Day 1

officially no you shouldnt have coke zero , how ever it doesnt effect ketosis so wont do any harm that way which is why some people have it , BUT fizzy drinks are known to make you hungry and the caffeine isnt good for you when on a TFR diet either , so i wouldnt ave any except special occassions maybe x

I havnt given in yet lol. I also have heard about the coke zero but I don't trust it. I've heard mixed things about the acids in it. I'll ask my cdc on Friday see what she says. I'm also hungry now but trying to hold out till 7 jus an hour to go lol. Thanks for your support. My names Rima by the way. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My tip for the first week is: stay busy and drink your water. I have been on the diet for 10 days and on my first weight in 3 days ago i lost 6 lbs. I am on SS+
My counsellor is veery nice and explained everything so if you have any questions let me know and i may be able to help you.
We can do it!!!!
I can't wait to go into any shop and grab a size 14 and actually WEAR IT! xxx

yes we can!!! i cnt wait to feel good about myself n not look in the mirror and cringe! lol what time r u going to have ur last shake? im gonna try and leave it till about 7 as i get hungrey n the evening! have u got the porriage? think im gonna have that later!

Katie u have done soo well!! how have u manage to keep motivated? what do u do to get u through the moments of weakness?
I too have 2 children 4 and 1. Olivia is 4 and james is 14 months, Olivia has just had a polyp removed from her ear and tonsils and adernoys out :-( not a major op but still alot for a 4year old. She such a good girl so no trouble but has taken it out of her a little bit. James has a refulx too so they have had there far share of illness. But still well kids :) x
aww bless her , i bet its hard on you when they take them off down to operate :(

I think the reason I have managed to get this far is staying positive , and when I have fallen off the wagon ( and there have been many many times !!) I am able to jump back up there and not give up .. eating and falling off the wagon isnt failing .. not getting back on is :D

I also think that I have told everyone I know ( and some that I dont ) that I am doing CD and that I will be a size 12 also helped as I do not like being proved wrong !!

Hi!

Sorry I don't have my profile up & looking cute yet, this is the first "thread" I've ever sent I'm not a twitter junkie so this is all a bit exciting!

I'm on day one too I did lose 5.5 stone on lighter life in 2007 but just ate my way back to my present weight where I'm back to square one :-(

I have a good CDC and I'm pleased to find it's so much cheaper! I've gone for the cartons this week as it's so convenient but golly I'd love to hear from you so we can support each each other ! X

Thank you so much for your response. I nearly ate then looked at a fat pic photo I have and walked away from the fridge haha. I'm gonna do this. I think tomoro will be easier because I have work as a distraction x

Getting into Ketosis is the hardest bit hun!, the first week is tough both mentally and physically! I had lots of early nights to cope with it but now I don't get hungry, I still crave food but that's more down to missing it rather than needing it!

I have a bath, go for a walk, clean..anything rather than think of food! I have a thin photo of me on the fridge..sometimes I forget I was that person once!

You'll have those 3 stones off in no time at all! I've lost 29lbs in under 6 weeks! :D when I did slimming world in 2009 it took me 9 weeks to drop 13lbs :sigh: Wish I didn't have another 5 stone to go though!! lol

Good luck! We're all here to support you :) :) :)

I love this forum. You guys are amazing and a huge support. I haven't given up yet and I'm not going to. X

well day one nearly over yay!! and i just made my hubby bacon butties for when he got in from work (im very proud of myself lol)!!

Losing 29lb in 6 weeks is amazing beth! if u dnt mind me askin what were ur weekly losses?

Jax, u've done it before so u know u can do it :) how have u found ur first day? x

We've made it through day1 yay!!!!! I feel soooo proud for getting here. I almost cracked several times through out the day but this forum really helped me stay on track. I'm in bed now and I am hungry but I'm jus gonna ignore it and go to sleep. Wht a journey this is going to be. Roughly how many days does it take for your body to get into ketosis? I managed to buy some ketostix today from my local chemist charged me £4:19 for 50 sticks cheaper then my CDC. And they didn't question me buying them at all. Thank u to everyone for all your support. See you all tomoro for day 2 hey x

Keep at it hun, first few days are hard but it does get easier. I started last Wednesday and have got my first weigh in tomorrow today was day 6 and I don't feel hungry anymore. Just drink lots of water along with ur food packs and ul b well away x

Day 2 yay!!!!

Currently in bed as hub has taken youngest to nusery, goin to leave it as late as I can for porriage although I'm hungrey now :( feeling posertive!! Good luck 2day rima x

Hey charlotte
Day 2 today I've only just had my porridge yay!! Finding it alot easier today being at work. Think I microwaved the porridge too long came out like cement haha! How you getting on today? Good luck x

Hi tinker bell, my first day was good, it's day 3 & 4 which is the toughest. Knowing what to expect makes it less scary as it's not too scary really ( I was TERRIFIED first time but now my biggest fear is lack of commitment.

Makings bacon butties on day one is truly awesome!

Jax x

Hey people,
Thanks for the support jax. Today is day 2 for me I've been 100% so far. Being at work made is soooo much easier. Feeling really Hungry now. Gonna have my last shake soon. Then bath eastenders and early night lol. Charlotte how are you finding day 2. Keep strong remember drink lots of water xxx

Im ok, i've just had my last shake so feel beter now, i was soo tired b4 i felt awful, do u think this is normal? im gonna be doing the same eastenders n bed! tele's rubish on tues now big fat gyp wedding not on! Do u think tomorrow will be as hard? x

I didn't feel tired today I actually felt quite hyper lol. However my boyfriend is also on day 2 and he is shattered. They say the 3rd day is the hardest : ( but stay strong we've come this far and when you get tempted to eat think of how much money you spent on this diet that you will be throwing away. I'm carrying around a skinny picture as inspiration too. Take a photo of yourself now too I've done that so atleast when we hit target we can take another pic and compare the difference exciting!!! Keep it up babe x

Yes i think thats a good idea! Im gonna go to bed now feel rubish! In work tomorrow so hopefully should be easier! speak tomorrow xx

Day 3!!!
It's supposed to be one of the hardest days yet. I find since I've been on this diet I haven't slept well like usual does anybody else find that. Omg last night I dreamt that I woke up and made myself a chip butty. When I did actually wake up I didn't know weather I did or not in such a daze but luckily I never lol. I jus must be really hungry to be dreaming about eating lol.
Charlotte I hope you feel better today.
Good luck to everybody we can do this x

Haha!! Woke up in the night starving n really craving some carbs!! Dnt feel as tired today so that's one thing! Looking forward to when I get all this energy!! I love the porriage it soo good!! All in all feeling alot more posertive today! Roll on weigh day! x

Back