Day 1

letaylor

Hello, its my first day on the lipotrim and im ok so far but is there any tips someone can give me for when i start to feel huuuungrryyyy :eek: thanks.

I know this is boring advice but - Water....water is now your new best friend and you will drink and drink it all the time, plus it get easier, make it through week 1 and get your first weigh in over with and you will be sooo motivated for week 2 - Good Luck xxx

Hi, its day 2 for me today and i woke up not feeling hungry but oh my when i went to bed last night my tummy was crying out for food :-( it was annoying me haha. i just want to double check...im having 3 shakes a day with plenty of water and i can do this for up to 2 weeks or just 1 week then re feed in week 2? ive read all sorts and got different answers??
thanks.

When I went to the pharmacy yesterday , he said that some people do it for a week then refeed. I think it's totally up to u, my goal is to get my bmi down to 30 and then go from there.

I thought you could do it long term ??
I plan to do it for 5 months xx

ahhh right i c, yes i would like to do it for a while yet and get used to it. get 'ketosis' setting in the burn that fat babay!
my breath tastes like my cats bum so i wonder if its kicking in already???

You can do it for as long or as short as you want as long as you complete a full week TFR at least then refeed for one week minimum.

what does TFR stand for?

Jus googled it, as I thought it stood for total fertility rate, lol. But it stands for total food replacement

Lovely, thanks for that :)
How r u feeling on this programe?

Started feeling a little sicky and dizy spells, but I've put that done to not drinking enough water and drinks. Really enjoy the soup though, not really liking strawberry . Going to enjoy vanilla later with some coffee as a treat. Got my 2nd hardest pressure coming up, I got a big family BBQ for my aunts 70th. Not sure how I'm going to handle that

Good luck with the bbq, just think how good you will feel when you leave knowing you havn't had any and your really determind to lose weight. What day are you on now? I'm on day 2!

Had a little slip, but it was ok, i ate salad and was very proud of myself that it wasn't burgers etc. but can't wait to continue tomorrow.

Good for you. Start again 2moro as if it never happened :) my tummy is gurggling soooo bad right now.

how was this morning ? I didn't feel that hungry, a little sick though. Ive added extra water to my shake this morning. what shakes have you tried ?

Hi, i feel much better but still weak.yeah ive added more water 2 my shakes aswel....why not?!!

Still drinking water too :)

Ive tried them all apart from the flapjacks and mouses but i will do.

I had vanilla with 1 teaspoon of decaff it was heaven! Just had a strawberry 4 my lunch.

Ooo Ill had to try that one tonight. Really struggling at the moment, feel full though which is good sign. But I've had to ask the other half to make dinner, and I'm trying to keep myself busy. I'm trying to push my shake to late as possible too.

I made my husband tea last night and it wasnt to bad but when it was dished up OH MY GOD i wanted to tuck right in...but i didnt :)
I feel kind of restless and figity as today has gone on.
I'm feeling abit annoyed because the hunger pains are irritating me!!!
Do you have a magic wand??? :(

wish I had, also wish I had a magic mirror so I could stand in front of it and jus zap my weight into my reflection. Jus had the vanilla with some Carmel favoured coffee , ummmmm it was lovely. Kept thinking of a treat to go wiv it but stayed strong. Feeling really bloated though

Back