day 1..

sheryl

happy to have day 1 down and out of the waybut it was hard,,i had to seriously talk myself out of getting a takeaway...i think i argued with myself for at least 45minutes argghhh...glad to have day one down, but im absolutly terrified of the next few days,i just hope my will to do this is stronger than my will for takeaway..fingercrossed.....
s

There are some fantastic inspiring people on here. Pop in when you feel tempted and keep drinking that water, it does get better : )

Just keep why you want to lose weight in mind! The first week is a tough one, but, if you get through that, you'll have a great loss & the hardest bit over! :)

Maybe look at the inspirational slideshow, or go online window shopping for the clothes you'll soon be able to wear? :)

Hannah

don't look too far ahead I take 1 day at a time, i started week 4 today and if you had spoken to me in my first week there was no way I would have thought I'd get this far, keep drinkig, posting and watching the weight drop off, you CAN do it!!!

think about were u will be in a weeks time and how proud u will be of urself. i was a huge takeaway addict lol now 3 weeks on i dont even think about food much at all. i mean i do miss the taste and teaxture of food but can honestly say after week 1 i had no desire to eat cus i feel always full up.make sure u drink ur water and have ur shakes at regular intivals try 2 have them the same time each day to train ur body and mind that the next one isnt long off.u will do fab babe just keep in mind that summer is almost here and all the nice things u can wear and how healthy u will feel...

Back