Day 1

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well onto my second shake already. Had strawberry for breakfast and now having chocolate for lunch. Am going to have a soup for tea later, not sure which one yet.

I'm finding the shakes a lot thicker and creamier than the Lipotrim ones. I think I'll be OK with the two I've tried so far.

Feeling very positive and upbeat about starting exante and couldn't wait to get started.

Off to the gym later. Will be taking it easy and see how I get on.

Hope everyone else who started recently is getting on OK.

Hiya, I prefer the milkshakes to the soups they actually make me want to gagg what do you think? also I love the bars, I really look forward to them in the evening....

I'm glad it's going well. My tummy is rumbling something rotten at the moment. It can grumble all it likes, I ain't giving in to it. :D

I am yet to have an exante meal just waiting for them to arrive, should be today as delivery company called thismorning.
Anyway using up other brands that had left over and my stomache is making the most amazing noises, Im not even hungry, and I burp such alot.
Good luck minib.

Had the tomato soup for tea last night and liked it. Going to try the vanilla shake for brekkie, banana shake for lunch and then the thai chicken soup for tea. Going to have a bar tomorrow but have already been warned that the choc orange one is very nice. Hope so.

Went gym last night as well and was fine. Didn't feel dizzy or weak and did my usual hour of cardio work. Really pleased. Felt as though I was really burning the fat now that I've started exante. I have badminton tomorrow night and then gym again on saturday. I will be taking it easy at both just to see how I get on though.

How's everybody else doing today then? Good I hope.

Just had my first exante shake and it was loovley(banana)was quite sad when I finished it.Having a bar for lunch and soup for dinner.
I dont get all the headaches and stuff thankfully as I ve been doing VLCD on off for 2 years. Just get stress heads. Watch this I will have a bad head all day today.lol Look forward to this time next week so I can say I have done a full week without getting bored and falling off the wagon.
Right better get a wriggle on. Have a good day guys.
:)

MiniB said:
Had the tomato soup for tea last night and liked it. Going to try the vanilla shake for brekkie, banana shake for lunch and then the thai chicken soup for tea. Going to have a bar tomorrow but have already been warned that the choc orange one is very nice. Hope so.
Careful if you eat all your soups and shakes you'll be left with a load of bars and you can only have 1 bar a day :)

Well done so far

Well my day has been ok eating wise, just a crappy day, people wasting my time.
Had a bar for lunch and omg it was lush. Thai chicken soup for dinner and it was really nice as well. So my food consumption is done for the day. Ive had 3 ltrs of water so far and just filled up my bottle again.
So provided I can stay away from the ham in the fridge and chicken I will be fine.
Roll on day 2.

Went gym last night as well and was fine. Didn't feel dizzy or weak and did my usual hour of cardio work. Really pleased. Felt as though I was really burning the fat now that I've started exante. I have badminton tomorrow night and then gym again on saturday. I will be taking it easy at both just to see how I get on though.

How's everybody else doing today then? Good I hope.

You sound like your managing just fine.Wish I had the energy to do some kind of movement. Keep it up. :)

Back