Day 1

flabbuster

Hello!! :) This is day 1 for me. I have done a VLCD before a little while ago but I kept quitting and restarting this time I have a real aim in mind and I am feeling really positive. I have about 10 stone to lose in total but I am aiming to lose 3 stone at first and go from there.

So far I have had a vanilla shake (made hot with coffee although the S+S shakes seems quite sweet so I think next time I wont add sweetener!! lol) and I have had 500ml of water. I am aiming for 2.5litres minimum a day.

Does anyone have any tips to keep me focused and on track?

Hey,

Im a newbie to S&S myself and just wanted to wish you the very best!

I start on Monday!

Thanks :) Good luck to you and your weightloss journey! :) If I didn't start today I think I would have kept putting it off haha

Hi ladies!
I am a cerial yo- yoer back here after gaining all the weight I lost last time and gaining another stone on top! After a very depressing weigh in yesterday and the realisation I have 56 pounds or 4 stone lose. I would like to do it in 16 weeks before I go on holiday for my 40th birthday in April. May not get it all off but the more the better! Just have to focus - I know it can be done, have done it before. Good luck to you ladies too! X

Hi I'm restarting today was my first day back, I think the first week is the hardest, get through the first day and within three days if you stick to it you'll be in ketosis and then the hunger pans go away. To keep myself focused I cut up the bars in to pieces to have throughout the day so it doesn't feel like I'm going without.
I also use ketosticks so I know when I have got in to ketosis you can get them from boots, sainsburys other chemists 60 for £6, I like using these as it boosts my will power, others may find it a waste of time, money but it helps me, oh and i have a picture of me at my biggest and another of me at my ideal weight In my fridge, lol sound weird but it reminds me of where i want to get too!

I keep meaning to print off my grotesque fat pictures so I can stick them on the fridge and the goodies cupboard. I know that I will be fine if I last the first week. My problem has always been having the will power to stick it for the first week. I'm going to get some bouillon tomorrow and some eggs and chicken so I have at least something in that's not going to ruin everything if I need a little extra :) PMA all the way! I can do this! :D

Good luck on your journey.

BBK
XXX

Thankyou babycake, and to you :)

Back