Total Solution Day 1 !!

I'm a bit heavier than you I'm 13st 3lb. But hopefully we'll both be 10st before to long.

What time did you have your packets today ?? Just wondering if eating at better times will help me x x[/QUOTE

I definitely find it helps to delay the first meal of the day. I also try to have last one fairly late. For me it works out best having them at around 11am, 4pm and 9pm but that may not work for everyone...
Another thing that does help is having the shakes hot - the chocolate and vanilla are nice like that but not tried the others. Other allowed hot drinks help too.
Once you're in ketosis you won't be anywhere near as hungry and cravings lessen drastically. But to get into ketosis you absolutely have to stick to it and not add in any carbs! It is possible to do it honestly :)

I was looking on the exante web page and they've got water flavouring have you by any chance tried it?

I've not tried the Exante one. I had the CD one before and it tasted fine but since I got used to drinking water when I did CD I now prefer it to anything else. If you're struggling to get the water down it may help but you should try to drink most of it as plain old water. You'll get used to it ;)

Wow all this water is actually very filling! Not having my first shake until Midday today I think having my first "meal" later will help as I tend to feel more hungry later in the day :) hope everyone else is having a good day too xx

Yeah, I started out having my first shake early but then I'd have had them all by 6pm and was wanting something in the evening. Starting later does seem to work. Plus when you are in ketosis you don't really feel hungry - just the having something at night is nice :)

I actually quite liked that one as is, just put some black pepper in mine. How about some chilli? Or maybe a bit of rosemary? Hope you manage to find a way to make it enjoyable.

Back