day 1

pretty peach

Going ok so far just really hungry will be looking forward to day 3 when ketosis kicks in ive already stocked up on the breath strips lol really hope i hit my target this tine as i cant keep doing this to myself x

hey this is my second day of LT. I haven't felt too hungry so far, and really want to just skip these next few days until ketosis kicks in!! have you tried LT before?xx

Wow thats brilliant how do u stick to it for so long??? Ive only ever managed to do this diet for 8 days before so really determined this time to stick to it till ive lost 2 stone x

well good luck on succeeding this time :) im a bit worried my willpower will disappear but this is the first time in a long while ive felt so determined so bring it on :) xx

i dont know to be honest lol think i am just very determined and wont let something get the better of me. Dont get me wrong i have had bad times but pushed through because the results are worth it hun.just do your best thats all you can do, I am sure you will be fine but if you need any incouragement i am here for you x.

thankyou shelly, im sure it will be fine and i have all you lovely people on here for support so its all good :) xx

tubbylove said:
hey this is my second day of LT. I haven't felt too hungry so far, and really want to just skip these next few days until ketosis kicks in!! have you tried LT before?xx

Yea this is my third time on lipotrim :/ but i never manage to go past the first week as even by then i was still soo hungry but this time ive got to do it as its all or nothig noe have u done it before? X

no this is my first time on LT. ive lost weight doing WW before but now I seem to have come to a stand still :( I have a friend who has been on LT a few times. its never worked for her in the long run before but this time she is doing amazing and sticking to it, I think that's down to her mind set now. im sure if you feel that way (all or nothing) then your going to do great :) il look forward to hearing about your progress xx

Aw good for her yea ot defibelty works if u stick to it ive done all the diets before ive lost 6 stone by calorie counting but just so hard to shift this last 2 stone thanks for the support guys xx

wow that's great, well done :) xx

Back