Total Solution Day 1 !!

siany2703

So I just got up and made my first shake the chocolate one and I'm so shocked how yummy it is !! I know the hunger and temptation is going to be the biggest struggle but I'm determined !! Let's hope I feel this positive later on ! I'll update later too :)

Good luck on your weight loss :)

Hi Siany, good luck with day 1. The first 3 or so are the hardest until you get into keto. Drink plenty of water, at least 3L
Have a great day xx

Good luck with the diet- and yes, the first 3 days or so are the hardest. Once you get those out of the way it's much easier. Rather than feeling deprived when you have to say no to food just remember that this is your choice and you've decided you'd rather be slim. I found that rehearsing some likely scenarios in my head and practising my desired action made it much easier to resist when the time came.

Hi siany2703 it's my first day as well and so far so good. I had a chocolate orange bar for breakfast and a banana shake for lunch finding the amount of water difficult because I'm not a water lover but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Good luck for the rest of day 1.

The water can take some getting used to, as can the loo trips for the first week ;) But it does get better and is worth getting it down as it does make all the difference to how you feel and to your results. Once you get past the first few days you will start to find it much easier and it is so worth it!

I did soo bad today :( I had a shake at 7.30am then a bar around 11 then a soup and a another bar !! Then tonight I had 2 100 cal club bars :( I think in started bad by eating so early I feel so deflated now !! I'll never loose this weight ! :(

siany2703 said:
I did soo bad today :( I had a shake at 7.30am then a bar around 11 then a soup and a another bar !! Then tonight I had 2 100 cal club bars :( I think in started bad by eating so early I feel so deflated now !! I'll never loose this weight ! :(

Chin up its a new day tomorrow, start fresh then it's not worth beating your self up I'm sure we will all have days where we will wobble a bit.

angel-missy said:
The water can take some getting used to, as can the loo trips for the first week ;) But it does get better and is worth getting it down as it does make all the difference to how you feel and to your results. Once you get past the first few days you will start to find it much easier and it is so worth it!

I was looking on the exante web page and they've got water flavouring have you by any chance tried it?

Omg the hubby's just come in with a takeaway the smell I think it's bed time
For me.

siany2703 said:

Put in behind you Siany, you will do better tomorrow xx

Hopefully we'll both have a good day tomorrow, everyone seems to say the first 3 or 4 days are the worst. I hope they go smoothly for us I'm just focusing on next weeks WI I think I'm going to have to take the battery out of the scales till then.

I had a bar at 09.30 then shake at 14.30 and last shake at 18.30 and it feels like millions of glass of water but I wrote it down and I've had 2.2 litres so far.

Siany don't reply if I'm being to cheeky but how much weight do you want to lose

Thanks I think I just went off track as had one 7.30 it made my whole day drag ! Well tomorrow is another day :) well done on getting through day 1 :) x

Back