Blimey guys!

How do you do it?

Getting to the end of day 1

managed 3/4 of a tetra - too "strong" for me. Will re-attempt tomorrow diluted
cooked tomato soup - ended up down the sink - minging
did oriental soup - ended up in the dog - minging

Can't face another "pack"

:(

I don't expect the meals to be cordon bleu - but I did think I could stomach them. They are making me physically sick at the mo'

i really do understand what your going through they do have an aquired taste

when i started the 1st time i gagged at my shakes so that put me off straight away. i then moved onto the veg soup which was much better and then the pot and leek
this time i have changed the shakes into mousse and found them much better!

hang in there honestly and watch the weight drop off!

Do you recommend the mix a mousse?

I'm tempted to pop and see my CDC and see if I can buy some.
I'm so committed to this, but it's so difficult when the stuff makes me vom :(

Sometimes I think "whats wrong with being 3st overweight" and then I snap out of it and dream of being thin.

i find the shakes too sweet if i use the water quantities they state, so at the moment, i have my shakes with about 700ml of water and ice! The soups are the same but not so much water, usually about 250/300ml.
Never tried the tetra's myself.
get a load of herbs and spices for the soup hun too as long as they dont have salt in they are fine! :)
xx

I only have shakes, porridge and bars. My Shakes are up to a pint when blended with ice and water. Lovely !
You will find the things you like as you go along, it's trial and error !

Don't give up - it really is a matter of trial and error and taste.

Personally I detest the soups :( but love most of the shakes except chocolate, choc mint and choc orange.

Good luck :)

As Holly says "don't give up"!
I can remember my first day on a VLCD (that was Lighterlife a few years ago). It was such a strange day with odd tastes and the new experience of mixing up soups and shakes. Then chaotically my central heating broke down (it was a cold February) - I could have cried and reached for the biscuit tin. But it honestly does get better!

Back