Day 1....Yesssss!

Ames173

Hi guys,

I've just had my first shake, and am overly excited about it!! I had been planning on starting CD for a while, but was waiting for holidays and birthdays and other orime occassions for over-indulgence to be out of the way! Saw my CDC last night, and she is lovely - so positive and motivated me even further, I just know this is the kick up the bum I've been waiting for! I can't wait to get really into my first week and start seeing changes!
Hope you're all fabulous,
love from a very excitable Amy xxx:)

Hi Amy,
You seem to have just the right attitude, it is exciting and just wait for the ketosis euphoria to set in it makes you feel like :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Come on Amy, its all about attitude, and you have the right one x

have a great 1st day

Well done and good luck, I started yesterday and Im doing ok so far. I think we want to lose similar amounts so its good were all here to spur eachother on x x x

Welcome aboard, and have a great time with this amazing weight loss program!

I am starrrrving!! However, stuck to my guns today - drunk about 3.5litres of water and some peppermint tea, and had my shakes, been for a swim to cure some hunger pains, and now going to get an early night! Time for day 2 tomorrow!! Sleep well everyone xx

Back