Day 1

Don't worry about it - it's not surprising. Am sure your CDC will be supportive - well she should be! Get back on track now & you'll be fine.

Thank you. Have only met her once but she seemed really nice so hopefully she'll understand.

Omg love hope yr ok and slipping off cd at a time like this is understandable and please don't beat yrself up about it almost everyone has slip ups on cd so just pick yrself up dust yrself off and get back into it when yr ready I think cd is all about mind set and at the moment u have alot going off xxx I'm so sorry Hun and you will still lose x even with eating abit yr still consuming less kcals than usual so u will lose something xxxx here if u need anything take care x good luck and hope yr ok x

From what I've eaten there's no way it's less kcals than usual. But tomorrow is a new day. Thank you for your kind words. xx

Day 5 part 2
Been a terrible day food wise but feeling really positive that I can do this diet. I need to get into a healthy BMI range to help the symptoms of my PCOS plus going on holiday in July and I am know where near beach body ready. There has been no more news on my friend but as my mum said to me there is nothing I can do and sabotaging my diet isn't helping anyone. Just making me more miserable. Tomorrow will be a good day.

Day 6
Today has been a much better day for me diet wise. Managed to stick to it nearly 100%. Ate a couple of mushrooms but i don't think that will change my weight lose or gain as had terrible couple of days. If my CDC says I've stayed the same on Tuesday I will be so happy. Next weeks weigh in there will definitely be a lose. Feeling really positive about it now.

Hello so sorry to hear about for friend.. but your rocking on the diet keep at it x

Hello so sorry to hear about for friend.. but your rocking on the diet keep at it x

Thank you. Trying my hardest and that's all I can do. How are you finding it? Is today your first day? x

Day 6
Today has been a much better day for me diet wise. Managed to stick to it nearly 100%. Ate a couple of mushrooms but i don't think that will change my weight lose or gain as had terrible couple of days. If my CDC says I've stayed the same on Tuesday I will be so happy. Next weeks weigh in there will definitely be a lose. Feeling really positive about it now.

glad yesterday was good, fingers crossed today has been too. x

Day 7
Managed to keep to CD today. Been a terrible day emotionally. Unfortunately my friend is now brain dead. They tested him today and there is no brain activity. Just trying to do things to keep me busy.

Day 8
First weigh in today and was pleasantly surprised as i had a couple of really bad days and I managed to lose 7.5lb. Finally back under 13st. :)

Great result well done

bettyb82 said:
Day 8
First weigh in today and was pleasantly surprised as i had a couple of really bad days and I managed to lose 7.5lb. Finally back under 13st. :)

Well done :)

well done on your WI - very sorry to hear about your friend, you are doing amazingly well to be sticking to this with all that going on too.

well done on your WI - very sorry to hear about your friend, you are doing amazingly well to be sticking to this with all that going on too.

Thank you. x

Day 9

​Can't put today into words. My friend sadly passed away.

Day 10
Today has been a bit better. Work girls were really supportive. Diet went well today. Have a really bad headache and feel a bit sick tonight though. Probably the heat. Early night I think.

bettyb82 said:
Day 10
Today has been a bit better. Work girls were really supportive. Diet went well today. Have a really bad headache and feel a bit sick tonight though. Probably the heat. Early night I think.

So sorry for your loss, stay strong x

Day 11
Had a very busy day today and also went out this evening for a friends birthday. Was very happy that I didn't cave in and drink. Was nice to see all my friends too.

Day 12
Been very tired day but that was probably because of my late night. Not been feeling hungry but getting the feeling I need to eat so had some chicken. So not 100% today but I don't class it as a bad one.

Day 13
Today has been nice went for a long walk with my brother. Was nice to get some fresh air. Nervous about tomorrow as I have got my weigh in a day early. I know I haven't lost much as to avoid bingeing I've been having extra protein. Weighed myself this morning (which I try to avoid). So I know what to expect tomorrow. It's not much but I just tell myself a loss is a loss and if I hadn't had the extra chicken it could have gone a lot worse.

Back