Day 1 :)

Danni1991

Hiya everyone , its day one of my lipotrim journey, and i no im not hungry but i just wat choolate and cannot stop thinking about it! im using lipotrim to get down into my 9 stones, i will then lose the rest on weight watchers. My ideal weight is 8'6. which means in total i have 2 and a half stone to lose!! :cry: so my way of dealing with the hunger pangs is to post on here!! Hope everyones jourey so far is good, would love to hear some success stories of first weeks? xxx

Don't do it Danni! The cravings pass after a while. Day one is almost over and you'll feel so chuffed if you resist.

I have about 5st to lose and in just five weeks I'm half way there. I have a total weight loss of 33lbs and still going strong. I had one night out when I ate some chicken but apart from that 100%. It definitely gets easier as time passes and you'll see results so quickly.

Welcome Danni,
Best of luck with your journey, the first week is the worse by far. Get through days 3-5 with determination and you will not even craze treats any more. I can go up and down the sweet aisle with the kidz, when shopping, and am not in the least tempted!!!
Keep on here for support and just chat when you need it, and when it's all going well too!!
x x x

Good luck you can do this and you can also have chocolate shakes hot or cold!!!!

Week 1 - 7 lbs :D
Week 2 - 3 lbs :D

Week 3 - 4 lbs :D
Week 4 - 1lb :cry:poorly!!!

aww thank you everyone :) im doing good havent given in! and am sooo determined to do this :D good luck everyone!! and well done i need to lose 2 and a half- 3 stone hope it goes quickly :D xxx

The average is a stone a month but the first month you loss more because you loss all the water your body stores!! I lost 1.5 stone in 32 days so you will get there in no time just focus on one day at a time and get through the first week !! Best of luck hun x

Welcome and best of luck. You will have that weight off in no time!

Back