Day 1

Sall_why

Hello - this is day 1 for me. I did lipotrim for 3 weeks 12 years ago and have now bgained so much weight I felt I needed a fresh start to try to break bad habits. Haven't set any goals really apart from to get through 7 days. It would be great to know what others have been aiming for. Sally

Welcome Sally! :) My goal every week is to get to another weigh in without slipping up. This is week 11 for me now! :) Take each day as it comes and if you're having a bad day, wake up the next one with a fresh start (or come onto the forums for support, everyone is lovely here!) x

Wow your weight is dropping off! Thanks for encouragement - yes, I think one day at a time will do nicely for now. S

I like ur idea off getting through the first week!! Good idea :)

On day 3 now. Had a few hours yesterday afternoon that were really hard and I just wanted to eat, but after feeling really sorry for myself, it did pass. Feeling better today and I am expecting to get that afternoon low again, but hope to pull myself out. My husband is being supportive which - depending on my mood - either helps me to keep focused or makes me want to cry! I am keeping a mood diary which is helping and it hasn't taken long to see that I have been constantly eating in the belief that it will make me feel better. After 40 years of not being happy with my relationship with food I have gone some way into sorting out what stems from childhood experiences and what is now a very robust set of self destructive habits! So day 3, am pleased I'm still on it but every time I think about setting some goals, I panic about giving up, so think I'll try not to think about for now!

Last time I did it I wrote my goals on paper with little boxes next to them , put it on the fridge and ticked them as I did it and ended up losing 4 stone, this time I've not done anything like that and I keep eating so tomorrow I'm going to write my goals down again so I see them when I go to the fridge x

Back