Day 1

Woozle01

Today is the day I was waiting for - I' decided that 4th Jan would be D-Day and the start of Lipotrim. I think its fair to say that having decided a couple of weeks ago that today would be the day I became a human dustbin to the point where I was relieved to wake up today and know it was the start of this.

Went to pick up my food packs and have my first weigh-in ... OMG.... I haven't weighed myself for sometime because of the shame that I knew I would feel but today I had to face it and was horrified to see that the scales weighted me in at 14st 2lbs.... After returning home feeling very fed-up and even more full of self-loathing than usual i've decided that being 14st 2lb today is OK because this is the start of changing things. I just hope that I can do it although i think my mind is now in the right place to do it so here goes.

I'm aiming for 20lb off by the end of the month - I see so many people doing so well on here that I hope a bit of it will rub off..

I hope that everything goes well for everyone else.

x

Good luck Woozle, I started yesterday and am pleased to say I made it through day one! I was still very hungry last night and suffer from headache but so far, so good. Am so glad that I'm not the only one going through this and I find that I get so much support from this forum.
x

Good luck Woozle! I started with similar stats to you and can honestly say that I'm so glad that I stuck with it x

Hi Woozle01, goodluck you can do it. this is my 4th week on Lipotrim& I get weighed on Friday.when I started I weighed 15st 7 lbs& now weigh 14.05lbs, you can do, it's a great feeling when you see the lbs coming off, priceless :) x

Hi woozle my first day too but iv'e been here befor and i know what i'm doing and i know i'm mad lol
good luck to you !!
just had my last shake and only had one hunger pang early night me thinks

here's to day 2

debz x

Human Dustbin!

Today is the day I was waiting for - I' decided that 4th Jan would be D-Day and the start of Lipotrim. I think its fair to say that having decided a couple of weeks ago that today would be the day I became a human dustbin to the point where I was relieved to wake up today and know it was the start of this.

Went to pick up my food packs and have my first weigh-in ... OMG.... I haven't weighed myself for sometime because of the shame that I knew I would feel but today I had to face it and was horrified to see that the scales weighted me in at 14st 2lbs.... After returning home feeling very fed-up and even more full of self-loathing than usual i've decided that being 14st 2lb today is OK because this is the start of changing things. I just hope that I can do it although i think my mind is now in the right place to do it so here goes.

I'm aiming for 20lb off by the end of the month - I see so many people doing so well on here that I hope a bit of it will rub off..

I hope that everything goes well for everyone else.

x
Oh my, I know exactly where ur coming from with the "human dustbin" comment, that is me just now having my last........everything! Starting on LT on Friday, bring it on!!!

Ooo, I'd love to be 14st 2! lol :)

Day one for me today also :) Good luck! xx

Day 1 for me tooo...good luck everyone!!

Lydiaxx

24 hours in control....

Thanks for all the the good wishes. Pleased to have got through my first day and into Day 2. I didn't feel hungry yesterday but I think that's because I ate so much over the weekend.

I notice on the instructions I was given it said that the foodpacks are "palatable but not supposed to be more-ish... not wrong there are they! I'm going to have to see them as taking my medicene and nothing more.

One bonus yesterday was not having indigestion - i think over the last few months I must have got through industrial amounts of zantac - it's strange that although the amount I was eating was giving me constant indigestion I still couldn't seem to stop stuffing myself - almost like it was compulsive. I feel relief at not needing to think about what I'm going to eat - long may it continue. I felt really pleased with myself last night as I am the worlds worst secret eater and usually in the evening (having had a full evening meal) I would sneak about in the kitchen when my OH was in the bath stuffing biscuits and chocolate and even knocking up a quick sandwich - well anything I could get my hands on really. Not doing that last night was such a break from my usual pattern of behaviour that I felt really pleased with myself - silly but it made me feel like for one evening I was in control.

