Day 1

I like low carb in the short term cause I can eat cheese, but I can never stick to it longer than about 6 weeks. But good luck hun, let us know what your diary is called and I will come and subscribe :)

Hey lovely, cheese is my middle name and I'd rather have that then anything sweet. Doh. I do find that I have to limit myself tho or before I know it a whole block had gone. Heehee cheeeeeeeseeeeee

I did Atkins for about 6 weeks. Didn't lose after the first 2 tho.

At the moment I'm trying not to Gain. Anything off is a bonus. I'm trying a different approach. Less pressure equals a happier me equals maybe a loss if im lucky but not going to get hung up about it. And certainly can't do hunger anymore. Poop X

Well I'm back...again
Oh lord things never change feel its a bit of a ground hog day moment but anyhow I'm here UD 10.7
DD tomorrow and WI next Friday.

Hiya, I'm a restarter as well, but don't think I've been on the wagon as the same time as you before.

I'm doing split days, 5pm-5pm fasts, on an up split at the moment. Going to weigh in tomoro which is after one fast and one low cal day

Hi fizzyfluff, good luck to you too. Think were both gonna need it. I am interested in split fasting and will follow you to see how you get on with it. X

Back