Day 1 tomorrow

Sam I'm glad you're feeling better!

I have a raging headache so running round tidying as hubby is back tomorrow and I'm convinced I'll end up out at a scene as I'm on call. I haven't had a chance to do much cleaning since I got back from my parents.

It's not too bad in here really it just feels it. Still
Once it's tidy I'll be able to relax and just see what tomorrow brings!

How are your weekends kicking off?

Xxx

aw thanks Tiggs hope you get all your tidying done I know what you mean though as you can relax when its done- get some good music on that you can enjoy whilst you do it!

was up and out early shopping with daughter this morning just essentials really we tried on a few things and it was really nice to pick out a size 16 and it fits now and probably a 14 top and 16 bottoms as the jeans fitted which after being a size 22 plus in June is fantastic!! still I have 3 stone to go to fit into my size 10/12s my hips dont go smaller than that!!! going to do a wardrobe sort out today and store the 'big' clothes and i have some 'smaller' clothes in the loft!!! I dont want to buy anything unless i really need it as it will be too big in a few months!!

so just picking daughter up from golf and then will be tidying to some music and I feel I could do my 30 day shred again (may even get daughter to do it with me!!)

sam

Sorry not been around ladies/amigos had a rough few weeks with jay having a mid life crisis and is stressed out of his head and then we both got a 24 hour bug thing so now am finally back to day 1 and going to have a blast of step 1 to get any gain off and as ive hurt my knee won't be gyming it yet anyway. So 1.5 litres water and a shake so far think I will have 4 products today and defo 4 tomorrow as day two is my nemesis. Just want to get to 12 stone or 12-7 the maintain on a higher amount of cals and tone up an a bit sick of it all now xx

Hi Autumn great to see you back especially after the recent downs lets hope there are some "ups" around the corner - have missed you!!

woke up full of energy today amd shopped, cleaned car, cleaned cooker hob and now about to battle the ironing amd yesterday I sorted out my wardrobe so thunk it must be a ketosis high! got about a billion shirts to iron so I best get on

If I can squeeze in the 30 day shred I will !!

have a good sunday all!!!

sam

Hi Autumn great to see you back especially after the recent downs lets hope there are some "ups" around the corner - have missed you!! woke up full of energy today amd shopped, cleaned car, cleaned cooker hob and now about to battle the ironing amd yesterday I sorted out my wardrobe so thunk it must be a ketosis high! got about a billion shirts to iron so I best get on If I can squeeze in the 30 day shred I will !! have a good sunday all!!! sam

OMG U sound like tinks when she's ketosis high too lol.
Ive done lots of cleaning laundry and sorting today to pass time and been doing my oh stop exercises and some little arm and core exercises with kettlebell and 3kg dumb bells to get me bikini ready xx

Sorry for the AWOL. I have had a nonstop weekend dealing with burnt stuff. Now a nonstop week teaching people to deal with burnt stuf. Diet wise I've had a pretty terrible weekend soon staying off the scales until I feel a bit better about the whole thing!

Nice to see you're back autumn! Hope all things are getting better! Good luck with the restart!

Hope you're all having good Monday mornings!

Xxx

Happy Monday everyone,

Hope all is good with everyone! Autumn glad to see you back!!

I had a major sort out over the weekend n I only own one item now that is too small (which is a dress I bought to wear at target) which feels amazing!!

Scales are slow dropping this week but I'm on my second Totm for oct so guessing it's that and there will be a big drop waiting to happen in next couple of days! I hope so as I need to see the 15s on the scales!!

How did your first appt go as a cdc Tiggs? x

Day two n I am starving aghhhhhhh is it bedtime yet lol

well done on the first client Tiggs

Autumn dont you just hate those first couple of days well done for getting back to it

I am now officially under 200lb! Next milestone is getting into the 13s. Had a lovely workout in the gym tonight and had my bar before I went and just had some extra milk with choc shot as a bedtime drink as the calorie burn was quite high and I track everything in my planner

hubby had made baked trout and samphire amd spinach for dinner and put a big glass of water on the table for me so he is being very encouraging !!!

working at home all week this week and then a weekend of theatre (shakespear) in stratford and then Telford so hopefully willl stay on plan
i have my bars ready to pack and booked an italian restaurant for sat night that has some great fish choices so i just need to stick to plan. sundays hotel has a nice pool and hopefully will have a dip with the kids! Got a deadline to get work finished by friday this week otherwise laptop needs to come with me which isnt as much fun!!!

hoping the milk sends me off to a good sleep as last night was awake 1.30 - 4 am and was freezing when i got back to bed and was shattered at 7!!!

tomorrow early start to get son up and off to swim training (need good luck with that!!)

feeling the TOTM black cloud of doom descending on my mood so need to watch i dont go into meltdown mode this week!!!

sam

I managed day 1 had 5 products but spoke to CDC and I did some exercise earlier just arms and core work and 5 products is better than eating rubbish. I would have an extra bar instead of choc shot if u can Sam just cos of the sugar and carbs so U don't knock yourself out of ketosis hun.
Going to the gym with jay tomorrow but later on like 7-30 so U am going to make a mousse and leave a bar next to it in fridge for when I return and have a shake with coffee in my way to work then another after I've been to Physio about 4ish.
3 weeks and 4 days to Dubai really wanna be 12 stone or as near as damn it by then and less wobbly too. Have a good day tomorrow everyone. X

Hi there Autumn and everyone hope u don't mind me asking a few things. I thought i sent a post earlier on but must have got lost somewhere ( I'm no good at this ) :cry: I'm goin to c a CBC consultant for the 2nd time ( but I'm really really nervous and hope I can stick to it) I followed the plan a couple of years ago and lost. A couple so stone then lost the plot I tend to binge eat any ideas or tips would be really appreciated

good idea regarding the extra products when exercising

i often wondered about having a bar or shake after training thats why i had extra milk . i so love my bars and probably the best option its got to be better than most options

trying tp use up my shakes this week whilst at home and had a mushroom soup yesterday and it was surprisingly nice!!

