1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

day 1.......

Discussion in 'Exante' started by xxmelxx, 20 November 2009 Social URL.

1. xxmelxx

xxmelxx Well-Known Member

well its day 1 for me today, lookin 4ward 2 bein slim 4 CRIMBO!!! :Christmas02r:
    A bit hungry already but its day 1 so im still in a positive frame of mind which makes it easier! Anyway ill keep comin on here cos its Great for support, if anyone has any 'before, during and after pics' i find that these are great for inspiration, so if anyone wants 2 post them on here then that would be fab! fanx xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Poppysparkle

Poppysparkle Well-Known Member

Good luck on day 1!! I'm now on day three - feel better today than I did yesterday, although I'm halfway through my second pack already! I'm eating four packs a day and have been since Wednesday - a sneaky mid week weigh (or two days later rather) in has revealed a 6lb loss already!!! WOW! Worth wanting to eat my arm and grumping at everyone yesterday!

Lovely to have company in my early days - although I am hoping to only need to do about four full weeks to get back to where I was when I finished LL.

Once again, good luck!

4. peony

peony Well-Known Member

Good luck Mel - you will be amazed at the difference by christmas. Well done on your 6 lb mid week loss Poppysparkle - absolutely fab. You are so going to spank your target in no time. Glad you are feeling better than yesterday.

I am straddling LL and Exante, I wanted to use LL packs when I got to target, following LL RTM - It seemed better to use their packs if I was following their RTM as they have fewer cals per pack than Exante and I worried I might be eating too many cals if I used Exante Packs on LL RTM? I do like to make life difficult - if anyone has any useful thoughts about that would welcome them.

So I am continuing with LL till I have enough packs saved for RTM but have started on the Exante packs today - I know I know I really can't do anything in a straightforward way!

xxxxxxxx

5. feelinglarge

feelinglarge Well-Known Member

hi guys
    ive just ordered a months supply of exante.
    can any of you tell me roughly how to do it? i did lipotrim after my first baby. im so determined to do it. i tried the kee diet which is good but exante is so much cheaper right now. will their 4 weeks offer only last until christmas?