Day 1

Hi! Im doing ok thanks, not feeling as hungrey so thinking im gettin into ketosis, how do u defo know?

are u doing ss or ss+?

charlotte x

Hey everyone
How's everyone doing? So glad I've practically made it through day 3 what an achievement. I find drinking the water really helps. How is everyone else getting on. Charlotte u can find out if your in ketosis by purchasing some ketostix. I got some yesterday from the chemist. You have to pee on the stick and see the results etc. I haven't checked if I am yet. Feeling really tired now. Bath and bed for me. Speak to you guys tomoro for day 4 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 4 yay!!!!
So far so good. I'm now in ketosis. Woop woop!! My first weigh in is tomoro only after 5 days. Doubt I'll see a massive weight loss. Fingers crossed hey. Can't believe I've made it this far.
Only thing I've realised is how unsociable this diet will make me. No food no alcohol but it will be worth it in the long run. Good luck and keep going to everyone x

hey!! feeling ok today, but very quiet, which really isnt like me!!! :)

how u feelin rima?

i did one of those sticks n it said i was mildly into ketosis, have u done one yet? x

Hey charlotte
Yeh I did one yesterday and was dark purple wahoo!! So guessing I'm in ketosis. Yay me. I've been ok not really Hungary today at all haven't had any hunger pangs at all finding it alot easier. Got my first weigh in tomoro fingers crossed. Yesterday I was knackered I must admit got in bed before 9 which is unlike me. How come you so quiet maybe less energy? : (
Hopefully tomoro you'll perk back up xx

Hey charlotte
Yeh I did one yesterday and was dark purple wahoo!! So guessing I'm in ketosis. Yay me. I've been ok not really Hungary today at all haven't had any hunger pangs at all finding it alot easier. Got my first weigh in tomoro fingers crossed. Yesterday I was knackered I must admit got in bed before 9 which is unlike me. How come you so quiet maybe less energy? : (
Hopefully tomoro you'll perk back up xx

Great news on your ketosis Hun! Make sure your drinking as much water as your supposed to though as a dark purple can also indicate dehydration. as long as your pee is really light your doing fab!! Xx

Hey yeah I'm on facebook what's your surname I'll add you? Yeh it's only 5days. My CDC is a bit slow! She doesn't work weekends so needed to see her tomoro so I've got my next weeks supply of shakes so after tomoros weigh in prob weigh in every Friday I'm guessing. How you getting on honey x

Hi Beth
Oooh dark purple means dehydration uh oh! Lol. I have been drinking loads 2litres a day is that enough ? My pee is very light . Thanks for info x

Rigby, i have a one shoulder dress on and blonde bobbed hair lol!! im gonna do one of those stick in the morning, good luck for tomorrow let me know how u get on! :) xx

Tinkerbell25 said:
Hi Beth
Oooh dark purple means dehydration uh oh! Lol. I have been drinking loads 2litres a day is that enough ? My pee is very light . Thanks for info x

Hello. Minimum recommended is 2litres. Though if you're drinking tetras or bars you need to up this by half a litre.

I aim for 4 a day - then I always get through at least 3!

Hi skinny minnies!

Into ketosis now, bought myself some ketostix from chemist to check. Not drinking enough so need to do better at that.

Headache on nigh of day 3 took me to bed not until I'd rowed with everyone in the house thou!

First weekend is the hardest girls; I'm off to Clifton shopping with family so will av to face watching them eat, as I'm an old hand at it I will have a small protein portion and veg and a black coffee but that's cos my body remembers ketosis quickly, so if you are on the verge on cheating make it a good cheat and won't out you out of ketosis.

Good luck with weigh ins!

Jax

Jax I had the exact same thing day 3, headache from hell!! Good luck today! I'm stuck in aldays today this is when I find it hard as I have young children an they eat the yummyies things !! x

Jus had my first weigh in after 5days lost 5.5lbs. Yay me. I actually can't believe it I'm soooo chuffed. And I've also Lost 3inches of my waist. My CDC was amazing today. I think she may have been sick last week but she was so helpful. Funny coz this afternoon I was contemplating going back to slimming would but after these results I'm sooooo motivated to keep going. Can't wait for next Friday for my second weigh in. I'm sooooo happy right now can't explain it x

Tinkerbell25 said:
Jus had my first weigh in after 5days lost 5.5lbs. Yay me. I actually can't believe it I'm soooo chuffed. And I've also Lost 3inches of my waist. My CDC was amazing today. I think she may have been sick last week but she was so helpful. Funny coz this afternoon I was contemplating going back to slimming would but after these results I'm sooooo motivated to keep going. Can't wait for next Friday for my second weigh in. I'm sooooo happy right now can't explain it x

Well done! Congratulations! Week 2 will be easier!

Well done love that's amazing!! How u getting on today? I really struggle with Saturdays!! Feel fed up but still going :) enjoy ur weekedn xx

So I fell off the band wagon on the weekend : (
I was away visiting family and had to eat etc. So starting back again today. Gotta get myself back into ketosis which is the hard bit but I'm determined to do this. Jus mad at myself coz I was doing so well. Never mind that's the past now I'm back on track. How is everyone else doing? X

Back