Day 1 tomorrow

Hi all, this looks like one of the most active threads I have come across lol! I'm on day 4! Really hoping the headaches fade by tomorrow? Finding the cravings not too bad at the mo! I'm on SS, everyone's weight loss is.amazing and real support for.starters like me x

Welcome Katie! The headaches will go soon. Just keep drinking the water and once ketosis hits you'll feel brilliant.

Toodlies. Welcome back. Well done on the loss despite being away!!! That's brilliant!

Xxx

Where did u go toodlies? I've forgotten.
Welcome Katie we are all a tad crackers on thai thread in our own way hehe. Xx

Where did u go toodlies? I've forgotten.
Welcome Katie we are all a tad crackers on thai thread in our own way hehe. Xx

Speak for yourself Autumn lol!!!

Welcome Katie, and welcome back Toodlies - well done on the loss!!

Belated birthday wishes Sam - hope you had a good one!!

All good from me - just about to tuck into my mousse/ feels like such a treat

Tiggs and lizz hope your both ok xx

Went to portugal for a week and then was away down the country for a week after. Did products for brekkie and lunch and had dinner every night while away. Kept carbs to a minimum and had a few glasses of vino but generally was well behaved. I normally put on a half a stone while away! Went straight back on plan the day I came home and have been fairly on plan since so hope to be down tomorrow. :)

Welcome back Toodlies and welcome on board Katie!

I'm ok. I've had a weekend of no diet and I'll be relieved to be back on plan tomorrow. This is why I think 5:2 will work well for me, I'm craving a 12 day run of being good. It's only my weekends with Freya that I seem to have issues with as I like more freedom, but freedom turns to madness! :/

Just back from the cinema, just been to see The equaliser. It's a super film, recommend it xx

Morning all.

Hope you had a good time with Freya at the weekend Lizz! Sounds like you did!

Toodlies I think you've done marvellously well, let us know what the scales say!

Tinks and autumn hope you're both plodding along?

I'm starting to think about my holiday in 7 weeks. I gained a couple of lbs over the weekend due to feeling ill and not eating properly but I think those will come off easy enough! Then I just have to concentrate on my fitness for long enough to make a difference without coming down with some bug!!!

Xxx

Morning all.

Hope you had a good time with Freya at the weekend Lizz! Sounds like you did!

Toodlies I think you've done marvellously well, let us know what the scales say!

Tinks and autumn hope you're both plodding along?

I'm starting to think about my holiday in 7 weeks. I gained a couple of lbs over the weekend due to feeling ill and not eating properly but I think those will come off easy enough! Then I just have to concentrate on my fitness for long enough to make a difference without coming down with some bug!!!

Xxx

It was really good hun thanks :) Finding it hard to get my head into step 3 mode now though. I have to because although my cals didn't exceed 1800 each day, it wasn't 1800 of the right food. there were pic n mix's involved! lol xx

I'm finding 1200-1400 is the max I can eat of any food types without gaining since I've been maintaining (which is a major pain as it basically cuts out a meal). I would gain 1-2 lbs a week on 1800 cals a day. Presume it's because I work in an office.

oh it isnt a regular occurrence hun. I like my skinny jeans too much to eat 1800 day in day out.

It was just 2 days, and now back on 1000. I burned off 375 in 32 min this morning swimming, so i know the scales wont be too painful. I just have to remember that and keep within my 1000.

I'm going onto 5:2 at the end of the month..... and everything i eat (even the bad) goes into MFP

I'm finding 1200-1400 is the max I can eat of any food types without gaining since I've been maintaining (which is a major pain as it basically cuts out a meal). I would gain 1-2 lbs a week on 1800 cals a day. Presume it's because I work in an office.

Wow that's not a lot of calories is it when you think about it to make a gain that's what I'm dreading. I am hoping to be at goal in 6 weeks and dreading maintaining already xx

hello everyone just caught up on the posts nice to see some extras joining the gang

weigh in this morning i have lost 4lbs so pleased with that and will update signature and stats later. have avoided cake and chocolates this weekend only weakened on champers and nibbles and had been 100% all week

6lb to next goal (under 200lbs) so could do that in 2 weeks , enjoying step 2 and i think it suits my exercise routine (cardio run walk and bike around 250-300 cals usually 3 times a week)

off to prep some veg for tonights stir fry ......

sam

hello everyone just caught up on the posts nice to see some extras joining the gang weigh in this morning i have lost 4lbs so pleased with that and will update signature and stats later. have avoided cake and chocolates this weekend only weakened on champers and nibbles and had been 100% all week 6lb to next goal (under 200lbs) so could do that in 2 weeks , enjoying step 2 and i think it suits my exercise routine (cardio run walk and bike around 250-300 cals usually 3 times a week) off to prep some veg for tonights stir fry ...... sam

Well done Sam that's what I do about 3 times a week but step 3 seems the bridge too far for me yet. Just becareful drinking when in ketosis hun (the medic jn me coming out ) x

Hi everyone I am on day 12 of SS and am glad to have found this forum for support and motivation :)

Well done on getting to day 12 have you had your first weigh in yet? X

Well done Sam that's what I do about 3 times a week but step 3 seems the bridge too far for me yet. Just becareful drinking when in ketosis hun (the medic jn me coming out ) x
yes being careful only having a little bit! thanks autumn you keep looking after us

yes being careful only having a little bit! thanks autumn you keep looking after us

I'm hoping to be out for a drink a week on Saturday so will have beans and toast for lunch (wholemeal) and a small jacket potato for tea then a few drinks and back on it Sunday. I don't want to ruin my liver it will be just my luck lol xx

I'm hoping to be out for a drink a week on Saturday so will have beans and toast for lunch (wholemeal) and a small jacket potato for tea then a few drinks and back on it Sunday. I don't want to ruin my liver it will be just my luck lol xx
you see thats my reasoning for having crisps with a drink as will be out of ketosis!!

Well done on the 4lbs Sam! Hope you're all good! Xxx

You feeling better Tiggs? Back on plan? Btw which step do u maintain on out of interest? Xx

Back