Day 1 tomorrow

Thanks Sam n Tiggs!! I will definitely be sticking at it 100% have been 100% since day 1, other than my holidays but they were planned breaks - it's too expensive not too in my opinion!!

Tiggs that's exciting let us know how it goes?! Are you doing it from home? Or are you planning on going mobile aswell? xx

Morning all, Weigh in results are in .... 3lbs off this week taking me to 16st 1lbs .. Which means I should be in the 15s next week!! Hoping to be in the 13s by Christmas n I can achieve that with 3lbs off each week!! Well done on the 2lbs off Sam, a loss is always a good thing! I'm planning on having Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day off I think .... Will still have a shake for breakfast each day and will keep it in control, and then straight back on plan the day after to lose hopefully the final stone n a few lbs depending on what I gain ... The end really feels in sight now which is unbelievable ESP as I started at 21st 4!! My overall loss will be 8st 4lb (possibly a bit more as I move up the steps) how did I ever let myself get that way??? But all I know is it will never happen again!! Have a good day everyone xx

Wow tinkerbella I'm on day 1 and my start weight is pretty much same as you!
How long has your journey taken?!
13 stone by Christmas wow what an achievement!!!

Thanks, I started on 1st May (but did a week low carbing/SW Style before) so 24 weeks so far .. But I've had 5 weeks off since the start, 3 were planned holidays and 2 I couldn't do the diet as I was on strong antibiotics for a snake bite .... OUCH lol xx

Ouch indeed! Wow you have done amazing!!! I hope I can keep it up as long I really really wanna do it this time! (2nd time doing it)

Thank you!! I'm sure you can just focus on where you wanna be and follow the diet 100% it can't fail you - for me it's all mindset! Come on here when ur struggling and find some inspiration - good luck xx

Thank u! Yes finding this a god send so far keeping me occupied instead of thinking about food lol

Morning, how are we all doing today? My pesky lb has gone. I think jillian's 30 day shred might have helped with that one!

I'm tired today after zumba and diving last night. But today I'll be shredding later!

Xxx

morning all

I am unusually feeling really hungry today, had a lemon bar early and now trying to stay occupied as I will be having stir fry tonight as my step 2 meal.

i will fill up on water and have a shake but no exercise planned tonight as I do Mon, Tues, Wed amd fridays in gym or swim but its just feeling a little harder to do it today whereas some days its easy!!

sam

Well done Tiggs on getting that lb gone! How's the shred going? I'm doing the 30 day squat challenge n it's a bit ouchy lol!!

Sam, get glugging it will definitely help!!

I'm another lb down today ... 1 more to go until I'm in the 15s!! The fair is in town tonight so that's how I'll be spending my next two evenings lol xx

well done Tinks glugged a 500ml amd made a cup of earl grey to fend the hunger off and will get a shake around 2pm

Think i need a good daytime exercise plan as it would perk me up over lunchtime i might have a look on itunes as Jillian is on there!!!

Tinks we have the fair in town too this week - are you in humberside?

I was 14-5 this morning on my scales so I want to be 14-3 by sunday then I am under 200lbs

been looking at the "bodycoach" 90 day plan for when I have got to plan its still expensive but looks good and the exercise is key there
has anyone else considered this plan ? i saw it in the times a fee weeks ago and been following on ********* he posts exercise and meals

sam

quick update is I downloaded the 30 day shred and just did level 1 phew that warmed me up!!! Hopefully I can do that lunchtime when i working at home. the only issue is doing to jumping jacks i dont want the whole house bouncing so I have to choose carefully where to do it!! Good though and I enjoyed it off for a shower now!!

She makes you work but it's short and to the point. Means I can fit it in. Haven't heard of the other one you mentioned. You'll have to let us know!

Xxx

well done Tinks glugged a 500ml amd made a cup of earl grey to fend the hunger off and will get a shake around 2pm

Think i need a good daytime exercise plan as it would perk me up over lunchtime i might have a look on itunes as Jillian is on there!!!

Tinks we have the fair in town too this week - are you in humberside?

I was 14-5 this morning on my scales so I want to be 14-3 by sunday then I am under 200lbs

been looking at the "bodycoach" 90 day plan for when I have got to plan its still expensive but looks good and the exercise is key there
has anyone else considered this plan ? i saw it in the times a fee weeks ago and been following on ********* he posts exercise and meals

sam

No, I'm from Oxfordshire! Fair plans have been stalled for the min as the rain has arrived!! x

aw hope you get to go to the fair ! we have given it a miss this year as too busy

Well my hunger hasnt improved so I have had all my products (normally keep a bar for later!) my stomach is continuously gurgling and growling!!!
i will have dinner around 7 and need an early night I think

I did my first 20 min workout (30 day shred) and just had to go and have a piece of chicken breast it was the only thing I could think to eat!!!

so plan tomorrow is have first product mid morning and hope for a better day!!!

sam

Hi all
Hope ur doing ok!
Hope u have all had a good day!
Well I'm getting to end of day 2.... N feeling good, my headache is dulling down at last!

yes thanks Tinks had to have something but didnt want to go off track but needed to eat and the chicken did the trick and didnt have as much chicken at dinner

Sam_tia those initial headaches are horrid but will soon be gone and worth it

Managed to get through the day no cheats !!!!

Well done slimmingforsummer!!!

Well I've made it through first 2 days..... Day 3 now starting ?

Just gotta keep this motivation through my first weekend as I no it will be harder!
Also got cinema tonight! Must resist the smell of popcorn and glug my water!

well done sam_tia getting through the worst days now the challenge of the weekend

I have woke up with horrid cramps and feeling sick today so a day in bed I think

cant think about food yet

sam

feeling a bit brighter now and still on track but OMG my legs and abs are hurting from 30 day shred yesterday!!!

hope everyone has a good day!!!

14 4 this morning on my scales so that will keep me on track to get another 1lb off!!!

sam

Back