It's amazing how looking at the posts on here and seeing how everyone else is doing reading about both the good days and the difficult ones is really spurring me on to give this a really good go - it's only early days but maybe my time has arrived to get in control. I had a good clean yesterday and cleared out any hidden sweet wrappers which I'd stashed away sadly this included wrappers hidden in clothes drawers, down the back of the sofa bedside cabinet. I thought clearing the decks would signify a new start - going to clean out my car today so another bin bag of rubbish! Sitting back thinking honestly about it all - me and food - I realise how out of control I had become and how my compulsion for it had made me secretive, sneaky and daresay I say it dishonest - my OH believing I was eating less and stuffing anything (even stuff I don't really like) as soon as his back was turned.

I'll shut up know - I just wanted to admit to myself and someone else just how bad things had become - I guess for me writing this post is the result of looking deeply at myself and being honest with myself as to what I am and how I need to get a grip.

If anyone does read this - thanks for listening and may we all find our way to get where we need to be.

XX

Woozle01, I thank you for the above...Its made me think of my own overeating, How when I was in my early teens I would eat hiding myself in the family downstairs loo, with a spoon a tin opener and a tin of rice pudding...I would hide food from my father alot, because he would bombard me with snide remarks and name calling.

And I can look back now and say I hid my eating from him, as if to say...I can eat what I want and you won't see me doing it, so I don't have to go through the mental abuse your trowing at me..

Reading other peoples post are important to us all, because it helps to trigger lost memories and emotions that we haven't had to deal with in a long time...

Thank you Woozle01, and never hold back if you need to share something..

Hi Scarybush - thanks for that. I think there are probably lots of people out there that started a pattern of eating for whatever reason many years ago and it has stuck with them. I remember when I was a kid my dad was at work all day and as my mum worked nights she slept in the day. When i was off school in the holidays I was int he house all day with my mum in bed so I resorted to eating - vividly remember that if I had any money i would go to the shop. The local bakers back then used to sell doughnuts at 7p so I would but as many as I could and take them home and eat them all on top of whatever was about int he house. I am not blaming my mum and dad in anyway but I think it was probably how I coped with spending quite a bit of time alone and it stuck with me as a way of living - to eat whenever I was on my own. I know in a previous relationship that I was in whenever OH commented on what I was eating I would eat more just to spite him because I could - it was a way of getting back at him (or so I thought) as it was the one of the few ways I felt in control.

I see from your ticker that you're doing well - I'm hoping that a TFR will be the answer for me but I have to take it very much as one day at a time as although I hope to have reached target by easter it seems too far away at the moment to comprehend but I know that really it is a short time in the whole scheme of things. One thing for sure if I can remain focused and keep to this I'll save a fortune when I think what I've wasted on food that i didn't need and there won't be half so many rubbish bags out for collections for the dustman! I'm glas my OH half has never looked throught he rubbish and seen the cake boxes and food wrappers hidden at the bottom as I'd have died on the spot with embarrassment.

Good luck with each day as you progress.

xx

Thanks so much woozle, you give me such a boost during my day to read you posts... And I think we all use food in a certain way trough our lives, I've used it in the past to keep myself away from Love, (if I'm overweight no1 will want to be with me) so I won't have to go through the heart break of dealing with another loved one being disappointed with me...
I feel LT is not only for weightloss but if you can get into the right frame of mind you can deal with emotions that got us to the size we are, there has to be some serious healing done on this Journey to succeed after LT is over...

Thanks again hun, for you lovely words...
Another pound gone is another day of life..

I also hear home truths from you both and if food wasn't mentioned in both your posts you could be talking about a drug addict or achololic
i'm addicted to food its not greed i think its an illness

good luck both of you

debz x

I also hear home truths from you both and if food wasn't mentioned in both your posts you could be talking about a drug addict or achololic
i'm addicted to food its not greed i think its an illness

good luck both of you

Thats just how I see it, it's an addiction and unless you go cold turkey off food, personally I don't think i'd have a chance.. Thanks

Back