Day 1

Hi all, just great to find this forum and read all about peoples success and hints and tips etc, I started lipotrim on 2nd July, so just had my last shake of day 2, wont lie today has been a living hell but have stuck to it so far, a friend of mine has had great losses on this so, like many, as a last ditch effort to loss weight ( after trying every diet on the planet several times over) I am giving it a go.

Hoping to stick with it to give me a bit of a kick start into a better thinner me.

Ahhh good luck dizzy....i am starting tomorrow. A woman at work has been doing it with fab results so my theory nothing ventured nothing gained, (well nothing lost in our case!!!). We can do this, i know there will be good and bad days but we just need to all help each other thru it. x

hiya fattynotforever, I am being assured by many that it gets easier after several days, I am truely hoping this is the case as my poor hubs is hiding the sharp knives at the moment lol! Read into this quite a lot before hand as I am afraid I have always been one of the one that think that its not really that good for you, but at the end of the day is this extra 4 or 5 stone good for me? NO! And even though I havent had my first WI the thing on my mind is the regain problem that many ( including people I known personally ) have had. But when my friend started and lost a stone, yes a stone in her first week you start to think "ok, if it could just lose me 3 stone or so and then I go back to WW for the last stone", whether this will work, whether i can even make it though week 1, i dont know, but i am here to try, lets all hope that we like thin so much we can hold it there x

Im sure it does get easier, but i will let you know later in the week!! Exactly, this is from the chemist so at the end of the day its must be ok and not dangerous otherwise it wouldnt be available. I know what you mean about the regain but we will be cautious of this the near we get. Stay positive, you can do it x

the thing on my mind is the regain problem that many ( including people I known personally ) have had.

I lost 3 stone on slimming world, then went back to my old eating habits and piled the weight back on. Then 4 years ago I lost 4 stone on Lipotrim and put 3 stone back on. The point I am trying to make is that whatever diet we chose, if we go back to old habits the weight will return. It's not the method of weight loss it's the bad choices we make afterwards :D

I lost 3 stone on slimming world, then went back to my old eating habits and piled the weight back on. Then 4 years ago I lost 4 stone on Lipotrim and put 3 stone back on. The point I am trying to make is that whatever diet we chose, if we go back to old habits the weight will return. It's not the method of weight loss it's the bad choices we make afterwards :D

I lost 4 stone on SW 6 years ago and put it all + more on. SW didn't teach me about healthy eating habits although it taught me lots of healthy recipes: the two just aren't the same! I'm hoping that this makes me learn only to eat when I'm hungry.

I lost 4 stone on SW 6 years ago and put it all + more on. SW didn't teach me about healthy eating habits although it taught me lots of healthy recipes: the two just aren't the same! I'm hoping that this makes me learn only to eat when I'm hungry.

Yes agree with you and Kay, I went to WW after my first child and lost all weight needed, then put it back on and more, have over the years ( as daughter 18 this year) I have taken it off several times, and once again put it on and more, in the last 8 years or so I am not even getting that far, seem to be able to take a stone, maybe a stone and a half off, then i am off the wagon again, and I am sure this will be what most on this site have been through which ever diet they are trying right now, I know HOW to diet, and i know HOW to keep it off, but actually doing these things have got harder as i get older.

So as said above I may as well give this a go, I am hoping that the rate that you see the weight come off and start to feel good will spur me on, where as with most other diets it can take me weeks and weeks to get the first stone off, whether this will help me to want to stay there and learn?? I sure hope so, I truly do x

start of day 3, finding it easier if i dilute the shakes more than said, much easier to get down. And dont mind the vanilla one made into a sort of latte. Going to try the soup tonight, have heard bad things but intend to put some pepper and a small bit of salt in and hope to find some taste, good luck every one x

I've been drinking loads water dreading feeding the kids :( xx

That's what I find most difficult. Spent the day yesterday making food for my boyfriend. For the first time since starting on Saturday I really really struggled and fell off the wagon. I was so disappointed and furious with myself even though it was only a spoonful of chilli, but looking back I wasn't drinking as much as i should have. Was more focused on the tennis and cooking. Next time I will start of with a gulp of water and focus on me and the water before anything else. Funny thing is I was making healthy stuff for him to take to work!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE X

start of day 3, finding it easier if i dilute the shakes more than said, much easier to get down. And dont mind the vanilla one made into a sort of latte. Going to try the soup tonight, have heard bad things but intend to put some pepper and a small bit of salt in and hope to find some taste, good luck every one x

I like the soup. I do add a bit of pepper but I find it's already salty. Also salt makes your body hold onto water xxx

well day 5 for me, and I have never had such a long week in my life, still stuck to it even though I had surgery on Wednesday and really could have done with something, luckily it was under local or they would have made me eat ( they tried to insist as it was) , still finding shakes horrid and I do understand the principle of not getting your taste buds going BUT wouldn't it be nice to actually look forward to it instead of dreading them? I have tried all different ways suggested to make them and still not much joy, but even at 5 days in I have lasted longer than I expected myself to, sooooo miss a coffee with milk, even though we only ever have the 1% milk, still really miss it so have stopped drinking coffee all together, and also when I cook for the family, thats hard, but still with it at the moment!! hope everyone else is doing great, and hope you are coping better than me xx

Hey hello Racheal :) I'm great Veronica still not hundred per cent but whooping cough is slowly going hopefully she's on mend I've never been so scared will send u my number rach xxx

Back