Day 1

bettyb82

Today is my first day on Cambridge diet. Going ok so far. Not feeling hungry. Apparently I have to to have 4 products a day on ss as I'm just over 5ft8. Not really sure how this site works yet. Was wondering how you made diet buddies? Going on holiday in 8 weeks and definitely no way near bikini ready. Have tried nearly every other diet out there and I either don't lose weight or I lose weight then gain it back plus extra.

bettyb82 said:
Today is my first day on Cambridge diet. Going ok so far. Not feeling hungry. Apparently I have to to have 4 products a day on ss as I'm just over 5ft8. Not really sure how this site works yet. Was wondering how you made diet buddies? Going on holiday in 8 weeks and definitely no way near bikini ready. Have tried nearly every other diet out there and I either don't lose weight or I lose weight then gain it back plus extra.

Hi :) the site just works by posting in your diary, checking others diaries, leaving posative messages ect...
There is a team section also, welcome to come join if you want to. Lots of support on there and everyone's lovely,it is team ideal if you do, you don't have to join a team and most people dont, but its helped me. Good luck with your journey, it does get easier :) x.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is this now my diary? Still a bit confused. Well done on your 10lb lose. How do I join a team? Thank you for your reply. x

bettyb82 said:
Is this now my diary? Still a bit confused. Well done on your 10lb lose. How do I join a team? Thank you for your reply. x

Lol yes hun, this is your diary :)
Post your stuff on here, people pop in and look, sometimes leave messages, you can look in other people's diaries, ( mine is not a good example, but reallbb diary and the finale stretch ones are good) they are team members too.
To join the team, go into teams and just pop a post on there. A lady called missy has joined today too, so maybe check her post and do something similar xxx :)

Hi hun welcome to minimins! You'll love it everyone is really supportive :)
Looking forward to reading your progress :)

Day 2
Last night got a bit difficult but I stuck to it. I went to the cinema and my mum sat there tucking into ben n jerry's. Then when we got home my mum and brother had kfc. But I was good and had my vegetable soup. So far the products I have tried have been nice. Really like the porridge flavour maple and pecan. Today is going well, still feeling positive.

Thank you for your help. xx

Its hard when people are eating around you so you should feel really proud of yourself for sticking with it :)

It's very hard at times cd, but you get amazing losses with it :) x

Day 3
I found today a little harder. Was first day at work on CD. Felt a little bit sick and dizzy. When I finished and got home I had to have a nap. Feeling a lot better now though.

Hi Betty... my first day today... just wondering how you feeling after 4 days. desperate for motivational, inspirational experiences from others. my life is on hold til I am thin. end of. thanks for any comments x

Hi my work trousers already feel looser which I think has kept me going today. Need to be slimmer for my holiday in July. How you finding your first day? X

Day 4
Today has been the hardest. Found out my friend is in a coma and if he comes out of it he'll be brain dead. They don't think he'll last the weekend. I'm an emotional wreck. Haven't slipped but fighting the want to. I always comfort eat when things are bad so this is really difficult for me. Sorry to write this in my dairy. Finding it hard to talk about it out loud.

bettyb82 said:
Day 4
Today has been the hardest. Found out my friend is in a coma and if he comes out of it he'll be brain dead. They don't think he'll last the weekend. I'm an emotional wreck. Haven't slipped but fighting the want to. I always comfort eat when things are bad so this is really difficult for me. Sorry to write this in my dairy. Finding it hard to talk about it out loud.

Wow I am sorry to hear about your friend. Stay strong hunny xx

bettyb82 said:
Day 4

You poor thing that is an awful situation.. Thoughts are with you this weekend.xx

Day 5
Slipped off the diet last night and this morning BADLY. :cry: Have snapped out of it now. Will be back on it the rest of today and 100% tomorrow. Will be very surprised if I have a weight loss Tuesday but hopefully my CDC will understand and be supportive. Really annoyed with myself but there's nothing I can do about it now apart from be positive and start again. Hope everyone else is having a better day.

bettyb82 said:
Day 5
Slipped off the diet last night and this morning BADLY. :cry: Have snapped out of it now. Will be back on it the rest of today and 100% tomorrow. Will be very surprised if I have a weight loss Tuesday but hopefully my CDC will understand and be supportive. Really annoyed with myself but there's nothing I can do about it now apart from be positive and start again. Hope everyone else is having a better day.

Don't worry about it - it's not surprising. Am sure your CDC will be supportive - well she should be! Get back on track now & you'll be fine.

Omg love hope yr ok and slipping off cd at a time like this is understandable and please don't beat yrself up about it almost everyone has slip ups on cd so just pick yrself up dust yrself off and get back into it when yr ready I think cd is all about mind set and at the moment u have alot going off xxx I'm so sorry Hun and you will still lose x even with eating abit yr still consuming less kcals than usual so u will lose something xxxx here if u need anything take care x good luck and hope yr ok x

Back