Day 1

lush72

So day 1 has arrived,exante packs arrived yesterday,woke up at 8am tummy rumbling(nothing new there then)have already drunk almost 1 1/2 litres of water and am trying the choco shake,,mmmm not sure,was on cd 3 yrs ago and ther shakes nicer? could i add a sweetner to it?

Good luck with your first day.

Yep tablet sweetners are allowed.

thanx blue butterfly,just one thing ,why tablet and not powded like splendid or something?

I think there is less cabs in tablet sweetners. you can get sucralose based tablet sweetners

Hey Lush, don't worry, I couldn't stand the choco ones either, they smell like ass! Try a Vanilla one, believe me, they are gorgeous!!! x

Hey Lush, don't worry, I couldn't stand the choco ones either, they smell like ass! Try a Vanilla one, believe me, they are gorgeous!!! x

smell like ass..as in a donkey? yuckky lolol

h x

Well I don't know Harriet but I made one with a little coffee in it and left the cup down in the living room, left the room, came right back and was like 'Christ, what is that smell? Yuk' OH and I were convinced dog had done something in the room...was just the shake!!!! Smelly choco-shakes! ;)

Well I don't know Harriet but I made one with a little coffee in it and left the cup down in the living room, left the room, came right back and was like 'Christ, what is that smell? Yuk' OH and I were convinced dog had done something in the room...was just the shake!!!! Smelly choco-shakes! ;)

flippen eck lolol that made me laugh

h x think id better just down mine quick and not smell them then!

A wise decision Harriet ;)

Choc was the first one I tried too Fatboy *feels mean calling you that* but I've not been able to go near the chocolate ones since that! Dreading having 21 of them left at the end of the month...Going to have to find a way to stomach them! Eugh....poo-shakes!

Think i will have choco shake for my brekkie see what all the fuss is about :)

You might like them Horror! Who knows?!

The chocolate are nice, but its the smell I cant stand, and you put it in anything plastic and the smell cant be washed off! lol

Back