Day 1 tomorrow

Well done on the losses Tinks and autumn!!!

I am off to the gym later and to a scuba 'lesson'. Want to look good in Mauritius in November! 6 weeks to get that bikini body they all talk about! Not that anyone would see it whilst I'm wearing factor 50, covered in a tshirt in the shade! Still there the dash to and from the water to consider!

Xxx

well done tinks and autumn on your great losses and tiggs you will have the bikini bod!!!
today has been hectic but had a lovely homemade egg white and ham omelette this morning as its a gym night so i will have some chicken later - when i get back from the gym i have found i just need the space products and food out and water so i am fuelled sufficiently before but still have something when i get back later

will check in later! bye for now

Baking cakes tonight. This is dangerous territory for me! White chocolate and raspberry, must not lick finger too much lol

Xx

I baked biscuits on Saturday. I had one. Restrained for me and obviously taken into account on mfp! Well I've been to spin class and I'm on my way to my scuba lesson. Praying I won't look like a walrus in a wet suit!!! Xxx

I baked biscuits on Saturday. I had one. Restrained for me and obviously taken into account on mfp! Well I've been to spin class and I'm on my way to my scuba lesson. Praying I won't look like a walrus in a wet suit!!! Xxx

Oooooh how did you get on? Xx

It went really well I think. It was fun. I'm not sure if I'll get to do much of it but it would be good to learn I think! Xxx

I'm a padi diver I've done my advanced and dived on wrecks jn Egypt as well as UK and other places. Hard work tho when u get yo that level xx

Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all having a good start to the day?

I am very tired after the spinning and the scuba yesterday. I wanted to stay in bed but instead I have two meetings so I've had to get up and out. Anyway I will be going for a run later on and let's hope that added lb drops off by the end of the week!

Xxx

im not surprised youre tired hun! and fingers crossed the lb b*ggers off! Do you still weigh in with your cdc?

I'm not too bad today. I havent had any laxatives since 1am wednesday morning. I'm fidgety and crabby, finding it hard to feel anything than irritated, because i feel full. Its not a good feeling.

Cakes have been distributed at work. there are some left at home because of Freya and Chris is coming over tomorrow night so i said i would keep one for him. I've also sent some to my Mom's so this is damage limitation in case i am tempted (cake is trigger food....its also rammed with wheat so end up in agony so i really do need to stay away!).

My skin has broken out in spots, the joys of swimming, so tonight i will be having an early night and slathering my face with cream in the hope its all ok by tomorrow night.

Got tomorrow off, and i need a dress for saturday night so i'm off shopping i think......Hopefully this wont totally demotivate me when things dont fit :/ xx

Hii
Well done on cake avoidance Lizz
Had weigh this morning and 4 off but no inches boooo xx

Hii Well done on cake avoidance Lizz Had weigh this morning and 4 off but no inches boooo xx
well done Autumn fab loss (boo hiss to the inches though a loss is a loss and you will soon be in the 12a?)

yes lizz well done avoiding the cake

my scales are not moving at home for the minute but still sticking to plan

had my flu jab this morning and son is full of cold so i will probably feel rotten tomorrow but looking on the bright side i am really busy at the moment and really motivated at work that i dont often have time to think about going off plan

updated my phone software so this app is working better and i can see what i am typing now!!!

hubby has lit the fire tonight so its nice and cosy and i treated myself to some expensive (for me) nail base coat and colour amd going to do a mini mani tonight and relax

for years i have been thinking of doing to scuba padi but hated the thought of being in a wet suit so its one thing to plan when i get to target!!!

have a 100% on track night all

sam

Yeah am 13-0 on the dot so next stop is the 12's x

I feel rotten. My head hurts, my throat hurts and I feel blurgh. Why oh why can't I just be healthy for a whole week?!? I feel so depressed. I have eaten whatever I could get my hands on but now going to sleep to stop it happening any more! Tomorrow is a new day!

Autumn well done on the lb loss that's great!

Xxx

I feel rotten. My head hurts, my throat hurts and I feel blurgh. Why oh why can't I just be healthy for a whole week?!? I feel so depressed. I have eaten whatever I could get my hands on but now going to sleep to stop it happening any more! Tomorrow is a new day! Autumn well done on the lb loss that's great! Xxx

Oh no hun that's not good :( you staying in bed? Do you think you ever fully recovered from the last illness hun as you just ploughed on through?xx

Morning all

Scales haven't shifted again this week :( demotivated by the STS's as it is and it looks like it's going to be another one this week :(

Not had any laxatives since Wednesday at 1am so over 48 hours. Ok so I've had herbal laxative tea, and too much of it, but at least it's not the hard stuff.

Chris is coming over tonight for date 5! This is about the time things usually go wrong so let's not get too excited lol

Off swimming in a bit! Another 400 cal burn and yet the scales will still STS! Being me sucks

Xx

I dunno, maybe I'm still not better. But the option Os not ploughing though isn't one I really have. I think I might be able to relax on Sunday. We will see!

Any way Lizz you are making more important changes to you body and halted this week than losing a lb or two. Give your body a bit of time to sort itself out and you'll see the lbs drop. Don't be tempted to try to hurry it along chemically as that long term will not help you. So let your body settle drink the water and get back to the routine of the plan and your exercise. Like I said before I had sts weeks closer to goal and I hadn't jiggered with my body's ability to do stuff! It'll come off just give it a chance. You've done so well up to now not just with the diet but the stopping purging and the laxatives. That is amazing. Xxx

I dunno, maybe I'm still not better. But the option Os not ploughing though isn't one I really have. I think I might be able to relax on Sunday. We will see! Any way Lizz you are making more important changes to you body and halted this week than losing a lb or two. Give your body a bit of time to sort itself out and you'll see the lbs drop. Don't be tempted to try to hurry it along chemically as that long term will not help you. So let your body settle drink the water and get back to the routine of the plan and your exercise. Like I said before I had sts weeks closer to goal and I hadn't jiggered with my body's ability to do stuff! It'll come off just give it a chance. You've done so well up to now not just with the diet but the stopping purging and the laxatives. That is amazing. Xxx

Oh hun you can't plan in relaxing when you're poorly. You're body is telling you you need to take it easy.

Yeah that's true. I'm now at a loss though as it's not like I don't have the weight to lose. I'm still 9lbs from 11.7, let alone trying to get to healthy at 11 stone. The 11's just frel totally unavailable. I want more calories now too. I'm starting to bore of the same food on step 3. I wish my body and brain would just sort themselves out xx

Morning all had an early night last night to feel refreshed and relieved have got to friday!!!

still no movement on scales since weigh in 4 days ago i weigh same time every morning so not sure whats going on and hoping for at least a little drop soon!!

Decided to have my lemon bar earlier in the morning at breakfast time and see if that makes any difference rather than starting food later in the day

painted my nails last night and also could easily take off my wedding and eternity rings last night which is great as havent been able to get them off my piggy fingers for ages!! engagement ring is very loose so i moved it behind my wedding ring amd it rolls round now so will have to get it made smaller in time still it is a nice no scale victory!!!

happy friday everyone

sam

Morning Sam,

Your body will get used to the step you're on and may stagnate but keep going and if you're doing too much exercise for your body you can get the Lizz effect as I call it! But keep going and the lbs will drop. Some weeks I wouldn't lose anything until the day I stepped on my cdc's scales!

Xxx

Back