Day 1 weight loss - what?!!!

Kurlyk8

Erm I'm not sure if this is right but I've had a little sneaky peek at the scales this morning and I've lost 4 pounds! I only started yesterday! I've done this before so I know it's mostly water you lose but I never lost that much this quick! Is this right??! I'm not going to weigh myself now till my proper weigh day, don't want to become obsessive

That happened to me when i startes back on monday (7 days ago) about 3-4lbs dropped of in a day which shocked me

How very odd! Not that I'm complaining lol it's just giving me more reason to stick to it! How are you getting on?

Yeah ok i think. I lost 7lbs in 7 days. Had to order another box pf 50 shakes as im nearly out of them (i only like the chocolate ones)

I hate the chocolate ones! Vile! All the others I'm fine with but them. I find them all too creamy to be honest but I got a tip from someone on here to make the shake, leave it to settle for 10 mins then get a spoon and take the creamy layer off the top. Sorted! I miss chewing though

Im
Starting slow this time. Yesterday i had 2 shakes and a certain meat just by itself for tea. Didnt go over 700 calories and i intend to do it today a well and maybe tomorrow so then by wednesday when i go to just shakes the low calorie does not do much effect to my body (so im hoping lol)

And im hoping my mum will take my daughter so ican do 20-30 mins on her exercise machine as well

That sounds like a good plan! I need to cut out food completely - I'm addicted. Ive tried to do the shakes and a meal before but as soon as I eat anything that's it game over. Wish I could do I that way! I used to do that with slim fast years ago

I have the prob but luckily i have no snack food in so if i do wanna snack i go into my freezer and have a sugar free ice lolly which is flavoured water frozen 1 calorie per 2 ice lollies lol. It Makes me feel like ive snacked when i havent ive just munched on ice. It has citric acid in but i think wth if it helps me feel better then its fine flne for me

Yep I lost 4lb my first day too, I love exante ;) xx

I think drinking a lot of water and fluids helps . I'm drinking over 3 litres a day not including the shakes

Back