Day 1

Danni82

Hello I'm Danielle 29 this is my first day doing lipotrim I've had baby num 5 in jan who was 10 week early I've never struggled shifting my baby weight but this pregnancy has left me 4 stone heavier :( I'm fully focused on loosing it all doing lipotrim I'm turning 30 in oct and don't wanna be this huge I'm topping 15 st

Hi Danielle! There are a pair of us in it! I just started lipotrim this mornign too!!! I've just had my first one (vanilla) and it tasted surprisingly good! I have 3 kids, and like you, after the first 2 had no bother shifting the weight - but = after my little princess was born needing major surgery and a long wait, i overate and also find myself at 15stone +1 lb!! I feel terrible! i was 96.1kg this morning when i signed up, and she said my goal weight is 78kg..... are you about the same?! looking forward to getting to know you - perhaps we can help each other along the way :)

Yes that would be fab help each other along I'm 15st 3 want to get to 11st I've just had vanilla also :) think hardest part is gunna be having to cook for a family as I've been picking at their food lately so I'm gunna put washing up liquid on an bin right away, I've picked lipotrim as I want no food as I tried other diets but end up eating loads lol xx

Welcome both of you :) I'm Janine, on day 4. I have more than both of you to lose but turned 30 this year and am determined to do this! It's hard the first day or 2 but any questions or motivation needed...just pop on here :) everyone is lovely and in the same boat. Iv been on this 100% since Friday and weighed myself this just now (I know I shouldn't) and iv lost 8lb already. It really does
Work!!! :) x

Wow hi lipotrim4me 8lb that is fantastic well done :) I'm looking forward to this journey on a new me and meeting lots fab ppl in the same boat, I've stocked up on bottle water and my screen saver on my phone is a pic of what I was and how I am now so if I feel like giving in this will spur me on, I want to feel happy and sexy again not a frump wearing baggy tops and leggings to hide myself, my eldest is 12 and turned round yesterday an said your looking rather big mum last year you were so thin :( comment like that will spur me on, I've had some negative comments thou that it's not healthy and you will regain it all back once I start eating :( I know that this will only happen if I don't change my eating habits but as time passes and I see my new body I won't want all that rubbish I was eating. X

Hi everyone! I am a newbie this week too. Plan to start on Wednesday, have approx 4 stone to lose and thing this is the only way i am going to finally shift the weight. Good luck everyone and hope to use this site as my support. We can all do this!!! x :eek:

I'm the same =- did weightwatchers a couple of years back - it worked but was hard as i tended to "cheat" a little - this diet is so structured that you can't get it wrong (or so i hope) I too just want to look and feel better about myself! i have 3 kids - mine are 10, 6 & 4 - i kinow just what you mean about the unfinished plates! i think day time will be easier than the evenings when i'm inclined to likie a cup of tea - i'll just have to have black coffee instead! i did see somewhere you can have a sweetner? how long roughly do you think it will take? there are some amazing results on here have you guys seen the inspirational photos? jeez they're fab!
Lipotrim4me that is amazing ! 8 lbs in less than a week! congratulations!
any of you afraid you're gonna feel hungry?

Yea were all here to help each other. Were all in the same boat. That's why I love this place :) iv never been slim....ever!!! I was a slim
Child but put weight on when I was 12 and it's just spiralled from there so when I do get to my ideal weight, I know I won't want to go back. Iv got my "fat" picture on my phone as a screensaver. Lol. I look shocking! X

Hi Dannielle, good luck! I had a bad day 3 and a not quite so bad day 4, but day 5 and I'm cruising, so just push yourself through the first few days.

I've personally found that feeding the family isn't a problem because I can still enjoy cooking without eating it - they're separate activities. Even managed a roast dinner last night without having any. The big difficulty has been the automatic grazing - a few times I've had to stop my hand as it was on it's way to pop a scrap of chicken or a pinch of cheese in, all by itself!!! Just enjoy doing their meals and seeing them enjoy your cooking, and my sneaky trick is to do the washing up while they're eating, so it doesn't play on your mind and you get to feel all worthy instead!

Wishing you all the best!

Hi all, I'm new this week too (not to Minimins though- I'm an old timer round these parts). On day 3 and it's been great- never felt so energised!!

SmileyMan, I did the exact same thing with the automatic picking - I make my boyfriend's work lunch every morning and he loves his cereal and takes a sandwich box full of it to have mid-morning every day. When I was filling it up one day (my second or third week into LT) I automatically picked up one of his blueberry wheats and put it in my mouth. I actually got to chewing it up and almost swallowing it before it suddenly dawned on me and I had to spit it in the bin!

Hey! i am on day 13 now (cheated on day 11 oopsie!) but even that hasn't dampened my spirits! I'm sure we will all get through it together and achieve our goals, I've lost almost a stone and have another 3 to go so still a long while but this site helps me so much when i'm down or feel hungry! It really does get easier and it is so worth it! Lets do it girls!

Hi danielle, I have started this morning ... I had the strawberry one and it was OK....... I need to lose at least 4 stone, had lost a stone very slowly doing a different plan, but found that I was cheating myself. At least with Lipotrim you can only have the shakes or soup , so no cheating... Hoping this forum will be the support I need :) speak to you soon

Day 2 and very proud I didn't give in last night! I actually got a magazine (i think it was Heat with girls with fab figures in bikinis on front cover just the motivation i need lol) so i read that and had an early night! We can all do this!!

Wow! Loads of newbies!! Great stuff have a great first week all :D

I'm not on day 4 and I have to say I feel amazing! Early nights and all this water really is doing me good, i feel better than I ever have.

No problems at the mo with hunger, i've realised how much eating I must have done just because of boredom!

Back