Day 1 tomorrow

Morning Sam, Your body will get used to the step you're on and may stagnate but keep going and if you're doing too much exercise for your body you can get the Lizz effect as I call it! But keep going and the lbs will drop. Some weeks I wouldn't lose anything until the day I stepped on my cdc's scales! Xxx
thanks yes i feel better and feel as if i have dropped inches just strange to not see any lb loss but i am not deterred as i know i am getting fitter and feeling great
this week at weigh in cdc had to remeasure my waist as she said it had dropped 10cm and alot has gone from my waist!! (just want it to come off my bum and hips now!!)
i try and just burn around 250 cals- 300 cals per gym workout (however accurate the machines are!) and i only get an hour!!

its not even as if i am constipated so have no excuse just going to crack on and drink my water

i am in ketosis just checked so just need extra motivation for the weekend (usually have seen around a 2 lb drop between mon and fri which is motivating but our bodies do strange things!!)

am hoping eating earlier in the day may give my metabolism a kick!!!

not long till friday night now.......

thanks yes i feel better and feel as if i have dropped inches just strange to not see any lb loss but i am not deterred as i know i am getting fitter and feeling great this week at weigh in cdc had to remeasure my waist as she said it had dropped 10cm and alot has gone from my waist!! (just want it to come off my bum and hips now!!) i try and just burn around 250 cals- 300 cals per gym workout (however accurate the machines are!) and i only get an hour!! its not even as if i am constipated so have no excuse just going to crack on and drink my water i am in ketosis just checked so just need extra motivation for the weekend (usually have seen around a 2 lb drop between mon and fri which is motivating but our bodies do strange things!!) am hoping eating earlier in the day may give my metabolism a kick!!! not long till friday night now.......

That's loads off your waist. Well done! You're right you might find that when the inches drop so dramatically the lbs follow but can be delayed a bit! It's all good though! Oh and the metabolism boost in the morning is a good idea.

Xxx

I lose inches more than I lose pounds. The scales never shift but my body changes shape. Don't lose heart sam

I lose inches more than I lose pounds. The scales never shift but my body changes shape. Don't lose heart sam
thanks Lizz i wont - havent gone to the gym as both kids have colds and not swimming so i went to do the shopping instead and got ingredients to make christmas cake and christmas pudding - the forecast tomorrow isnt good so will be baking but at least there is no temptation with christmas cake as noone gets to eat it!!!!!
not used to being bored on a friday night!!
my nail painting didnt fare well and so will be taking it all off tonight!!! might give myself a facial to give myself something to do!!
thanks lizz how was today for everyone?

thanks Lizz i wont - havent gone to the gym as both kids have colds and not swimming so i went to do the shopping instead and got ingredients to make christmas cake and christmas pudding - the forecast tomorrow isnt good so will be baking but at least there is no temptation with christmas cake as noone gets to eat it!!!!! not used to being bored on a friday night!! my nail painting didnt fare well and so will be taking it all off tonight!!! might give myself a facial to give myself something to do!! thanks lizz how was today for everyone?

Glad you're sticking with it.

Is it time to make xmas cake already!?! Wow. I should really do that one year. But as hubby doesn't like fruit cake there's not much point. I don't need to eat my own body weight in fruit cake soaked in booze!!!

Yeah Friday nights are hard when you're used to having a glass of wine to relax. But it can be done. Just keep your eye on the prize!

I had a better day today. Good has been good and I exercised too. Run this afternoon without too much knee hurting. It seems that running downhill is my downfall. I lose my form and get all flappy! So uphill running for me followed by running backwards downhill to get home! I also had dance class this morning so that was fun!

Hope you're all having good evenings.

Xxx

wow tiggs sounds like you have been busy with the dancing and running and i bet you feel great for it - very motivating

as for the christmas cake this year i will make cake and pud with dd and then the cake will be fed booze over the next couple of months - my hubby likes homemade christmas cake amd my parents will be over so hopefully it will get eaten! i do enjoy it in small doses but for me its one of the autumn things to do along with jams chutneys and sloe gin and part of the christmas preparations

ok off to bed now, been a good 100% on track friday

see you Saturday everyone
sam

Morning all,

just back from a swim, crap today considering yesterday's was so amazing....too many egos in the pool. Hopefully tomorrow afternoon will be better. Just had breakfast...3 tomsatos, 100g mushrooms, 1 egg and 2 egg whites. About 200 calls but gives me the protein I need post swim.

Belly isn't happy today, I'm really bloated and it's painful. Makes me want the pills........however, the last ones I took were Wednesday at 1am so I'm trying to. Stay strong.....it's hard work :(

how is everyone else today? Up to anything interesting?

hope everyone is being 100%

xx

Morning all, just back from a swim, crap today considering yesterday's was so amazing....too many egos in the pool. Hopefully tomorrow afternoon will be better. Just had breakfast...3 tomsatos, 100g mushrooms, 1 egg and 2 egg whites. About 200 calls but gives me the protein I need post swim. Belly isn't happy today, I'm really bloated and it's painful. Makes me want the pills........however, the last ones I took were Wednesday at 1am so I'm trying to. Stay strong.....it's hard work :( how is everyone else today? Up to anything interesting? hope everyone is being 100% xx

Morning all!

