Day 1 xx doing very well :)

Gemma1986

Im just me!
First day back since Feb doing ss,to get the last 2 stone off,i have maintained my last 2stone with ww but just kept cheating towards the end and no weight was coming off so here we go.
May need some help for the first few days please xx

Welcome back!!
As hard as it is in the beginning, you know this diet works so keep thinking of that when you're going through difficult times..
This has been my first week, not sure what i weigh but after Just a week a size 14 skirt i bought that couldn't zip up last thurs, now does..Amazing!!
Good luck Gemma you'll be fine..

good luck for day 1

I no all my size 14's will be out the cupboard in a few weeks and new stuff will be in as you see the difference straight away.

I love it!
So desperate to be a size 10 I never thought it possible. But with CD I actually believe I can do it this time.. And I won't give up till I get there... In a couple weeks i might buy some 12 jeans and see if I can at least pull them past my knees!!

Hi Gem,
Good luck for your restart. You'll be fine, and how fab will it be to get rid of the size 14's and replace them with 12's :)
x

a big good luck with your 2nd go!

i'm a a position a little like you.
i started at 13st1lb and last fri i was 10st11lb, but i seem to be at a bit of a lul.
kep cheating and cant seem to focus.
on ss+ now to see if that helps, we'll see tomoz.

we'l have to spir each other on, and see who can lose that next2 stome the fastest!!! x x

Hey Gemma, best of luck. we will help and support you best we can when i restarted again there 3weeks ago the guys on here really kept me going!

so go gemma you can and will do it :) im of on holis in 3weeks. hey we have a holiday challenge if you wanna join it?

morning Gemma , you did so well the first time around i'm positive it will be the same now.....come on size 12 :) x

Thanks for all your messages,i didnt see the holiday challange.
I no i can do it,i wanna get to lower then what i am now :)

You can do it babes :girlpower:
I'm 16/18 and wont give up until I'm back in my 12's (which are still in my wardrobe would you believe :eek:)

Good luck with your new start Gemma:D

You will be back in the size 12's before you know it:p:)

I personally drink 4 - 5 litres of warm water per day.

Take care

Back