Day 1 yet again!! Plus picture!

LadyKate25

Silver Member
Hi Ladies
Here I am again after being ill and depressed this week I fell off the wagon but I am back on now.
I am gonna do this ! Feeling more positive today. On my second shake of the day.
Going to do one more week see where I get and prob refeed. We shall see what happens.

I must say thank you to all the ladies on here supporting me. Especially ms r, busy mum and goose. Thank you girls.

Also I am gonna post pictures now to show all you ladies abit nervous but am gonna do it so here it goes.

image-2625227770.jpg

image-555635058.jpg

There are also some pictures in the photo section. ;)

Last edited:
OMG Kate, you're pictures are fantastic! Look at the difference! You look gorgeous! Gosh, you have lost a huge amount of weight, you should be really proud of yourself.

Welcome back to day 1 ;). Well done!

Well done, what a difference! X

Wow LadyKate you are most definitely not the same! You look beautiful - be proud of yourself. I too fell off the band wagon last week but I'm not gonna beat myself about it, its a tough diet. Ive done a full week 100% now since which I'm pleased with. Best of luck to you xx

Thanks slimmingjules. Yeah it is very hard. Hopefully I will have a better week this week now. Well done to u also getting back on the wagon ;)

X

Hey you look great :) keep at it !! you can see such a differance...... You should be proud

Back