Just remember the pills won't make the bloat go away. They'll make it worse! You've done so well just keep going.

Well done on swimming early. I'll be popping over for a swim before heading to the south coast for dinner (got the leave here at 4for dinner). I have had my breakfast and hopefully that extra lb will go before Monday. I suppose it'll depend on what's for dinner tonight. But as I'm driving I'll be on the water anyway.

Hope you have fun tonight Lizz!

Xxx

hi lizz breakfast sounds fab just great for post swim as well
hope your tum calms down have you tried peppermint tea? must make you feel horrid so keep yourself occupied if you can

christmas cake in oven and christmas puds steaming and just had my lemon bar and a skimmed milk coffee

am wondering if i can sneak out to the gym around lunch as have to take kids to a swim comp at 3 ish and wont get back till around 9 so thats 6 hours of sitting on my bum so i really would like some exercise today especially as i didnt go last night might try and persuade the kids to go on the team bus instead!!!

have a good day everyone
sam

Christmas cake <3 that is all lol

Happy Saturday all! Hope you are all doing something nice!

Lizz, I admire your honesty. The hardest part of any problem is admitting you have it. Have suffered with depression for as long as I remember and the starting point for my life improving was taking the first step in telling my doc. I won't say the road has been easy and I'm always watching myself but it has got better and my life has improved as I now feel i control it rather than it controls me. I hope that it gets easier for you.

Sam, tinks & autumn well done on the weight loss! Tigg hope the pesky lb goes away!!

Have had an ok week. Was down 2.5 lbs at WI on Monday so 10 lbs to go to goal... I can smell it! Went for dinner with my friend in Wednesday. Shared a roast veg platter, had two small sticks of bread but rest was protein and salad so not too bad. Find myself picking at bold things which isn't great. :(

3 strippers, half a tonne of sweets and chocolate, and 4 dulcalox and 2 herbal tea later....and it's finally bed time.

Disappointed in myself.

Again.

Lizz dont beat yourself up please start afresh and bin the treats and anything that is a risk or someone else posted about locking it up which is a great idea. Go out if you can and do something fun or even just a walk dont look back or think about last night just plan 1 day at a time.

I weakened on some crisps and 2 chocolates last night but saturday nights are always a weak zone for me - today got back on my water and made a great cappucino shake and just been out on my bike on my own - noone else in the family wanted to cycle with me and it felt so good to be out , done 7 miles and am feeling good it is quite flat where we live so not too taxing and didnt want to go off road on my own, whizzed round the house hoovering and cleaning floors and sorting washing amd got the ironing to do (i dont mind ironing as i will put a film on whilst doing it!!)
there was a little movement on the scales today thankfully amd hope it stays off for tomorrows weigh in!!

sam

Happy Monday everyone! I hope things are generally going well.

Lizz, I am sure the 5:2 plan will suit you. Sam I hope you have had a great loss! Autumn and Toodlies I hope you're both doing really well
Too.

It's turned colder now here. But it's still not properly cold! Hopefully we will all have good weeks!

Xxx

Morning All

Its raining loads today, and i'm on my first herbal tea of the day for Fast day number 1. Have decided to do monday/wednesday/friday for fasting this week to try and make up for the damage done over the weekend. Weighing in on Saturday morning so fingers crossed.

I have officially run out of laxatives and although i had the opportunity to replace them yesterday, i didnt, so thats me going cold turkey.

I'm in the office. Its crap!

How is everyone else today?

xxx

yuck what a horrible day i already have soggy feet just from school run and seeing CDC

So i just lost a lb this week which i though was a STS so am OK with that as done more exercise and last time i increased the exercise (not intensity but frequency) same happened, all measurements are smaller just in a week a cm or 2 off each waist hips chest arms thigh so i know its working and going to keep the exercise going as much as I can

feeliing coldy just runny nose today not surprising given kids been coughing and sneezing and leaving snotty hankies around and have a very early 5.30 train tomorrow down to southampton in fact i have early train tomorrow wed and thursday so will have to get some early nights but when i travel by train i stick to plan as there is nothing else to have !!!

hope everyone has a good day will update stats later and cdc asked me to find a before pic so will have a look for one in May June time which maybe difficult as didnt like having my photo taken (still dont!!)

sam

well done on the pound off this week :)

Well done Sam that's one lb nearer to goal!!! Xxx
thanks Tigg its great to see the results in lbs inches and clothes feeling looser

off to bed as nice and tired after my workout and my alarm is set for 4.30 am

sam

Back