Day 1

Not bad after a good UD. Didn't go beserk for the first time ever in control.
I'm doing a water fast today. Black tea for brekkie.
10.4 tomorrow come on!!! Please???

Good luck. Looking good. Xx

Funeral today ate loads too, blast feel fat and heavy. Water fast again tomorrow. Feeling panic set in, I don't think I can lose anything. Seriously feel like I'm STUCK.

You've been through a rough time and stayed in control. Well done. Tomorrow is another day, carry on where you left off. Big hugs. Xx

You've been through a rough time and stayed in control. Well done. Tomorrow is another day, carry on where you left off. Big hugs. Xx

Awww Thankyou Linda,
I was 10.6.5 today so not as bad as I felt last night. Happy with that. Keep plodding along. Have a great Easter weekend xxx

I wouldn't worry too much Will, you have had a lot of upset to deal with, just look after you until you feel as if you are in the right place to start again {{big hug}}

Back up to 10.8.8
Don't think I can juddd any more it just leads me back to the binge cycle where I'm failing at DDs and just having massive UPs. Being back up to this weight depresses me I worked too hard to get it off and to get here that I can't afford to put it back on. I'm going back to Atkins and starting a diary. I was so much happier when eating this way. Thanks for all your support girlies and good luck for the future. X ( will still be popping in to say hello.) X

Back up to 10.8.8 Don't think I can juddd any more it just leads me back to the binge cycle where I'm failing at DDs and just having massive UPs. Being back up to this weight depresses me I worked too hard to get it off and to get here that I can't afford to put it back on. I'm going back to Atkins and starting a diary. I was so much happier when eating this way. Thanks for all your support girlies and good luck for the future. X ( will still be popping in to say hello.) X

Aw honey you have to do what is right for you. I'm the same with cal counting now, the only way I lose is 1200 cals a day & that makes me fall off the wagon. I'm sure you'll get there & I wish you all the luck in the world xx

Aw honey you have to do what is right for you. I'm the same with cal counting now, the only way I lose is 1200 cals a day & that makes me fall off the wagon. I'm sure you'll get there & I wish you all the luck in the world xx

Thanks my lovely and same to you. We will get there its just a case of doing what's right for you. Xxx

As long as we don't just give up we will be okay. Anything that works for us is the way to go. Xx. Good luck.

I loved low carb but struggled to stick to it long term and balance it with exercise. Yummy food though :)

I'm sure I'll head back to it at some point. Funny how some diets work at some times in our lives and not at others...

I did low carb a couple of times but both times about 10 days in I got so constipated I couldn't go at all for almost a week second time so had to stop.... I know it really works for some people though xx

Yrs it can affect you that way. Luckily I'm always good about going to the loo, touch wood no problems. Going shopping in a bit, can't wait to get some decent healthy food to get stuck into. X

Not for me either, I dodn't feel I've eaten unless there's carbs involved. Who was it said here recently every diet works, it's finding the one that works for you that's important.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I like low carb in the short term cause I can eat cheese, but I can never stick to it longer than about 6 weeks. But good luck hun, let us know what your diary is called and I will come and subscribe :)

I did Atkins for about 6 weeks. Didn't lose after the first 2 tho.

Back