Good afternoon ladies!

I have put on a few lbs thanks to being crazy busy at work and grabbing whatever was to hand rather than making good choices. As I am going on holiday in November I am going to commit myself to being very strict and have a plan to lose 5lbs if I can. That way I'll have a buffer when I'm on holiday too and won't feel uncomfortable in my clothes whilst I'm out there.

So today I have had two shakes and I'll be having a chicken salad and another product when I get home.

So that's day one for me. Busy week at work so I should be distracted enough not to suffer too much!!

Hope you're all having good days. How's the restart going autumn?

Xxx

Hi there Autumn and everyone hope u don't mind me asking a few things. I thought i sent a post earlier on but must have got lost somewhere ( I'm no good at this ) :cry: I'm goin to c a CBC consultant for the 2nd time ( but I'm really really nervous and hope I can stick to it) I followed the plan a couple of years ago and lost. A couple so stone then lost the plot I tend to binge eat any ideas or tips would be really appreciated

Hi Maggie
On busy days posts do get missed don't worry.
I've been doing cd since after easter (easter I did a high protein week to bed myself in) I've done the diet before but this even with several holidays and illnesses etc I've always managed to find my feet again and been in the right head space. I think that's the key mentally being ready. I've now started exercising and it's been making me more hungry some days and with a few personal issues sent me a bit all over the shop but I'm hoping to nail the last stone now.
Them first 4-5 days can be hell and i would say keep your head down keep busy and drink the water and by day 5 U should be in the zone. Xx

Hi everyone
Day 3 for me. Yesterday I tried to distract myself as much as possible but evening was a struggle and had 5 products all in all. Was still just under 800 cals and scales moved overnight so am not complaining. Think I may use 5 products until I feel steady again with it all. CDC said that's fine and whilst I'm exercising is a good way to go. 25 days to Dubai so here's hoping I'm nearly at goal.
Had two shakes so far today and doing some light gym stuff tonight then will have a soup with zero noodles and a bat when I'm home. Bought a new skirt for work and polo neck jumpers from next in a 12 still feels a bit surreal. One short was v short so bought it in a 14 to wear on hips instead as I liked the pattern. Also some next shoes in a 38/5.5 now fit me. I was an 8 from there at one point lol.
Hoping to see some sign of ketosis by the morning eeeek. Need an eBay fest this weekend and sell lots of things xx

Well done Autumn such a nice feeling to be able to shop for what u like and size 12 as well (cant really believe that will ever happen to me- not in a negative way but just wouldnt feel right - I guess you have to acclimatise to a new body size
great about the shoes as well!! I have a few nice pairs that i can wear again hopefully when O am smaller

2 products in today and 2 eggs at breakfast with son as i made some at 6am before he went training so am feeling I only have a bar left eek so will be drinking lots of water until 8pm although i am not hunger pang hungry I just fancy some food!!!!i can resist though and on rest days I have to!! Especially as away this weekend so want to be extra good as you know how it is when you are away with visits to tea shops etc

Dubai being so close must really spur you on and you can really look forward to it

I have a pile of clothes to ebay there is some lovely monsoon dresses so contemplating finding someone to alter them if possible otherwise its such a shame! I dont want them hanging around though I can happily pass on the big trousers that I seemed to live in!!Now I love my jeans again and when I get to goal going to get some nice pairs! I have a heap of suits to try although probably early next year as around size 12-14 but also a really lovely monsoon small 16 dress very fitted that I hardly got to wear amd never could bear to part with so no shopping for me yet (apart from exercise wear!!)

sam

Good afternoon ladies! I have put on a few lbs thanks to being crazy busy at work and grabbing whatever was to hand rather than making good choices. As I am going on holiday in November I am going to commit myself to being very strict and have a plan to lose 5lbs if I can. That way I'll have a buffer when I'm on holiday too and won't feel uncomfortable in my clothes whilst I'm out there. So today I have had two shakes and I'll be having a chicken salad and another product when I get home. So that's day one for me. Busy week at work so I should be distracted enough not to suffer too much!! Hope you're all having good days. How's the restart going autumn? Xxx
work has alot to answer for not being able to make good choices so well done keeping it in check and planning the 5 lb off - that will be done in no time at all then like you say you can feel comfortable on holiday

Oh now I am jealous of everyone going somewhere lovely and hot especially since its such nasty weather today

Thats it going to look for flights again.......although am supposed to be waiting til December to start the holiday planning!!

have a good evening everyone

I am going to epilate my legs so the pain will distract me from everything else!!!

sam

Back