday everyone xx

Yes Happy birthday Sam, I think it's the second maybe third time I've said it but to cover the bases here it is again!

Autumn sounds like you've had one hell of a week! Well done on sticking to plan when you could and being generally sanguine about the temporary gain! It'll go no problems!

Lizz, how are you doing?

Xxx

thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone

i have been as good as i could be !!! had an unexpected gym session today
i dont normally do sunday but daughter had a swimming competition so whilst she was warming up and between races i managed to sneak in my run/walk and today was the first day i could manage the 3 minute runs i usually cop out early and wont move on until i can do it
i also managed a good exercise bike session so nice and sweaty and the rest of the comp i stood around i didnt sit down once!!!
roast chicken and veg for tea yum
weigh in tomorrow morning.....

Hi all, this looks like one of the most active threads I have come across lol! I'm on day 4! Really hoping the headaches fade by tomorrow? Finding the cravings not too bad at the mo! I'm on SS, everyone's weight loss is.amazing and real support for.starters like me x

Hello!!

Long time no post I know! Hope everyone well! Happy birthday Sam! Lucky you autumn off to Dubai again, hope you feel better soon. Tigg congrats on becoming a CDC! Hellooo everyone else.

Things good with me. Was away for two weeks, came back last week and had my weigh in straight away and lost 1lb so was delighted! Behaved myself on hols! Had a wedding on sat. Had a few drinks, nothing heavy and did min carbs and have been step one since. Weigh in again tomorrow so hope I lost something..!

Getting close to goal now. Determined to be there by end of October! :)

Back