Day 1

Thankyou karma and kitty. I'm going good, have had about 5 pints of water so far, can't stop peeing!!! As well as Coffee and chai tea lovely. Not hungry and back to being motivated. I CAN do this!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Only managed 2 DDs this week today being the second so WI tomorrow. I've been off the scales all week as well as the bread!!! I'm dreading it to be fair I did 3 DDs last week and still only managed one crappy pound. I was deflated and almost gave up but anyhoo I'm still here and almost another week down. BTW my DDs are still only coffee and milk and tons of water. No food. I've tried limiting to 500 cals hense why I only managed 2 of my 3 DDs this week because once I start eating I can't stop and my DD turned into an UD. Rather than dealing with daily failures I have agreed with my inner self of whom I chat to daily about this dilemma to just stick to coffee. I think my UDs are too calorific, I don't count because I get so bored and boredom leads to failure. I'm a useless dieter but I am trying really hard. Well proof is not in the pudding but on the scales tomorrow. Eeek :scared

U are not a useless dieter, i am realy rooting for u. u did d whole wk without bread, i reckon dat wil totally aid weightloss.

stick with it. i also think it good to weigh a wk.

Morning beautiful peeps
Weigh in...woohoo

148lbs -3lbs weight loss (10st 8)

I'm aiming for 146 next week. Will weigh in on Saturday morning, I'm going to do a week of alternates so at least then I can have my usual high UDs. see what happens.

I'm going to still have no bread. I've been reading about a wheat belly and that's me!!!!

Have a beautiful sunny Sunday!!!

Last edited:
Ah well done, knew you could do it. You sound all happy now.

Btw do you know can you update your stats from a phone?

Excellent news! Might be bread related?? Remember we said if you had a significant loss you'd stay off bread for another week????? I can only dream of being your weight. Mind you if I was I'd probably disappear down gratings...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Excellent news! Might be bread related?? Remember we said if you had a significant loss you'd stay off bread for another week????? I can only dream of being your weight. Mind you if I was I'd probably disappear down gratings...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lol

Hey :) subscribing, A juddd newbie xx

Ah well done, knew you could do it. You sound all happy now.

Btw do you know can you update your stats from a phone?

Thankyou sweetie!!! Happier yes! I'm carrying on with no bread. Have had an UD today. I'm looking forward to my DD tomorrow and whilst on my down I'm going to plan my UD I need some real structure to my eating. I've been eating non stop all day. Dread to Think what the cals are...

Ahhhh thanks Kitty :-D its been easier this week laying off the bread has helped with my DDs. I wasn't so hungry or bloated. I'm excited now for what this can do for me. X

Hey :) started on sat with an ID, did a DD yesterday and an UD today. Ive come straight from a vlcd so thinking it may be a gain this week! We will see tho :) xx

Well I lost about 5 stone last year, 3 of it was a vlcd. I went back on it 2 weeks ago, but only lost 4lb in my first 2 weeks, its supposed to be like 8-10lb loss on just week one!! So I've not had the big whoosh to kick start it and it really bugged me lol so I came over here :) Using my packs on DDs xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I lost about 5 stone last year, 3 of it was a vlcd. I went back on it 2 weeks ago, but only lost 4lb in my first 2 weeks, its supposed to be like 8-10lb loss on just week one!! So I've not had the big whoosh to kick start it and it really bugged me lol so I came over here :) Using my packs on DDs xx

Well done you! That's awesome loss.
I did read that once you have already done a VLCD any other times you do it after that you won't have a first big loss like you did intially because you lose 20% of muscle the first time and you won't get that again.

On juddd you don't get muscle waste just fat which is great I think. I also did VLCD and lost a lot of hair afterwards but my consultant said that was because your body goes into self protect mode and doesn't shed hair at its normal rate and once you eat again your hair sheds all its excess And it appears to be thinner. It did grow back in 3 months but my hair is so thin so it was a worry.

Good luck on ur first week!!x

I'm exactly the same! My hair fell out so much, and, it didn't grow back! Its so thin now, so going bk to it I was already beng a bit silly risking my health, just so fed up of seing ppl with great losses on diets like SW, WW etc and I didn't. I swear the vlcd messed up my metabolism!
Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed I get somewhere with this xx

I came off vlcd last year and was 10.3 on UDs so only 5lbs up on that since then over winter and Xmas not a bad gain. When I first came off vlcd I was only managing to maintain in first few weeks of juddd. Think it takes the body at least two weeks to stabilise so don't give up. If you get a loss then brilliant. At least ur eating again and its so nice to eat.

Back