Day 1 yet again

Scamp

Today is back to day 1, although I was on LT only a few weeks ago my doctor insisted I came off.

Although I only lost 4lb over the 2 weeks I now seem to have put that weight and a bit more back on and my hols are in 4 weeks and I just feel really sad and disappointed with myself.

So today is the day to get back in the right frame of mind to get this weigh shifted with help from the family and the forum so please wish me luck as this time the doctor will just have to give me a bit more support I am seeing her tomorrow.

All the best to everyone this week, I know it is not easy so I am taking it 1 day at a time and together we will all get there, I have joined the April Challenge which is great timing for me.

Jo x

Hi Scamp and welcome back. Hopefully you are well enough now to succeed on lipotrim, good luck hun.

Thanks for the replies, I have been suffering with dizzyness and headaches which did not occur the first time with LT but the doctor thought it wise to make me come off, but I am still suffering so it obvious was nothing to do with the diet, not that I thought it was. Tomorrow I see the doctor but the hospital has suggested it could be a combination of some of the medication I have been taking and the length I have taken them so they have given me a new combination so fingers crossed that will work.

Although I do feel a bit wary about restarting LT today I really want to start feeling better about myself, we were suppose to be getting married 1st May 2009 but had to cancel it in September as my partner was only working 2 days a week and is now down to 1 and I am only working 3 days but never mind, we had the flights booked already to Turkey so I am now trying to just focus on my holiday instead.

I will definatly just take 1 day at a time and give myself a pat on the back for every day that passes.

Good luck for this week everybody it is great to know there is always somebody on the forum to give you plenty of support and encouragement.

Many thanks

Jo x

Back